It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Step into the Light! (Light) 
Stablehand

after a few days of peace it had been clear to Mansung, that he couldn't just sit and wait for attackers to show up, and that there was something clearly wrong at this place.

He was the only warrior, that clearly was sitting and doing nothing, suddenly one day, he saw several warriors sneaking of before the sun went up.

He told a scout to follow them at safe distance and then when they reached there destination come back and tell where they went.

And Mansung began to wait and wait and wait.
It was clearly that it just wasn't arround the corners these warriors went.

After several hours, the scout returned with a serious message, he found the warriors walk into the tavern of Light.

Mansung decided to wait to see what happened next day.

When the sun went down, mansung went to bed, but was to be sure that he came up next day, so he warned hes soldiers that if he didn't come up next morning earlier than before, they would get to work as a punishment.

The next morning, a soldier waked up Mansung, quite early.
Mansung went down, waited at the spot where he saw the warriors walk the day before.

When they came across the street, he asked them where they where going like the day before.

They said:

"We are on the way to the tavern, to celebrate peace time.
That is something we allways do when it is peace time.
But come with us and celebrate with us"

After a few hours they arrived at the tavern, where the party was going wild allready.

Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:57 am
Stablehand

It would be a shame if Mansung himself couldn't be a part of this party, so off course he joined up fully motivated in this peace time.

After many hours the party was still going wild.

It was allmost before the sun went up, Mansung decided to get home, get some sleep before the next days hard work.

So he decided to leave quited so nobody would realize he was gone.

Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:11 am
Stablehand

Mevrian smiles again, and ponders Ford's words.

"It seems to me, Lord Prefect, that in these times, and this place, it is difficult to call anyone friend. In time of peace one may be a friend who will someday become a bitter enemy. "

She pauses.

"For myself, despite a strong faith in my own God, I do not entirely agree with waging war upon those who follow a different faith. And so yes, you may call me a friend, but remember that our lives do not always allow us to maintain such happy ideals."

She sits silently for a time, her eyes unfocused. Finally, she gives herself a little shake, and comes back to the present.

"Goodness," she says, smiling at Ford, "I do get a bit serious at times, don't I?"

Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:55 am
Stablehand

"War, war, war what is it good for...a lot actually. War has made me and my brothers in arms very strong"

::I take a sip of my ale and smile at Mevrain::

"But have no fear. You and I can be friends and maybe even more, I don't care that you are a heathen. No Lady if perfect and everyone including myself has faults. But even if our kingdoms were to go to battle against each other, I would never hurt you"

::Another sip of ale and another smile::

"But I would kill everyone in your army and take all our land for myself. But I would never hurt you"

Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:39 pm
Stablehand

The lands where builded, the peasant where happy, food where plenty, everything was in order.
But still i had the feeling that something was wrong, news of war and big battles, made me a little concerned.

There where news of thieves roaming around, trying to enter the peace full lands, and if unnoticed wreak havoc where they came.
Orders where sent out, they borders where closed, people where controlled, allies where warned.

Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:24 am
Stablehand

Post Drunken Idiot
AHHH. One of my friends told of this wonderful Tavern and brought me along for a bit of a drink. I sat down at the over sized bar and had me a beer. And another... and another... and another... and another. AHHH watch out drunken idiot. The rest of my guild mates just haven't found it in their heart to throw me out so I remain drunken and happy slapping steins with my good ole friend Bane. The moral of the story Devinne Light has room for even drunken idiots like my self. AHHHHH BEER!

BobTheGreat1
aka Red

Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:44 pm
Stablehand

::I watch a new fellow enter the tavern and go to the bar and start drinking as if it was a race to finish 20 pints of ale. Now that guy can drink I like that. I must meet him. I look to Mevrain::

"My lady I will not bother you any longer I know I am a pest and you would prefer it if I left you alone so I bid you good night"

::I rise from the table and start to walk to the bar but then I stop and turn back to Mevrain::

"But if I wasn't boring you and you do enjoy my company then join me at the bar"

::With that said the door is open for her if she is interested. I walk over to where the new fellow pounding the ales is sitting::

"Mind if I drink with you fellow, I feel as if I don't keep up with you, then you might drink all the ale and leave me with none"

Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:02 pm
Stablehand

To start from the beginning after a few days in the bed, Mansung came above the sickness again, he therefore decided to go visit the bash again.

To start with he had to get some beer after all these days without anything alcoholic drinks.

He had to get something in board, so he invited everybody to get a drink with him and to drink for victory against everybody that would cross the way.

But to make this war a success, they had to keep everybody together and to get stronger and holding the strong leadership up.
I times like this it would be cruel to have a weak leadership.

Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:32 am