It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:07 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Lake of Age ***Invite Only*** 
Stablehand

A trace of amusement crossed the lithe, dark-haired elfess' face as Tanarri stretched. The movement was lazy and self-assured that he was safe, as if he had nothing to worry about from her. Perhaps he didnt, at the moment. If she had wanted to, she could have gutted him when his abdomin became exposed but instead she watched. *This one is much different that most males. Even Lazaruss pursued and attempted to conquer for many years before learning to offer, not force.* Amusement faded at the thought.

Reaching full stretch as he yawned, Tanarri's wings were fully outstretch and the cool night air reached Narissa's face. As the yawn ended Tanarri's wings pulled into his back and he rolled onto his back, parallel to her but still outside the shelter she had made.

"I guess then I intruded upon your sleep for the journey. When do you leave?"

Narissa's black gaze watched Tanarri as he lay upon his back, gaze on the sky and branches above. He caught her stare easily when his head lolled to the side to look at her. It was odd viewing him like this instead of surrounded by imps, demons and such. Instead of hearing orders mouthed by messengers on where to move her warband to attack. They had butted heads over such once until, after heated words and offered insults, they had met upon common ground and understood the way each other battled. Unlike many demonkind she had found herself with, he would reason and not take insult personally when she questioned. No threats issued forth on her life and that of her elves, just a common ground reached. If not for this, she would have gutted him at first chance and left.

"Woke me from sleep, yes. I had planned to leave when the sun's first light touches the treetops."

Narissa's right arm stretched out and slowly she lowered her head to rest upon it. Part to show Tanarri no fear and part because she was interested in seeing what game he played. And oddly, for a time being she was finding herself at ease and not riddled with anger and hate for the gods.

"Tired from the chase, Tanarri? If I had known you would come back and follow, I would have set a more complex path."A lazy smile curved upon the edges of the lithe, dark-haired elfess' lips.

Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:36 pm
Stablehand

*One day and they would be home. Home. Four years since last we have stepped foot here. Tralek or Calek would have taken charge after they left. Preferably Calek.* A grunt was audibly heard as the grizzled, snow-maned elf poked the fire with a stick which caused sparks to jump.

They could have pushed on and got there late this night but their arrival would be a surprise and Karzyn was not too sure that it would be a welcome one. Calek had been a good friend but Tralek, he had pressed hard to try for a marriage arrangement with Narissa. He had wanted to assure that he would end up Lord of the lands. Treid, Narissa's father, was not stupid and neither had been Narissa. An amused smirk tugged the grizzled, snow-maned elf's lips at a sudden thought. Narissa was not one to force.

Sat Sep 20, 2003 8:45 pm
Stablehand

He watched he lay herself out. The more relaxed pose they both had was more comforting. He smirked and gave a chuckle at her last comment.

Well I'm glad you didn't.

He said those words with a stern tone but his eyes and expression told that he was congenial about. Playful in a sense.

The day was long enough. The spring may have healed my drunkenness but not my fatigue. Besides the rain would have messed it all up. Actually my hunt ended by the lakes edge over there.

He points with his right arm over in the distance where he came from then retracted it back behind his head as a pillow.

I wasn't at my best when leaving my home. And frankly I knew I couldn't leave the pursuit undone even when I had lost the trail back there. I'd have come back in the morning with the sun's aid to find anything and everything. Only when completely useless, I would return home to leave it be. I just hate having this unfinished annoyance hanging around me. You dont wash half of the dishes then go away.

There was a sigh and a moments pause. He rolls his head to the side to look at hear with one eye squinting and the other open.

You were sloppy in the beginning. I wonder if you're a tidy person at home.

Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:27 am
Stablehand

Though she felt more relaxed, the lithe, dark-haired elfess couldnt help but still have wary thoughts. Darden had tortured her body and mind in a void for a undeterminable amount of time. She had been thrust bloody, battered and disorientated back into Eisheth's keep from where she had fled. Some of her defenses were down and the dreams of Lazaruss and another whom Narissa had turned her back upon to gain revenge, Karzyn's worrying thoughts and now the unexpected turn of events with Tanarri showing up had her thrown off. She half expected this was just another attempt by Darden to tie her more securely to him.

"You were sloppy in the beginning. I wonder if you're a tidy person at home."

That question caught Narissa off guard. It was a personal question of a sorts and she knew that none but Karzyn knew her personal habits. Well, not true. Other trusted elves had been in her tent for counsel on warplans and Lazaruss had known. A crease started to form on the lithe, dark-haired elfess' brow as her black gaze remained in study upon Tanarri's features.

A long pause then a release of held breath preluded her words.
"I have not had a home in four years and I am sure I do not have one at the place of my birthing."

The lithe, dark-haired elfess' lips quirked to one side as some of the wariness that had entered her eyes, faded. One slender finger tapped against the ground in the middle of the short space that separated them. "Your home was much to easy to get into. Well, atleast your bed chambers were."

Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:39 am
Stablehand

Tanarri gave a smirk at her comment about his bed chambers being easy to get into. He cracked a smile and shrugged.

Well if I made it hard, how would any of the beautiful ladies get in. My nights would be boring. This being a case in point.

Perhaps not the most intelligent thing to say for a joking manner but it was something easy that came to mind. Course he never did such things, actually had such things happen. Wouldn't it be a surprising moment to have a woman come to him at his place.

Anyways whether there be a home at your origins or not, area is home. I've kept that mountain fortress for years. So happens the ranges lie on many borders of many guilds. Easy enough for me to remain put yet being a part of an area. But hey....at least you have a place you call for your own, where you originated from. I dont even have that. With these struggles it be lucky if anyone calls a place their homeland.

Mon Sep 22, 2003 10:37 pm
Stablehand

Narissa lay on the ground watching Tanarri as he spoke. Speaking of lands and homes. Something she never thought they would speak of, much less be laying here in the middle of Isonian woods. This was too much like a dream. Almost like the dreams she had been having about Lazaruss. Real but not real. Perhaps this too was a dream.

Slowly, the lithe, dark-haired elfess extended a hand towards Tanarri's face. Stretching out a fingertip she pressed it lightly against Tanarri's cheek before poking a bit harder. Narissa quickly withdrew her finger as a slight chuckle parted her lips.

"Hmm, I guess this isnt a dream and you are here talking about homes and lands."

Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:15 pm
Stablehand

Tanarri was looking up at the canopy as he spoke. His attention not completely focused on her as he spoke of his thoughts. The feel of her finger pressing into his cheek made him halt. He was silent, slowly he head turned to the side to blatantly look at her with an expression that said 'what the hell was that.' He was perplexed for a moment. Random and odd it was. He quirked a half smile at her comment. He rolled to be completely on his right side facing her. His left arm reached out and he gave her a few, unhesitant pokes. One in her shoulder and another in her stomach.

Yeah, I have to concure. You feel real enough to be here where this isn't a dream.

He gave a moment pause, using his right arm as a post to hold his head up.

I do say, this is a peculiar situation; two lordly people out here in the middle of the woods laying in the dirt. Frankly I have no idea how far away I am from my home.

Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:33 pm
Stablehand

The look upon Tanarri's face caused amusement to show in her eyes as he rolled over. The smirk that cut across his lips should have warned Narissa that he was up to something but the sudden poke to her shoulder, then her stomach brought forth a light, relaxed chuckle. Which quickly faded as the off-balanced feeling returned.

"Yeah, I have to concur. You feel real enough to be here where this isn't a dream."

"I do say, this is a peculiar situation; two lordly people out here in the middle of the woods laying in the dirt. Frankly I have no idea how far away I am from my home."

The lithe, dark-haired elfess' fingers shifted unconciously over the spot Tanarri had poked on her stomach as she regarded him. She still didnt quite understand why he was still here. She felt suspicion start to rise again as a result of the feeling of being off-balance lingered.

"More unusual for being without a warband or another at one's back. As for how far from your keep, a goodly distance. By flight, perhaps a full day or so."

Narissa's black gaze shifted past Tanarri before returning to his face. "A good week journey from here is the lands of my birth, by foot atleast." A slight pause hung between them before she continued. "Sleep. I will wake you at dawn."

Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:53 am
Stablehand

Tanarri's eyes widen as he heard he went a near a whole days traveling to find the intruder. My time does go by fast. He must have chased the night across the lands. Then she mentioned sleep. Now it didn't really hit him to feel groggy and sleepy until it was said. It was like a sudden trance. He slowly flopped back to his back with his left arm under his head and the other laying down by his side. He took in a long breath and let it out as easily as he took it in.

Alright......we both will need some rest. Good night Narissa.

Now fancy that, he wouldn't have thought to have ever slept in her presence. He gave a smile with a raised brow of intrigue at her before closing his eyes.

If I snore just give me a good kick. Hehe...

With that said, the nature about him lulled him to sleep. He had nothing to fear or be concerned about where his sleep would be half restful. He instintly went into a soothing drift. He could still smell her as he breathed while some consciousness was around in his mind.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:17 am
Stablehand

The smile on Tanarri's face had long since slackened in sleep but Narissa lay awake, watching. She had slept for half the night when he had found her and a second wind kept her awake now. Smells drifted in upon the cool night air, all carrying the tint of fresh rainfall upon it. She was relatively dry and so was Tanarri though he had caught a bit of it where she had been under shelter during the whole storm.

Features were relaxed and he appeared younger than she thought he was. It wasnt a complete shock as he had been in an easy mood since not long after waking her. He was right though. This was an odd situation.

Light filtered through the canopy overhead as the moon was uncovered by passing clouds. A few insects scuttled here and there but for the most part the forest was quiet. Eventually the quiet of the night started to lull the lithe, dark-haired elfess into a place between sleeping and waking.

---------------------------------------------

Tanarri lay sleeping before her but the light shining from the moon above made him almost appear transparent. One slender hand raised to brush over her eyes before she refocused upon him. Nothing had change and yet everything had. A purple cast tinged the color of light in the surrounding clearing and Tanarri no longer lay on the ground before her. Alarm should have spread through her but the honey-brown-haired elfess continued to lounge upon a blanket spread upon the ground.

Part of her mind knew she was dreaming as it had been four years since last her hair was truly that color but manicured fingertips twisted a tress of honey-brown hair about them as her blue eyes looked out over the lake. As always, the middle of the lake was swirled with fog and whatever lay within was unviewable from here. But yet, Narissa couldnt take her gaze from it.

How long she lay looking at the lake, she didnt know but the sun's light seemed to start to fade and storm clouds were upon the horizon. A decided chill was stirring with the breeze. Urgency was palpable upon the air and the honey-brown-haired elfess rolled off the blanket and stepped quickly towards the lake's edge.

"Narissssa."

A tall, white-haired elf was striding towards her from the forest path that ran around the entire lake. A smile curved upon Lazaruss' face as he stretched out a hand towards her. Narissa glanced from Lazaruss to the fog enshrouded lake where purple hues were beginning to swirl admist the fog at the center in an eye-catching manner.

One foot slid beneath the water's surface before the other one joined it. Though the lake should have felt cold it was warm in almost an inviting way. The chill was in the air instead and anger was marking Lazaruss' tone as he spoke.

"Come here...now."

She had taken a few more steps into the water and was now immersed up to mid-thigh when Narissa glanced back towards Lazaruss. But it really wasnt Lazaruss and she knew it. The eyes were full of malice, almost an insanity and the familiar planes of Lazaruss' face were rough hewn as if quickly thrown together.

Half-chilled and half-warmed, Narissa felt tugged between the two for a moment. A snarl broke past Lazaruss' lips and she felt the hard clasp of his hand upon her arm. With a physical feeling of being ripped away, the honey-brown-haired elfess found herself jerked from the lake and tossed back a good ten feet. The air rushed out as her back hit the ground. The purple hue of the fog faded over the lake and night swirled in heavy and dark. In a few strides, the distorted features of Lazaruss' face came into view as he bodily picked her up. Pain lanced between her shoulderblades as she began to struggle which only produced a manical laugh that tore her from the dream in recognition.

-----------------------------------

The lithe, dark-haired elfess had begun to shift a bit in her sleep long before she awoke as her wings started to emerge from her back. Dazed, disorientated and reacting to the sudden pain, the lithe, dark-haired elfess shoved upwards with her hands as she tried to gain her feet. Collapsing about her, the branches of the shelter fell to either side but a *thunk* was heard as Narissa's head hit a branch that was attached to the tree.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:22 pm
Stablehand

Tanarri hadn't moved from his position or made any adjustments with his legs, arms, or head. He remained perfectly still as he was. His mouth was slightly open, the expression on his face completely calm and undisturbed. He was too tired to have any recollection of his dream. The vibrations of things falling next to him went unheeded even the rustling of the noise wasn't heard. Sometimes he was in his deep sleeps when feeling completely comfortable or exhausted. Other times he had a sense about him to alert of something encroaching his personal space. When Narissa hit her had on the low branch it shook some of the leaves and other bits of debris that fall upon his face. Some got into his mouth choking him awake with a brash jolt.

His hands flailed at his face to brush away the unknown invaders. A spurt of spitting and coughing accompanied shortly as he could feel foriegn objects in his mouth. He sprung upright spitting off the side. He picked whatever was left over with his finger tips. After being satisfied that he removed everything from his face, mouth, and hair, he looked about to see where the hell it all came from. His eyes looked over to Narissa as a first thought. He squinted his eyes to adjust the focus on what he was looking at. What was to be there didn't seem to be there. Then he gasped realizing the disarray about Narissa. He snapped to his knees cowering over Narissa throwing off the branches and sorts of her broken shack.

He wiped away dirt and bits of leaves from her face lifting her into his arms resting across his thighs, he saw a brash mark on her forehead. Gently he carassed her cheek calling to her.

Narissa you ok.....wake up dear. Come on, open your eyes for me.

Tanarri was a bit flustered with the active he did. He wasn't coherent completely but when settling with her in his arms, he had eased himself to resume control of the matter in caring for Narissa's needs. He wasn't sure how she did this to herself. There wasn't a big enough or heavy enough shelter material to leave such a mark. He cuddled her close hoistering her up easily upon his lap some more as his right arm braced around her upper shoulder for her head to rest on as well.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:39 pm
Stablehand

Tanarri can feel the press of wingnubs poking from her shoulderblades as if they had just started to emerge or just been drawn in. The lithe, dark-haired elfess lays limply in Tanarri's arms for a bit before her eyelids shift with the movements of her eyes below.

A pain throbbed at Narissa's forehead which was dragging her to conciousness. Shifting some as her eyes started to open, she felt slightly restricted but not to the point she couldnt move. A dazed look was in her black eyes as they opened. Tanarri's features swam in and out of her vision from just a short distance away. It took a few moments for her to realize the restriction was his arms holding her against him.

Muscles tensed along her form instinctively. Suspicion, wariness, confusion and some other undetermined emotion shifted over her features before they smoothed away. Fuzzy bits of the dream floated to the surface of her mind and came to the realization that she had twisted and leapt upwards in attempt to fight off constraint. Obviously, due to the throb in her forehead, she had knocked herself out. These thoughts went through her mind quickly and not long after she tensed, the lithe, dark-haired elfess' form relaxed, the wingnubs disappearing into her back.

A sense of embarassment flooded through Narissa, that anyone had witnessed such a weak moment. That after all these years of hate and revenge, she was losing the edge that had maintained her sanity after the loss of Lazaruss and their child. Being held like a babe within Tanarri's arms, cradled almost, made her feel vulnerable and out of control of the situation. Part of her wanted to shove away from him and strike out, actually, a major part of her did. React with violence. But was that her or Darden? She wasnt use to being touched, not in the last four years. She wasnt use to anyone but Karzyn and while these thoughts flooded her mind a tenseness can be felt growing within her form.

Tanarri was still regarding her and in her dazed state, his expression was unreadable other than what she took as a look of concern upon his face. The urge to strike was almost overpowering. It throbbed through her being as if being pushed forth from within. And if it was one thing that Narissa had hated her whole life was feeling pushed. But she couldnt fight a need to react as the pain continued to throb along her forehead.

Without a word uttering from her lips, the lithe, dark-haired elfess' left hand came up quickly to clamp in Tanarri's hair. Not giving a chance for reaction her arm jerked his head down towards her as she leaned up. The lithe, dark-haired elfess' lips met Tanarri's in a fierce kiss with such a force that the coppery taste of blood eased into both of their mouths.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:26 pm
Stablehand

Tanarri struggled a bit to keep her in his grasp as he wiggled about. It was clear she was uncomfortable and forcing herself to take hold of what happen perhaps. He rested a hand upon her chest to keep at ease yet she still fidgited. He didn't have much time in reaction from the point she grabbed his hair to the time she pulled him in for a kiss. Physically he respond, feeling into the fierce kiss and emotion of it, taking it all in feeling her and tasting her. A few seconds later did his mind composed itself to know what was happening. He was kissing her, a pleasurable moan escapes him. The hand resting on her chest eases to the side, holding to her, slowly rubbing along her side. He felt her slender form wanting it pressed against him. But did she mean this.

His tongue feeling to hers, the taste of blood mixing between each other. The sensation of it so desirable where having to breath would break the feel. But he need to gain his breath, all sucked away in the throw of this rough passionate kiss. He lifts off gently, feeling his lips part from hers as a low growl purs from this throat, the demon within enjoying the lavishness of it all. A trickle of blood streams off the side of his mouth. His long hair falls about his face cascading over her, glints of moonlight shine through the curtain of black hair. He could see the blood about her lips making it glossen in the light.

His tongue licks up the blood that remains on his. There was now no way she could be hidden from him if he ever so chose to find her. He tasted her, it was enough to be embedded in his thoughts and a bit of her streaming in his body. It didn't seem words could be used. He felt her breathing with his hands that gripped to her firmly. His eyes casted about her from her neck going down to her legs. His left hand following the gaze to her leg striding over her thighs then back up again to her side.

He didn't back away from his hold on her, still remaining close. This had something to it where it seemed long desired. He had the urge for more but his impulse wasn't swayed on his personal feelings. He felt whether right or wrong, she wanted more. He leaned in to meet her lips again. She would either like it or not. To know was based on her reaction to push him away or add her intensity to it.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:53 pm
Stablehand

OOC Possible ADULT roleplay/violent roleplay developing in future posts. If you offend easily, please do not read further. end of OOC

The shift of Tanarri's hand across her chest and to her side along with the moan against her lips only seemed to fuel the intensity of Narissa's kiss. Hips shifted against the lap she sat upon while the cool night air and their surroundings seemed to fade in the sudden heat of the moment.

She felt Tanarri's lips start to part from her's and her fingers tightened their grip in his hair. Some of his hair was loose of her grip and tickled the sides of her face. Moonlight allowed her to see the blood upon his kiss-swollen lips. Black eyes seemed to smolder within the lustfilled features of the lithe, dark-haired elfess' face. The response to seeing Tanarri's tongue draw over his lips to lap at the blood caused a quickening within her loins. Due to her positioning upon his lap, there was no doubt of the reaction her kissed cause. One strong hand slide down her hip and across both thighs then back up to her side. The skin beneath its path almost seemed upon fire and in reaction her hips started to shift in a demanding manner against Tanarri's lap.

It took little more than Tanarri's lips pressing demandingly back to her's for Narissa to respond. Lips parted and tongues danced in a thrust that was almost a battle for control of the kiss. The lithe, dark-haired elfess' fingers uncurled from Tanarri's hair and slid down the side of his throat to the right shoulder. A strength was apparent as the long digits wrapped over the muscled shoulder in a tight grip. Narissa's lips never left Tanarri's as she used the leverage of the hand upon his shoulder to rise up enough to slide her right leg overtop of Tanarri's lap and to the other side of his legs, effectively straddling him. Once situated like thus, the lithe, dark-haired elfess pressed against Tanarri's chest while the steady shifting demand of her hips pressed firmly to his lap.

All the frustrations, uncertainties, abuse, desires and loneliness mixed in with the raw anger of the part that was demon within her. She had allowed nothing for herself but the taste of blood, revenge and rage. All this fueled the arroused passion to a fierce level that could border on dangerous with the untrained gifts residing within her.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:40 pm
Stablehand

That comfortable ease that swirls in you when finally gain that accepting cohesion of sharing one another embraced Tanarri knowing well that she wanted it all. Partly in his mind and partly escaping through his kiss, the word 'yes' rings out. He didn't have to look at her to know how she was positioning herself...to feel what she was doing. The swelling madness inside churning with each teasing motion of her hips, his hands bracing her ass. She very well could feel his arouseness.

Her ferver was clearly noted through her forceful kissing. He had to match it, yerning to have more of her, biting her lower lip sexually and forcing his tongue in her mouth for her to suck. He was feeling fustrated and entangled, he could feel her against him but not really feel the person she is. His skin heated, feeling warm to the touch. Quickly he threw off his coat and mercilessly ripped his shirt off. He couldn't care if he had that shirt on anymore. The nice cool chill of the night tingling his bare skin added a refreshing feeling. His muscle became taunt, his nipples hardening.

He felt a sudden burst in him, his right hand suddenly clenching easily around her jaw. There was a moment silence only a throatal growl from him. The power could be felt from his grip gaining control for this slight moment. He turned her head to the side exposing her neck. He drew her in, his lips touching softly to her neck. Then he let her go, the hand falling to slip the oversized shirt off the shoulder on the side he was kissing to bring his kisses down her collar then back to bite her neck sensually. His other hand slipped under the shirt gliding over her stomach. She could feel his fingers inch their way up to graze over her breast, taking them in the whole of his hand.

Tue Sep 23, 2003 8:05 pm
Stablehand

The quiet night was disturbed by the heated breathing and growing instances of passion-filled sounds within the clearing. The warmth of Tanarri's hands slid over her ass and the pressure of both hands squeezing brought a new flush of desire to her. When Tanarri started to shift in attempt to tug off his coat it caused the lithe, dark-haired elfess to rise a bit from his lap to continue the fevered kiss going. But soon the warm feel of bare skin met the pads of her fingerstip and both hands slid over Tanarri's shoulders.

But soon the kiss broke as fingers tightened upon her jawline and urged her to turn her head to the side with firm pressure as a growl rumbled forth from Tanarri's throat. But the growl was quickly rivaled by a heated moan when Narissa felt lips upon her throat her fingers tightening in response. That moan rised in pitch at the combined nip against her throat and the feel of a hand cupping her breast.

The squishing sound of mud could be heard sucking at Tanarri's pants as the lithe, dark-haired elfess' hips pressed firmly in her shifting against him. Fingers kneaded steadily at Tanarri's bared shoulders at his lips nibbled and his teeth nipped at her neck.

Twisting her head up and away, Tanarri's grip upon her jaw was broken though with his teeth upon her throat, the movement cause them to rake over the tender flesh, leaving behind a redden mark with small droplets of blood forming. Ignoring the fact that the positioning of Tanarri's hand could cause some pain, Narissa shoved him roughly towards the ground and moved with him. Pain mixed with pleasure as the hand involuntarily clutched harder but even that was driving her arrousal higher in the out of control state she was in.

If any hesitancy remained, it was quickly swallowed in the combined lust of the pair. Bodies shifted and mud soon coated them both as a struggle for control brought various growls, moans and sounds of pain. Any coming upon this seen might think a fight was going on until they noted the lack of clothing. With each passing moment, the fierceness of the struggle seemed to increase as a grasp for control over the situation was battled out.

The flood of need and frustration edging to an unbearable level, the lithe, dark-haired elfess finally submitted to Tanarri's bid for dominance. The rhythum of their joining took on a harsh, steady pace which resulted in the quiet of the surrounding forest to deepen after each fevered sound. Some crys were pitched with notes of release while others were gutteral as if some foul creature was taking sadistic pleasure in the torture of another. After a long time the sounds became more hoarse and the thrashings in the clearing took on a gentler note. Words started to intermingle with sounds but these too were gentle in comparison to the previous hours.

Blood, sweat and mud streaked the lithe, dark-haired elfess' unclad form as she lay entangled with Tanarri's. Somewhere in the lust of the previous hours her hair had come undone and though some of it lay loosely, most had mud clinging to it. Exhausted and for once completely free of anger, Narissa fell to sleep where she lay.

Wed Sep 24, 2003 4:14 pm
Stablehand

The throw of the passion that exchange made him feel so much more alive. What was passion to them may have very well seemed a fight to others. He never expected to have joined with Narissa as he did but it wasn't some chance or some satisfying action to be forgotten. It seemed odd that they two were in the same position in finding their way away from Darden. Each searched for something now, it was meant to happen that they crossed paths. He could feel his body regenerating, the wounds and cuts that he delighted in were slowly patching themselves up. They didn't bleed anymore or ache, it never hurt to start with.

He felt her warmth against him as she rested herself in his hold. Her steady breathing easing out as her chests small form expanded and contracted with each breath. Her whole body rising up and falling gently with each breath he took. She looked so much more elegant and serene in his arms. Nothing bothered her now. He didn't think that she even was thinking of anything right now. He had a feeling and sense she was letting out all that was bottled up insider her during their erotic struggle. Yet he felt how much she wanted to take in whatever it was she wanted to feel in place of the those she got rid of.

He wondered what was to happen when the sun came up. His eyes grew heavy and body weary. He couldn't think what would happen and would save it for when he woke up. A deep sleep embraced him and he couldn't feel more at ease as his hands lay softly around her.

Tue Sep 30, 2003 1:00 am
Stablehand

Warmth was felt through and about her. A sensation that she hadnt felt for many years and one that lulled a desire for her to let sleep's hold keep her within it's grasp. Birds were chirping and somewhere a squirrel could be heard scolding loudly. These were but normal sounds in the forest but the steady beat of a heart and the pulse of it being felt under her fingers were not the norm she met upon waking. This time, however, the feeling of being held did not cause the need to strike out.

Narissa could tell that Tanarri was sleeping. All signs pointed to this. Heart beat steady and slow, arms relaxed about her, the weight of his body partially upon her's was relaxed and though they were still coupled, that too was in a relaxed state.

Due to positioning, the lithe, dark-haired elfess lays partially beneath Tanarri's form, one leg pinned and the other cocked over his legs. Both forms are caked with dried and drying mud, grass and leaves. Lumps of clothing lays discarded about the small clearing. Some of it torn, all of it wet or bloodied, and most of it muddied.

Though loath to move, dawn would come within the next hour. But it wasnt just that pressing for her to withdraw from the warmth his presence had brought her. She was at a loss for what to say to him when he woke. The longer she lay there, the more awake she became. The more awake she became the more her thoughts started to churn. A churning of memories. Lazaruss on the day they bond their lives together. Karzyn when he was younger. The torn and bloodied forms of Lazaruss and their infant son. This image caused her to shift a bit which in turn reminded her that Tanarri and she were still intimately intwined. It had caused a slight reaction from him, her movement and some of the guilt brought by the image faded. She couldnt even summon anger to block the guilt and soft feelings that were stirring.

Lips brushing against Tanarri's ears, the lithe, dark-haired elfess pushed lightly at his shoulder in attempt to guide him to rollover as she spoke.
"Tanarri....roll over. I need to relieve myself."

Which wasnt a lie. She did need to. Arms tightened briefly about her form, hips shifting once or twice before with a sleepy mumble Tanarri rolled over and their bodies separated. Narissa sat up next to him, black gaze slowly sweeping over the mud-covered male form. He was bulker than she though they were about the same height. Even relaxed, muscles were apparent and she found herself memorizing the lines of his body.

She knew she was putting off the inevitable. The Lake was calling her and already she was growing restless but at the same time at peace. Part of her wished to wake Tanarri and rouse the passion again. This time taking the lead though not with the ferocity of the fight the night before when they both had sought to dominate the other. That thought brought a smile to her lips and she almost chuckled that she had submitted willingly in the end. But at the same time, the knowledge that it hadnt really been a fight to show power over another but a submitting of oneself to the other in a joining.

Her form was reacting to the thoughts and memories of the previous evening. Fighting the strong urge to wake him, Narissa rose quietly to the feet and gathered up the strewn clothing. Feet padded quietly through the clearing and the stream was approached without a backwards glance. It took the better part of a half hour to wash some of the mud from the clothes and herself. When the lithe, dark-haired elfess left the stream she gathered the wrung out clothes and moved back to the clearing.

Tanarri still lay stretched out in sleep, the sight causing her lips to tug upwards. Clothes were quickly hung over limbs to dry and after dressing, the lithe, dark-haired elfess gathered Tanarri's discarded items and set them nearby. Weapons were set within easy reach of his hands and the only thing she didnt set down were his boots, these she slid her feet into.

Low murmurs emitted and Narissa stilled as Tanarri rolled over onto one side. If not for the fact that, due to her gifts, she knew there was nothing near that would harm him, she would have stayed till he woke regardless of what might transpire then. But he was safe here, that she knew.

The lithe, dark-haired elfess moved silently to the edge of the clearing but paused to look back. The image of him laying there was burned upon her memories. A single talon slid out of the tip of her finger and taking a long tress of hair, she cut it off near her earlobe on the right side. The talon slid in and with nimble fingers she braided the length of hair so taht it was about ten inches in length. The ends of it were secured before she stepped back over to Tanarri. Weaved from the dark-lengths of her hair, Narissa set the braid within Tanarri's outstretched hand then curled his fingers over it. He twitched a bit and she knew he wasnt long before waking as the sun's light was just starting to drift over the forest.

Without a glance back, the lithe, dark-haired elfess turned and slipped into the forest. Always she had felt at home in the forest and though now, she felt more intune with her surroundings than she had in years past. Knowing Tanarri might pursue her, she moved carefully. Leaving only a scent trail behind as that she couldnt hide completely. When she was a good fifteen minutes of travel away, Narissa cut towards the stream. Stepping into it and moving down the side while letting her clothes brush the bushes there, a faint smile touched the lithe, dark-haired elfess' lips. She would let Tanarri think she used the stream on foot to mask her scent. But that was not what she was going to do. A few steps brought Narissa to the middle of the stream while sprouting forth from her back was a pair of wings. Crouching a bit, Narissa launched herself up out of the water and set off in flight away from where Tanarri lay.

Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:04 pm
Stablehand

The sun's rays streamed through the forest canopy, a small glimmer of it creeping over the ground as the sun rose into the morning sky till it passed over his face. The sudden bright spot making him squeeze his eyes tighter rolling away from it. The turning of his body bringing his senses to life. He left no resistance and no warmth as he had when falling asleep. His eyes opened promptly but not in a jolt. He knew Narissa was not next to him. The braided hair in his hands remained clenched in his fist unknowingly.

Slowly he sat up taking in a deep breath of the fresh air. His eyes blinked to get the weariness out of them. He rub his eyes with the hand that held the braided hair but as his fingers unclenched it fell upon his lap. He felt it and stopped looking down at it as he focused upon it. Haltingly he reached down to pick it up. It was soft between his fingers, no doubt it was Narissa's. He brought it to his nose to smell, so pleasant it was. But he was prelexed as to why she do this. His head came up and looked about the are. He found his items piled nicely next to him, his clothes cleaned hanging to dry. But she wasn't around.

A moment stillness taking over him. In one solid motion he got to his feet. He didn't call out her name but followed the scent in his nakedness. Nothing was on his mind but to find her. But he came to a dead end. All traces gone, the scent disappearing going upwards. She took off. He stood looking up into the blue sky for a moment. Did he feel sad...no. Did he feel angry....no. Was he happy...no. He was contempt with what was presented to him. He did wish she stay with him, but she was an independent woman. She had quest to complete. She needed to find herself on this journey to her homeland. Who was he to stop her? His head now hung low looking at the braid hair, a momento of her. She wasn't going to forget him nor did she wanted him to forget her. But when would be the next time he'd see her, maybe soon, maybe many years, or maybe never. Perhaps deep down he had a longing for her.

After some time he made his way back to the resting sight. It was so very quiet and empty. He bathed himself in the nearby pond, soaking himself without a care in the world. Only time seemed to control what he did and will do. In time he'll find another guild, in time he'll revive himself to the status he wants, in time he may find her again or in time he come across something new. But no matter long time went by, he would never forget.

He dressed himself. In got into his pants but his shirt was pretty much in small rags. His coat, belt, and blade still in tact. But he looked around for a moment for his boots until he realized she went off with them. He cracked a smile then chuckled then burst to a laughter. He squeezed the braided hair in his hand.

See you around Narissa....

With that, he took flight, making the most relaxed and easy flight back home.

Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:35 pm
Stablehand

The afternoon sun was setting into the horizon and an ache has started deep within her shoulders by the time Narissa lowered to the ground. She had flown without pause from dawn till now, covering the distance quickly. Most of the time had been spent high above, out of sight and range of weapons. It had been a sight to behold. Colors melded together when flying quickly and when one took leisure, the individual shapes could be made out and enjoyed. Nothing could rival the sensation of flight.

But as quickly as that thought passed through, another took hold that brought a smile to Narissa's lips.
*That isnt quite true.* Memories of the previous evening took the winged, dark-haired elfess' attention from the view. His scent, taste and features were burned into her mind. A responding throb started in her loins as her thoughts dwelled on their joining. No mark remained upon her skin, having healed as she slept within Tanarri's embrace. But she could still feel his touch, within and without.

*Its like a rebirth*[b] The wings upon Narissa's back withdrew in, disappearing from view as she stood within a field of grass. It had taken all day to realize it, but it was true. The wall of hatred, anger, revenge and self punishment had been breeched and toppled. All in one night.
*No, not one night. Many. The loss those I loved, self, home. Darden's foul touch. The dreams and then.....Tanarri.*

Fingers lifted to touch the short cropped hair behind her left ear. Why she had left him that, a part of her, she couldnt quite fanthom. Perhaps so that he wouldnt forget her. She had no idea where he was going. Without pausing to think, Narissa stretched out her gifts in the direction of the clearing but she was too far to sense if he remained or had departed. A sudden urge to return to see swept through her but it was quickly suppressed. She had no intention of being some clingy female that thought that a night of shared passion meant there was a bond tying them together.

The lithe, dark-haired elfess stood staring back in the direction the clearing was for a long moment before dragging her mind from the memories. Turning towards the open field ahead, both shoulders shifted in attempt to ease the ache within them while she strode forth. A farmhouse was visible to the east, smoke drifting lazily up from it but Narissa did not move towards it. Flying had cut the distance down that she needed to go. Walking would have taken another four days to get where she was now. Three days of foot travel would bring her to the homelands but she wasnt so inclined to go by foot as she had when she started.

A large rumbling emitted from the lithe, dark-haired elfess' midsection and amused colored her normally stoic features. It had been a day since she had eatten. The night's activities and flying all day had brought forth a ravenous hungry. With a sense of purpose, Narissa set off in pursuit of food.

Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:58 pm
Stablehand

Flowers were in full bloom along the lake's path and a calm serenity always claimed him when walking these ancient paths. The fog enshrouded center of the lake drew his attention this day, just like it always had. What lay within was a mystery. Not that he hadnt tried to find out but always any he sent or the time he went out, nothing was found but the other side of the lake. It was almost as if something kept them out. But over the years he had accepted that it wasnt Isonia's will that he be allowed there. This had brewed resentment at first as only those of ruling blood here could get there and he wanted to show them that he was of that blood. Atleast some of his blood was from there. But the lake's secrets were withheld from him. Tralek was hopeful that the secrets wouldnt be withheld from his young son when he came of age.

Footfalls disturbed his thoughts and turning, Tralek saw a young elven male moving quickly along the paths towards him. The solemn look and the pace alone was enough to alert him that some news was coming. Striding forth, Tralek met the boy with a question.

"What?"

The elfling bowed deeply and this brought a twinge of satisfaction to Tralek but that quickly fled at the news.

"Sire. A large warband is approaching. Openly and apparently not aggressive but I was sent to tell you of it."

"How many? From what direction? Whom leads them?"

Tralek fought the urge to box the boy's ears at not giving more details.

"Close to a hundred, sire. They are led, I am told, by an elf with long white hair and look to have travelled for some time. There is no doubt they head here, sire, but the Captain thinks some look familiar."

A frown tugged Tralek's lips down and he pushed by the elfling, striding quickly around the path. His voice carried back though he didnt bother to check to see if the elfling ran to do his bidding.

"Have my horse ready and guard."

Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:40 pm
Stablehand

Little had changed over the years along the road leading towards the main fortress. Trees were taller. Flowers and shrubs grew in abundance. A few more outlying farms and sentry points. Had he wanted to, Karzyn could have gotten all the way to the fortress and within without anyone being the wiser but they werent here to attack so they rode openly. The Darden mages and a small guard unit had been left a good day back as Karzyn didnt wish any trouble.

The gates of the fortress stood open and as he expected a guard unit was being dispatched to meet with them. Curiousity at whom had taken his command when Karzyn had left with Narissa tugged strongly at his mind. An impressive warhorse came to the fore of the unit, the stallion's rider decked in full plumage as the Lord of the Keep.

Balling one hand into a fist, the grizzled, snow-maned elf raised it into the air which brought the warband to a stop. All weapons were sheathed and quite a few faces were eagerly turned towards the keep as many had been born and raised here. All watched as the unit from the keep trotted towards them.

Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:42 pm
Stablehand

*Perhaps these come with an offer of uniting our forces. Hopefully not coming to request assistance in a war. I really dont have the desire to lead troups into such. Of course, I could just send a command unit.* Thoughts shifted through Tralek's head as he rode but they quickly faded as recognition of the grizzled, snow-maned elf sunk in.

*What is -he- doing here?!*

Tralek's gaze shifted searchingly over those assembled as he brought the stallion to a quick halt a good forty feet away. The warhorse snorted and tossed it's head at the tight reining, sidling a bit to one side as the guard deployed in a semi-circle. Dark lines appeared upon Tralek's features as his voice called out.

"Be gone Darden scum before your heads are mounted upon pikes!"

Tralek's hand lowered to an ornate sword hung from the belt about his waist. A low mutter could be heard from the ranks of his guards and the tone bore both agreement and disagreement at his words. This noticed dissention causing his frown to deepen. But the crease that started to darken the grizzled, snow-maned elf's brow brought a faint feeling of fear.

Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:04 pm
Stablehand

The grizzled, snow-maned elf's features had already bore a stoic look upon recognition of the leader riding towards them but upon Tralek's words the looks darkened. Karzyn's gaze was locked upon Tralek's features. He, like Tralek, heard those murmurs that sounded in support and those that did not of his words. He could kill him easily enough. The fool had put himself out in front. But he would not bring a fight to those he grew up protecting.

When the grizzled, snow-maned elf spoke, a hard note was evident in his tone.
"As hard as it is to fanthom by those unable to evoke such dedication...." Karzyn's arm stretch out in indication of those elves gathered around him. "These elves vowed to follow Narissa to the pits of the four hells and back to protect the rightful heir of this kingdom."

The grizzled, snow-maned elf strode a few steps towards Tralek, his gaze never leaving the target they were focused upon. Satisfaction shifted through him at the look of fear joining the anger flushing of Tralek's face, furthered by the fact that none of the guards around Tralek even moved to come between them.

Karzyn halted a horse length away, a hard edge to his tone.
"These elves have been separated from their family for four years. -I- have been separated from my family for four years. We are no more followers of Darden than ...." Pointing to different familiar faces that mingled within those gathered as guard for Tralek. "Than you...or you...or you...."

Hard and unrelenting, the grizzled, snow-maned elf's gaze turned back towards Tralek. "The Lake has summoned Narissa." There was nothing else to say. Karzyn stood watching Tralek's reactions closely.

Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:55 pm
Stablehand

The flush of anger colored Tralek's face at the grizzled, snow-maned elf's words. He caught the implications in the words and he knew the others did too. Fingers tightened upon the reins of his warhorse and the animal shifted in response. But the approach of Karzyn closer to him and the realization that none had moved to stop him, this brought fear into him though Tralek was careful to not show any on his face.

Irritation flashed through him as he was reminded most within Karzyn's command had been born here. Many in his own guard having served under Karzyn or been trained by him as lads. But those thoughts faded at a few words uttered after them.

"The Lake has summoned Narissa."

It felt as if he had been struck and even Tralek couldnt keep the astounded look off his face. Murmurs rose from both ranks as the grizzled, snow-maned elf's words, no doubt their thoughts moving along the same thought patterns as Tralek's were. *But that's not possible. Only when they come of age, in that ceremony. -I- havent been able to get to the lake's middle for years about years. Its just not done. He surely lies.* But this was neither the time nor place to call him on it.

Tralek forced a barely cordial smile to his lips. "Welcome home."

Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:05 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next