It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Tower of Elemental evil (Invite RP) 
Stablehand

Armitage watched as Furor and the other's left the room. she seen the man known only as Stranger start to leave the room.Stranger was an odd man Armitage thought she had seen him many time's when she was young but never gave him much thought back then.then again she never gave anyone much thought back then.However she was giving him alot of thought now.

Stranger if you would remain behind I would like to speak with you in private.

As soon as the door was closed Armitage cast a spell that would insure what was said inside this room would stay within the room.

You need not worry about anything escaping this room now stranger.I have questions for you and I would like them answered truthfully and to the best of your knowledge.Ill start with the most obvious question.

What tie's did you have with my father and grandfather that they allowed you to reside here from time to time?

what is your intrest in Furor and what information are you looking for that you are looking allover the library for?

Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:07 pm
Stablehand

He eyed Armitage a long while before speaking,

Your questions deserve answers m'Lady. You are right, I have not behaved as the model guest but my task here is one that goes back long long ago. As I mentioned I am of the family Twostone, we are few in number and scattered far and few between. For generations my family has had but one task, and that is to observe. Now do not take the wrong impression of this m'Lady, we are not spies, we observer very specific individuals. To be exact we observe the lineage of one specific human family, that of Furor's lineage. As you mentioned to him his past has been intertwined with yours, this is not new to me for I was a watcher on his father and then his father and even his father and so forth. This family has been my responsibility since I was a young man. It was this that brought me to the house of Moonblade, the hospitality of your father and grandfather was that extended to man who brought them bad news, yet they respected me and lodged me as was needed. With the relations between your two families it was imperative that someone know of it. Although this trait we watch for does not seem to cross to elvens it is always better to err on the side of caution and so I spoke with your grandfather on this.

He paused here and took a seat,

The time in your library was a time of confirmation. It has been a very long time since I have heard from any of my kin. Years, decades go by without a word and so I have begun to wonder and even question the task I carry out. In your library is a book I left here long ago before my time with Furor or his father. It is a book of my family and of the duties we are sworn to perform. Alas my time in the library was that of a lonely man who lacks ties to this world, I look for a reason to continue my duty, it has been many many years since the evil curse placed upon that family has ever surfaced and I begin to wonder if it has run it's course and I waste my time here. But in the end, as I sit here and listen to the battle of good wage on I realize the need for my family and others like it, you and I fight the same war M'Lady, yes we are engaged in different battles but the endless clash of good versus evil runs everywhere and mine is a unique task that may seem tiring and pointless at times, yet plays an important role, for should this trait show it's self in Furor then it must be squelched before it can devour him. It is an evil of untold power that would destroy all that lie in it's path, I cannot describe it in words, I have but seen it once and the image stays with me forever. The destruction that would ensue, the loss of lives and beauty cannot be risked. My duty is simple, should that evil show it's self in Furor, I am to kill him.

I hope this answeres your questions and I do not mean to frighten you and I do hope this knowledge will not affect your desire to have Furor here with you to fight the Lich. He is a great warrior and I have seen no indication of evil in him. He mayb be a bit high spirited and he has a fury that can be fierce but the evil I looked for is not there. He is a good man that looks for a worthy cause to fight for.

Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:54 am
Don't mess with da Elf

Torkano waited outside the doors, however he got restless. He decided to take a self tour of the keep. He was about to enter a room when General Soran approached him. His voice startled Tork.

Lord Torkano nice to see you again. How was your trip here. No trouble I hope.

Oh, hey there Soran. Yeah, um, my trip was quite pleasant actually. Well, as pleasant as a journey on the road can be as you well know. So anyhow, as you know Armitage gave me that scroll. Well, I opened it and a sword appeared out of nowhere. It's beauty is exquisite but has a very strong pressence that is almost uncomfortable. My long-time friend and mage, Raetin, told me it has great magical powers. You know anything of this?

I'm afraid those questions will have to be answered by Armitage herself. she can tell you what you need to know.

Thanks, Soran. I'll have to do that.

<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?

Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:45 pm
Stablehand

Armitage listend to Stranger and the tale he spun.She was coming to a decision one that she deemed it to be her duty not his since Furor was Family.Distant as his relation was she still looked at him as family.When stranger was done she looked at him and smiled.

Stanger the right to kill Furor is not your's nor should it have ever been.The right should the need ever arise will fall upon the moonblade line.Like it or not he is of our blood and it is our job to kill him if and when the need should arise.

With that Armitage looked at stranger and unlocked the door's to the room. she exited the room and found Lord Torkano standing outside the room waiting on her.

Lord Torkano what are you still doing here?

Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:16 am
Stablehand

As Armitage and Torkano walked down the hallway Armitage seen one of the servant's.She sent for him to come to her and he did.Would you go and get Regicider for me.Armitage watched the servent rush off to do her bidding and smiled.She and Torkano continued down the hallway in silence till she broke it.

You look as if you wish to ask me something lord Torkano.

Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:39 pm
Don't mess with da Elf

Torkano looked down at the floor while walking in silence along side of Armitage. He was trying to think of how to ask her the questions he'd been wanting to ask. When she suddenly spoke, he looked up at her and held the sword out infront of him.

I have been puzzling over this sword for some time now. Where did it come from? What powers does it hold? Why did you give it to me? That's what I've been wanting to know. We've know eachother for a short time now. Your massive armies have conquered mine and you give me this absolutely beautiful piece of work. Why? I am really happy to be here with you, but I'd just like to be filled in on a few things.

<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?

Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:12 am
Stablehand

Armitage listened to Torkano and smiled as he asked his question's.They came in quick succession of each other.she would answer his questions as best as she could and truthfully. but would he like them would be another matter.

answered in the order they was asked.

The sword was made by my family thousands of year's ago.by an Elven mage called Siras Moonblade.Siras made the blade to be passed down the family line.

The power's that the sword posses im not entirly sure but im aware of a few from the lore book's ive read.I know it has a Rapid strike attack and Fire resistance.The rest the sword will show you in time.

Now as to why I gave it to you.The sword was in need of somebody to bear it.I however couldn't bear the sword for a few reason's.Two of them being at either side of my hip's.normally the sword would have went to my Child but well Im childless still and have no plans onhaving one any anytime soon.So without somebody to bear the sword it would fall dormant andit might not come out of it and I honestly dont want to see that happen anytime soon.

Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:18 pm
Stablehand

Talabrina had left the meeting with Armitage and the other's with information she already knew.She knew all this before Armitage was born.This is going to be a war a war that many of us wasn't going to survive and Armitage knew that as did Talabrina.How many would Armitage sacrifice to save her people her kingdom she wondered.

As she left the main hall Talabrina watched as her own army was getting ready for the battle to come.The plan was simple she thought. we send the armies to attack the main force's of the Lich and while they are pulled away a small force would sneak into the tower it's self cloaked by Armitage's magik.But it was a plan not yet oked by all involved they would decide tomorrow.

Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:54 pm
Stablehand

He listened to Armitage with respect but internally he had other thoughts. She did not know what she was taking upon herself. Could he explain it? No, it was not possible, only someone who had seen these changes could truly appreciated the crises that potentially stood before them. But then again this was a trait rarely seen, infact in his hundreds of years he had only see one episode, long long ago it had resulted in the death of his grandfather. Having gotten to close with the man he watched he had balked at the last instant, refusing to kill the bearer of the cursed trait the evil had consumed his subject and turning on all those around him he had destroyed an entire village, killing and destroying all in his path until finally the evil had played its self out. In the process his grandfather, the watcher had been slain, his hesitation has cost him his life and the life of hundreds around him.

M'Lady I thank you for your offer but this is the work of my family, for generation upon generations we have been watchers, protectors of the innocent. Although I realize you wish to take this upon yourself, the odds of Furor showing this trait are rare no nil. I follow him for it is what I do. I know his behaviours, his personality his quirks. Should the evil begin to take him I will be better equiped to recognize it, at which point action must be imediate. However, you are family now should you wish to take this burden upon yourself let us work together on it.

He watched Armitage intently but could not read her face, she left then after contemplating his words. He was unsure if she had accepted his explenation but it was not of his concern. He would continue the journey next to Furor, it was his reason for living and he could not leave it now in the hands of another.

Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:17 pm
Stablehand

Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:28 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3