It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:17 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The OAFish Inn 
Stablehand

Post The OAFish Inn
Dark Metal watches while the inn is just finished building. This inn is built for all the people of OAFS. This huge building was built half on land and half on water. So you could actually fish in your own room. The inn had it's own bar and restaurant that make fresh fish that had just been caught. It's luxury rooms were enormous and had a wonderful view, the beds were comfy.

Many people had started moving in to the inn and the business was brilliant. Dark Metal made a lot of money for himself and bought lots of cucumbers with some of the money, the rest he gave to the poor. All the people were welcome to join the inn.

[shadow=green]~~~Dark Metal~~~
~~~Meet Your Faith~~~[/shadow]

Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:10 pm
Stablehand

A cool brisk breeze blew in from the sea, the seasons where changing, soon winter would be upon us. A cold dark winter it would be, unforgiving to the people of these lands. The first frost had already been set into place, it was only a matter of time before the first snow came.

A black war torn cloaked figure walked into the inn with on hand on his cane that stood as tall as him, and the other hidden away in the sleeve of his cloak. Stepping a few into the doors of the Inn, the creature under the cloak raised its head enough to look around, yet still kept its face hidden in the darkness of the cloak. After a few seconds of checking out the landscape of the building it walked up to the lady who stood behind the counter.

A Shadowy, haunting voice rang out from under the cloak, "I will need a room, one over the water!" The figure then raised its left hand and out of the sleeve dropped a small brown bag. It jingled a little as it hit the counter. "That should be enough to cover my expenses for the length of the I wish to stay."

The lady hesitant turned sideways, but not taking her eyes off the cloaked person, she grabbed a set of keys. "This is to room 16, its on the second floor, over the fishing room!" She placed the keys on the counter and grabbed the brown bag. Upon opening it her eyes widen, as the yellowish glow came from the bag. "sir, theirs enough gold here to purchase the hole Inn."

The cloaked figured grabbed the key and walked up the stairs to his room.

"<venus> who else was i doing..dauthi? and thantos right"

Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:40 pm
Stablehand

Wanton, hampered slightly by the doorstep, made his way towards the bar. As he descended his fist upon the bar, he uttered his desire for soup. For some reason, the barman failed to reply. And thus, in turn, Wanton made a silly face in the man's direction and started to nibble on his toenails.

Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:11 pm
Stablehand

Dark Metal was happy to see so many people moving into the inn. He sat in the fishing room and watched the sinking sun. He had recieved some complains about the service in the inn. But those were soon taken care of, he fired the bar man and hired a better, more experienced bar man.

The counter woman wrote him a letter saying that someone had paid her an amount that could buy the whole inn to stay in the inn. He knew that this was no ordinary man and he would pay him a visit soon.

[shadow=green]~~~Dark Metal~~~[/shadow]

Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:15 pm
Teh Spam!

An OAFish inn. The substitute for the closed down Aroused Anglers Alehouse. But a name had to be thought of for this inn. For OAFish inn did not sounds very OAFish. Nagash entered it with two pots of paint and addressed all who were inside.

" Greetings OAFS and passers-by! We need a name for this inn. It shall have to sounds clever, witty, and silly. I was thinking of something of the like of "Ludicrous Luscious Liquors", "Phosphorous Phallic Place", or indeed "Aroused Anglers Alehouse". This is a contest. Anyone who comes up with the best name shall be awarded with sixty-nine Cucumbers and Rodpolish! "

Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:11 am
Stablehand

Dark metal heard the rattle outside and went to see what was going on. He heard what nagash said, he was amazed and he said:

"WOW! 69 cucumbers! And Rodpolish! Damn! Thats some award!"

Then he went back to his room, put his head under the table and started to think up a good name. But soon he realized that nagash was talking rubbish because OAFish Inn was the best name already so he deserved the cucumbers. He left his room and ran to find nagash for his cucumbers. He found nagash in the fishing lounge.

[shadow=green]~Dark Metal~[/shadow]

Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:52 pm
Stablehand

The dark clouds of the night swept across the lake and towards the inn leaving disturbed water after it, Marine looked at the dark clouds then spotted a newly built inn. Moving quickly towards the inn, Marine thought of the comfortable bed and food he could get at the newly built inn. Beginning to dream of the soft bed and food he could get, especially fish Marine ran straight into the inn's door and was thrown two meters back. Getting up with a few lumps on his head Marine staggered into the inn and collapsed into a empty chair while calling to the bar man saying.

"Ice please, lots of ice for my sore head and i mean lots!" Rubbing his head Marine quickly continued incase he forgot, "and also lots of fish on...erm...a plate of vegetables please!"

Sitting back Marine dumped a small bag of gold onto the table and resigned to rubbing his very sore head.

Sat Oct 18, 2003 5:37 am
Stablehand

Several months had passed since his last war. The last battle he fought with those darden scum was still fresh in his mind. Though he slained quite a lot that night when the ambush of darden demons poured into his unsuspecting vastly outnumbered army he almost did not leave that cursed forest that night alive. His scars are a testament to that however one reason he could not understand is that how did he managed to escape that hellish night. For sure, Isonia had a hand in that. He had been lost unable to locate his former friends and comrades. It is going to be dark soon and cold too as he felt that wind brush to his face. He had to find some place to stay. These forgotten swamps must have something to offer. His search was not in vain when he saw a faint glow of light up ahead. A structure built half on water and half on land came to a surprise. Well, might as well get in and have a fill of whatever they have to offer.

*Kicks the door open.

Heathen Pond Scum

Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:03 am
Teh Spam!

As he sat awaiting he saw Glave enter, and stood up. His way was blocked by DarkMetal though, who seemed to long for a Cucumber. Nagash understood. He himself also longed for a nice big (warm and creamy) Cucumber in his mouth every now and then. So he whipped out his Cucumber and extended it to DarkMetal.

" Here, you may caress and nibble it a bit, but make sure you make it last!! "

He then turned his head to Glave.

" Glaveman!! Long time no see!! Wanna share my Cucumber with DarkMetal here? "

Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:31 am
Stablehand

Dark Metal frowned because he didn't want to share his cucumber. While the two was talking, he quickly and silently slipped away to his room. He locked the door and prepared to have the nice big cucumber. the thought of that the cucumber was all for himselves, no sharing, no fighting over it, just him and the tasty cucumber alone. The thought that ran through his head but a knock on the door had stopped it...

Who could it be? Then a voice came from outside that sounded likr nagash's called: "Open up the door!"

He knew this meant trouble and he hid the cucumber under his pillow and then he opened the door.

Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:46 am
Stablehand

Ahhh, er.... as glave tried to turn away from the cucumber being offered to him but finally saying, as long as it is not from your mouth. He wondered what was offered to him the last time he was with his' weird friends. He almost took the cucumber which has been totally coated with Nagash's and Dark Metal's saliva when suddenly Dark Metal grabbed it and run. He wanted to stick the cucumber right through Naggy's nostrils. Anyway, how are you my old friend? So who is this Dark Metal guy? He was asking him, almost choking to his own laugh amused at his own thinking of a cucumber sticking out from his old friend's nostril. C'mon, Naggy my man, introduce me again to the ol' bunch.... and no more cucumber for you it is affecting the way you think, I think.........

Heathen Pond Scum

Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:52 am
Teh Spam!

Nagash rubbed his pelvic area to that of Glave in traditonal OAFish greeting, then clapped the man on his shoulder. Twas too long ago indeed. He released the Cucumber, leaving the poor Phallic vegetable to the mercy of DarkMetal, to whom he pointed.

" This here is Dark Metal. As you can see he is quite the Cucumber fanatic. The girl sitting in the corner over there is Yoshimi. She and Dark Metal are fairly new, but well respected OAFS. We also have some newer converts, but we're not sure if they shall prove themselves worthy of holding their own Rod. "

He moved up to the bar with Glave and sat down.

So what have you been up to? Eating banana's as always, or have you finally worked out that recipre I gave you? "

Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:31 am
Stablehand

Dark Metal came running out side with some good news. He had just caught a packet of cucumbers in the river, which was weird. But he still shared it with everyone anyway. Glave took the "clean" cucumber and ate it slowly, letting the taste last longer. They all asked Dark Metal how he caught it, he then shared with them his secret.

"All I did was use a cockroach as bait and then i caught these yummy cucumbers!"

He sat down at the bar, proud of what he had just caught and asked for a glass of banana juice. Then he left the inn and took his pet chicken out for a walk.

[shadow=green]§~~~Dark Metal~~~§[/shadow]

Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:14 pm
Stablehand

Rubbing his now not so sore head, Marine pours himself a glass of water from a jug on the table and refills his empty flask. Draining the water and putting down the glass while watching the owner of the inn, DarkMetal taking a cucumber and running with it down to one of the luxury rooms. Marine takes out a piece of dried seasoned meat and starts to chew on it when he notices DarkMetal return carrying a wet packet of cucumbers and sharing it out to everyone while explaining on how he used a cockroach as bait and how he caught those yummy cucumbers. Chuckling to himself Marine gets up and takes the bag of gold on the table to the counter where a woman was keeping the keys for the room.

"One spacious room over the water please."

"Here you are, room 12 on the first floor."

"Thanks and if you can, when the food I ordered is ready will it please be sent to my room?"

"Of course, I will see to it."

"Thanks again."

Marine walked towards a corridor that lead to room 12. While on the way Marine sees DarkMetal take his chicken and walks towards the door saying that he was going out for a walk. Chuckling to himself again, Marine unlocks the door to his room, goes in, locks it and while looking around to make sure no one sees him, Marine opens the trap door to the water and takes a dive into the water making sure that the rope ladder is unwinded into the water so that he can get out.

Wed Oct 22, 2003 3:37 pm
Stablehand

Dark Metal was walking alone the river side, he stoped under a tree. There were lots of rocks around the place, so he decided to throw the rocks in the water and see if he could make them bounce on the surface of the water. He tied his chicken to the tree and started looking for some nice flat stones.

He soon found a few, he threw the first one, it hit the surface, but didn't bounce. He's usually quite good at this so in surprise he said: "What the Hell???"

He threw another one, it hit the surface, but didn't bounce again. In surprise he said again: "What the Hell???"

A old funny looking man slowly walked next to him. Just for fun, he said: "You should not be rude, next time just say 'Praise Me My Lord!'. ok?"

Laughing at what the old man just said, he threw another stone, it hit the surface, but didn't bounce again. In surprise he said again: "What the Hell???"

The old man said again: "You should not be rude, next time just say 'Praise Me My Lord!'. ok?"

He threw his last stone, it hit the surface, then he said: "Praise Me My Lord!" Then the sky darkened, thunder was everywhere, the angels started to sing, and the stone started glowing a bright yellow color and it bounce on the surface all the way to the other side of the river!

The old man then stared at him with his mouth wide open for a long time, he finally side: "What The Hell?"

Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:05 am
Stablehand

Llardorwyn landed softly outside of the new inn, and quickly transformed himself to his elven form. The dragon looked around... Toph should be here sometime soon... since he wasnt around... he must have already gone in. Well then.

Llardorwyn walked up to the door and opened it... stepping back in anticipation of some silliness to come. but none did. How odd. Pushing open the door again, Llardorwyn made his way to the bar and took a seat. Toph actually wasnt here. How odd... well, then again... Toph had heard that something... interesting was going to happen to him when he made his reapearance... maybe he was being intelligent instead. Llardorwyn smiled and turned back to the bar.

"barkeep! can I have some wine please?"
"Some what?"

Llardorwyn groaned mightilly, and stared at the bartender... yep.
"WHERE did they find you again? I thought you dissapeared with the alehouse!"
The barkeep smiled and grabbed some wine for Llardorwyn.
"Nope. I got out in time... through the sewers. wasnt pleasant."
"I imagine." Llardorwyn muttered.

Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:03 pm
Stablehand

Senator walked into the OAFish Inn. Walking directly to the bar, he ordered a nice cold ale and walked to a table on the far side of the inn. He could no longer return to his old home, but he had been welcomed into a new home.

"Aha, it sure is nice to come in off the seas, too bad my old home was destroyed. But this feels like a nice place to rest ones feet when not out at sea."

Surverying the inn, Senator quitely sipped his ale enjoying the chatter going around the room. This was a whole lot better than fighting pitched battles on the open seas. Sinkings ship was a good way to pass the time, but ale always tasted better on dry land.

Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:17 pm
Teh Spam!

Nagash arose from his seat and bared his chest. This was too warm a day to be running around with too much clothes on. Then two new people walked in. One of them asked from a certain Nagash. Nagash pondered. The name had a familiar ring to it. Then he saw the barkeep point a finger in his direction and he jumped. Ofcourse! He put a hand in the air and murmured:

" Erff... Ahem...... Umm...... Here he is!! Hiho to you! "

He then blinked as he recognised the inquiring person. Once again, he jumped (and had an almost insatiable urge to scratch his nose...) and screamed:

" TEVA daughter of Bukura and Dagda!! The one only true Nixie!! "

He ran towards her and hugged.

" How are you?? Long time no see!! And who is your companion? "

He pointed at Senator.

Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:00 am
Stablehand

entering the doors of the great OALish Inn she slowly walks upto the bar.. Barkeep can you tell which one is Nagash? I have travelled far from the waters of Antares. If he ask who wanting him whisper in his ears TEVA daughter of Bukura and Dagda, the one only true Nixie.
Before you call Nagash, give me a mug of seaweed juice and plate of watercress for pet, Kelpie.
Tosses the barkeep a bag with jewels of coral,crystals and jade.. This payment for the drinks and room for a week.
watching the barkkeeps every move TEVA wonders if he will ever move faster and find Nagash?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!! Do I hear the voice of Nagash? Jumping up from the bar and screaming with joys to see my good friend! What a hug, big kisses for you, Nagash.

My companion? Kelpie my loyal horse...Ohhh Senator the person at the bar...I just met him...seems like pretty nice person.

Can I get you a mug or pint of your favorite drink?

Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:19 am
Stablehand

Dark Metal returned from his stone throwing trip and returned to the inn. On his way in, there was a lot of noise inside, he didn't know what was going on but entered it anyway.

As he opened the door, he jumped in surprise to see the inn filled with people. People had to climb over each other to get around.

"What is going on? .... Who are you? .... Where do you come from from? .... Hey, you look like a frog .... hahaha."

He climbed over to the barman and asked what was going on. The man told him that a whole lot of people just popped in suddenly.

He was happy because lots of people = lots of money = lots of cucumbers! And he wasted the rest of the day trying to know all the new people.

[shadow=green]§~~~Dark Metal~~~§[/shadow]

Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:56 pm
Stablehand

Toph warily poked his head out from behind the doorframe to the bar, and peeked inside. 'Lots of people in this bar' He thought to himself. now where was....

ah.
"Llardorwyn! Sorry Im late. Is Porkie... or Nagash about?"

Toph saw the dragon-elf smirk from across the room as his voice trickled into Toph's head
"heh... no, haven't seen them yet. I think you're safe, Chosen"
Oh good. Toph quickly darted inside and made his way through the throng of people to the bar next to Llardorwyn. Smiling to his old friend, Toph sat down.
"I see you got some decent wine, Llardorwyn."
"Why yes... yes I did, Chosen... provieded by out good friend over there."
Toph followed Llardorwyn's outstreched hand until his eyes met the eyes of the bartender.

"MASTER TOPH!" The barkeep roared "ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"
The bar fell silent as everyone turned to see what the comotion was. Toph glared at the barkeep, who smirked and hurried off before he could be miniturized again.

"Umm.... Hi, Everyone." Toph said into the silence... "Im... back?"

Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:06 pm
Stablehand

Silence ... was in the inn...looking around I notice a veryvery very familiar voice and features...hmmm cannot be the Troph?

Looks at Nagash and Senator do you think it is? i wonder if Troph remembers me? be close to year since I last saw him. I remember fighting beside him and his men. Excuse for a moment men, I am going to to high to Troph

hmmm thinking to self .. I do wonder who looks like a frog?

Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:19 am
Stablehand

The gang was all lively and well and there are new members about and he doesn't know anyone of them except for DarkMetal who was introduced to him as a cucumber licking master. Well, he turned around and wipe his hand from his pants and decided to stay away from the crazy crowd for a drink on the bar. Hmmm... he was looking around for the personalities around the bar and also thinking of what he is going to drink. Finally and decided to ask the barkeep for a glass of milk.....

<edit>I have edited so that the beginnings of your sentences are capitalized. The sentence you ended with 3 elipses and a period I changed to just one period. It is better not to use elipses too many times in a row because it makes it difficult to tell where you ended your sentences.-Jasmine</edit>

Heathen Pond Scum

Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:05 am
Stablehand

Closing the hatch and drying himself, Marine put on a new tunic, opened the door went outside closed and locked the door. Walking down towards the bar, Marine is suprised by the amount of people in the inn and is even more suprised when he sees Dark Metal walk past with a huge grin across his face but soon knows why when he sees gold on the counter. Hurrying towards an empty chair, he sees an assistant to the chef walking off with a plate of fish on a bed of vegetables. Calling out to the assistant and asking if the plate is Marine's, Marine takes out a bag of gold. When the assistant nods Marine tells him that it is his order and pays the assistant the amount plus a generous tip. Looking at the rather large fish, Marine quickly tackles the fish while occasionally drinking wine that he had asked the bartender for.

Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:19 am
Stablehand

Toph watches as a person detaches himself from the crowd and makes his way towards him. Toph sighs with relief. Its not Porkie or Nagash... in fact.... Toph concentrates.

"Teva! Good to see you again! I see you found your way to this inn as well. How has life been treating you?"

Toph looks down at the bar, and takes the nearest glass... it had been oddly filled with wine... and takes a sip. Ahh that was GOOD!

Llardorwyn nudges him and points further into the crowd.
"Hmm... look who's here... he looks a little lost, dont you think?"
"Yes, yes he does."

"So, Glave... what brings you to this inn?"

Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:57 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next