It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The OAFish Inn 
Stablehand

While Dark Metal lay in his bed waiting for nagash to sing. He had excepted some sceaming and fanting in the dinning room too.

While he layed in the silence, he heard a sheep like voice, he didn't know what was going on. So he put on his clothes and went to the room, he saw a table that looked bent. He said:

"Porckie! Look what you did to my table! Now It's broken! No cucumbers for you."

Then he heard the sheep noise again, he tried to figue out where it came from, then the noise came again. He heard it coming from the bent table direction. He went to the table and lifted the table cloth and there was Stithian Sonck. He said:

"WAA!! What are you doing under there?"

[/glow]

Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:39 pm
Stablehand

While he lay in his perfect disguise as a sheep under a table red cloth in the Oafish Inn, he suddenly heard a voice coming from a mouth 2 carrots away from his ear.

"WAA!! What are you doing under there?"

He did not heard Dark Metal coming. He had to think and act quickly.

Mur... uhmm... you would not be uhmm... meaning me, but uhmm... that little elfish child... uhmmm yeah..... What is she doing under uhmm.... uhmm.... under the errrrr.... roo...roof???

Hmm that did not sound convident or convincing, so he told Dark Metal this.

We elves, that little girl and me dislike cucumber. I think she is on a sacred mission to destroy all cucumber. While I can get a hold on myself... I think she will uhmm... Change in a great demon and eat all the cucumbers left in the world. We will... uhmm... You will have to stop her, cause you are the owner of the 'Oafish Inn'. Right?

He lowered and roughened his voice and said. Yeah right?

She will change in a great demon when you give her banana's. So don't let her see any banana's. If she wants banana's give her something else and tell her those are banana's, cause she has never seen any banana's, cause if she had she would be a great demon cause uhmmm..... now uhmm... Am I right, or right???

After spoken those last words he eyed Dark Metal with a sweet, honeylike face, and chunked on a big carrot.

Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:14 am
Stablehand

It was so long ago that Gabriel walked these lands, and still he remebered everything he had done or happened to him here. He missed his friends but had to keep missing them for a long time, somewhere the gods were not on his side and he had to leave for even longer. He had to go and help other people he didn't have the luxery that he had been given as a child. Gabriel is set to go in one week and a day towards distance desert land to help people who believed completly different them him. This will be the most difficult mission he had yet incountered. Others have gone befre him and have done a great job so far but acourding to intelligence time will be getting tougher then before. So Gabriel found it right to atleast say one more time goodbey to all members of OAFS in case he may not return. This tought is indeed harse but it is still a possible reality. Gabriel will be watching his back very closely so he can return to his wife and back to these lands in the future.

(OOC) To the GMs, hope to see you guys in like 5 months when I get back from Iraq so we can kick some heaten ass again.

Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:59 am
Stablehand

Dark Metal stared at Stithian Sonck with his mouth wide open for a long time before he spoke. He was amazed at the amount of rubbish some table looking person could make up. He laughed to himself and said:

"MHAHAHAHA! A demon that will eat all the cucumbers in the world? HAHA! She won't even get through all the cucumbers i have in my inn!"

Dark Metal laughed once more at the sheep table looking person. Then he took out a banana to the little elf to see if she would really turn out to be demon.

[/glow]

Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:13 pm
Stablehand

(OOC: I suck at posts. But doing this to keep turn rates up and at Porkie's request;p)

While Neptune is restlessly walking on her treasure hunting trail, she mumbles to herself, “Bleh, I will never find my gold. I am tired, I am stinky, I am tired, I am stinky, I am tired and stinky, I am tired, I…found a place…woohoo!” She looks at the newly built OAFish Inn.

On the right of her is a plaque that says “You have to be a member of OAF to live in this place.” Then, Neptune ponders, “Hmm, should I continue on my non-ending treasure hunt or should I stay here overnight? Each room’s got half land and half water, like an all-purpose* room.” She looks over to her dark and eerie trail and looks back. “Man…I am not even an OAF though.”

She begins walking back and forth, thinking what she should do. Then she decided, “I should become an OAF. Hehe.” She walks in to the Inn, takes out her all-purpose bowl to see if she can get some food inside it.”

*Neptune gets all-purpose things. Since she had been traveling a lot and wouldn’t be wise to carry heavy loads of daily supplies, she carried around an all-purpose bowl and an all-purpose spoon for water, fruits and meals, and a bottle of all-purpose soap, a toothbrush, and hair brush. Okay, fine fine, everything to her is all-purpose.

Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:06 pm
Stablehand

Toph kept staring at Porkie, but for some reason, Porkie wasnt answering him. Confused, Toph looked around, and saw Gabriel leaving the inn, saying that he wouldnt be returning for some time.

Toph ran out to him just before Gabriel got to the road.
"Stay safe on your Journey, Gabby... we'll be here when you get back... well, then again, THIS inn might not be here anymore..," At this, Toph looked sheepishly around, remembering the destruction of the Alehouse... which he had played a... small part.
"But we still will be."

Toph watched as his friend rode away, then turned back to the inn, pushed open the door and looked around.

What a Mess... this really wouldnt do... lets see... what was that spell again? Oh yes.

Toph concentrated, and a light breeze began blowing inside of the inn as tipped over chairs and tables magically returned to an upright position. When the inn looked... somewhat normal, Toph smiled and went back to the bar, where Llardorwyn was still grinning at him.

"Shut up. That was NOT funny."
Llardorwyn only smiled and kept sipping his wine.

Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:12 pm
Stablehand

Senator slowly surveyed the room, while finishing off the the last of his ale. This Inn was the best place Senator had been in ages and the ale was not that bad either. Rising from his chair, Senator reluctantly made his way to the door. He had just recieved word that the Fleet was ready for war.

The Fleet would sail as soon as Senator was aboard. Plenty of loot was to be had maybe a nice estate on some heathens land, and just maybe we could squeeze in some fishing between battles.

Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:17 pm
Stablehand

After he had spoken against Dark Metal he saw the lowerside of his mouth almost on his knees, and Sonck thought he had impressed Dark Metal. Again his general knowledge about persons and demons was only a match for Isonia. And he smiled proudly, till Dark Metal closed his mouth and opened it again to speak.

"MHAHAHAHA! A demon that will eat all the cucumbers in the world? HAHA! She won't even get through all the cucumbers i have in my inn!"

He shrugged and when Dark Metal walked to the little elf with a cucumber he shrieked and ran towards Dark Metal with the intention to stop him. He wanted to stop him before Dark Metal unleashed a demonic inferno upon the Oafish Inn..... He ran as the wind... for a meters. At that moment something lifted him into the air and put him in the air next to some chairs.

He looked around standing a few feet above the groud to the one sorcerer who lifted him. He saw a man waving his hands. A moment later he was on the ground, in the middle of four chair and a lovely little vase with a cucumber in it upon him.

He wanted to stand up, but could not move. It must be the spell Sonck thought. Why would the unknown sorcerer move a sheeplike table??? He did not know.... Did this man hates elves disguised as a sheep, camouflaged as a table???

HEEEEEeeeee.... Mr sorcerer. Why did you put me in the middle of these chairs?

HEEEeeeeHEEEEEEEE

He hoped he had made himself clear to the sorcerer, but instead the sorcerer said.

"Shut up. That was NOT funny."

NO... OF COURSE is this not funny. Do you think this is my sense of humor. Well it is NOT, remove the spell you mishaped wannabe carrot!

Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:57 am
Stablehand

Toph blinked and looked around wildly for the sound of the voice. He finally settled on one of the.... Tables? Oh wait. it was a sheep! Or... That was no sheep. what was going on here?

Toph quickly canceled his spell on Stithian Sonck, and walked over to the table-sheep-elf thing.

"Who ARE you? I seriously thought you were a table! And now that I know you're not a table..."

Toph gestured off behind him to where the chairs and vase were floating again.

"Where are THESE supposed to go?"

Toph looked around and finally spotted a small table in the back of the room without a vase.

Off the vase flew, the chairs close behind them until they all rearranged themselves around the table.

"Ahh, there." Toph muttered to himself. "This place looks decent again."
It was at that moment that Toph saw Nagash racing towards someone with a banaumber in hand.
"This could get interesting..."

Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:09 pm
Stablehand

Post Tired
Klori been busy for a long time now without any rest. He finally walks up to a town that looks decent. He came in to look for a spot to spend the night and relieve him of his stress and traveling. He search for a few minutes and there it was, the OAF INN. Happy as he was, he rush towards it and is looking forward to a nice sleep to reset him from the traveling he been doing...

Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:48 pm
Stablehand

Looks like this one's about full folks, go ahead and make another.

-Horace

Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:25 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3