It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:00 am

Invitation to All of Tiavan V (And the Ball continues) 
Stablehand

I grin as she talks to me her attention was no longer on the other man. I am sure we have met before, but I am not as all sure of it. You remind me of an elf that I had spent time with a long time ago. One that I spent many an interesting night with. But then again that was long ago. Her services were not that expensive but were the best I had ever experienced.

My smile grows while watching her. The grin on my face remains as I watch her move. Yes this woman was the one that had been such a work of art in the past. Now I do believe that I had asked your name

Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:26 pm
Stablehand

Her eyes went as wide as the moon and she felt all the color drain from her face. Her stomach turned and she had to force herself not to empty its contents right there on the floor in front of everyone. During her time on the streets, she had been with men and excepted their gold in return for her company, but that time had been long ago and she hadn't been with more than four men. Even then she had tried to keep some of her dignity intact unlike some of the other women who would lay with anything for any price. She never thought for one second that she would someday meet with any of the four again yet standing there in front of her was one. Swallowing the lump that had grown in her throat cutting off her ability to draw a breath she quickly regained her composure and brushed back a lock of her hair behind an ear. What the hell was she suppose to do now? It wasnt as if she had harbored some great secret, hell anyone who knew her, knew her lifes story including her husband, but the last thing she needed was for her past to come creeping up upon her and leaping out right into her face.

Ye be knowin' me damn name already Shadowrunner. What in the bloody hell ye be doin' 'ere?

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:36 pm
Stablehand

I grinned at her. Was not sure if you were still using the same name, then again with what I called you, you would not be answering to that now would you. Now my question is why the shock does your husband not know of your past deeds. I am here and there looking into things. Now who is this husband of yours. You know you are looking as good as ever, maybe if you ever shall go back taking money you may be worth it again.

I grin at her and wait for her response the sounds of money being moved around in my pockets. I watch her with an interest.

Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:44 pm
Stablehand

Ever so slowly she rose to her feet and walked in a deliberately slow circle around the man whose neck she was ready to break. Once she was standing behind him she leaned close to his ear and whispered in low husky tones....
Even if I were for sale you could never afford me and I dont have the patience to fake pleasure when I'm annoyed like I did before. Aggravated she left him standing there and made her way to Con.
She knew she was going to have to tell him about the man she only knew as Shadowrunner and the sooner it was said the better, then maybe they could continue their night without anymore sudden surprises or minor annoyances. Reaching Con she put on her best smile, took the drinks he had been holding from his hands, set them down on the table and slipped her arm through his.
Those can wait, I need to talk to you Saint, something or rather someone has made an appearence here that you need to know about. Care to take a stroll with me away from the eyes and ears of so many?

Somewhere I belong

Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:55 pm
Peasant

He had been watching her and when she did all this he knew something was bothering his wife. He led her outside the back into the garden and kissed her softly. So what is bothering you my little elf. Did you find out some news that has upset you. And who was that man that you were talking to. He has taken off rather quickly. So my elf why the secrecy.

He looked down into her eyes and leaned down and nuzzled her neck. His eyes meeting hers with a sparkle.

Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:11 am
Stablehand

Con, there are just some things that should be kept private between a wife and her husband.

Damn she really wasnt looking forward to the conversation they were about to have. If she could have put if off until later that would have suited her just fine, but she knew it couldnt wait. She would rather tell him and get it over with rather than the alternative. That alternative being him finding out from another loud mouthed vulgar source who would probably make more out of what had happened than what had really been there.

Theres no point in sugar coating what I have to tell you Con, and its not like you dont know about who or what I was at one point. That man you saw me talking to, his name is Shadowrunner, and he was one of the men I had been with before Mara and Oriana took me in. Before you ask, I dont know why hes here. I havent seen him in years, so many years in fact that the last time I had seen him he was much younger than he is now. I never thought I would ever see any of them again, there were so few, four total and the world is such a big place I never dreamed I'd be in a situation like this. I'm sorry that this had to happen Saint.

Somewhere I belong

Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:25 am
Peasant

He put his arms around her and held her close to him. He leaned down and kissed her softly. He held her close to him.

So love what did this man want? What did he say to you. Things happen my love, its what we do with them anyways. And hey I am the better person right? maybe I should take him apart and all. So did he say why he was here and such?

He held her and gently moved against her with the music that was playing and he smiled down at her. He caught her in a soft kiss before letting her answer.

Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:39 am
Stablehand

There was just the two of them, no one else exsisted in the world from the moment his lips touched hers and their bodies moved as one in time with the music coming from the ball. The perfect setting had been interupted by the questions he was asking her and she pulled slightly away from him with a scowl on her face. Bloody hell Con do you really think I stood around long enough to have a conversation with him? No sir let me tell you I wanted to get as far away from him as I could before I caused a scene and broke his damn neck. What does he want? Take a guess Condrik, though I highly doubt a romp in the sheets with me is what he orginally came here for. What his first intentions are I havent the slightest ideal. What did I say to him? That he couldnt afford me, and that was the last words that were spoken between the two of us. I really dont know what he wants, nor do I really care...
Snaking her arms around his neck she placed a soft kiss close to his throat.
What I do care about however, is enjoying this night with the man I love and forgetting there is actually a world beyond right here and now.

Somewhere I belong

Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:50 am
Peasant

He held her close to him a soft groan came when she kissed his neck he tried to control it but he could not help it. His hand touched her face gently. My little elf the reason why I was asking is he seemed to have an interest in us earlier in the night. You are right though that tonight there is so much more to it for both of us. I do not care what he came for or why he had such an interest in us all night he has been here so far.

His arms held her close as he danced with her and he kissed her deeply.
Forgetting that there is a world beyond us here sounds like a good idea. I could stay like this here with you like this forever my love.

He stood and looked at her and held her close to him. he felt like going to find that guy and beathing the life out of him for making his wife feel what she felt.

Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:00 am
Stablehand

I was getting sickened by watching these displays of affection and decided to play my cards for as much as I wanted. I walked out to them and grinned. So Raynalia how much does he pay you to be his wife. I mean a woman with your skill like I have experienced does not come cheap. Then again we already know that. You know I could afford you now and maybe I will enlist your services. Once a little whore, always one. Now how much was it again. You know somethings are so enjoyable you do not mind paying a good price for them. If you are half as good you are still worth it. Condrik I assume, you have a wonderfully talented lover

Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:35 am
Peasant

He turned from his wife after getting over the shock of the stupidity this man showed. His fist connect with the mans jaw then mouth. He stood over him and grabbed him up by his shirt slamming him into a wall and holding him there. Give me one damn good reason why I should not snap your neck right here and now. You just insulted my wife, and the love of my life. Her past is her past and how dare you speak to her like that the only thing that will save you now is her.

Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:47 am
Stablehand

Before she could even blink in reaction to what had been said Con had taken actions of his own that had already started to draw unwanted attention. All they needed now was for Aranor to see what was going on and then the entire family could be involved in an all out brawl. Deciding enough trouble had been caused for one night she moved behind her husband and tapped him on the shoulder then waited patiently for him to at least turn his head and glance in her direction. As soon as she saw him looking at her out of the corner of his eye she smiled her best smile, rubbed small circles over his back and spoke in a low soothing tone.
Leave him be aratoamin. He is nothing to us and therefore our time and most certainly our emotions should not be wasted on him.
Leaning up on tiptoes she kept rubbing his back with the hopes of calming him she peeked over his shoulder and glared at the man her husband held by the throat. I cant say that I understand why it is so important for him to try and cause trouble between us Condrik but I am sure he knows by now his words cannot hurt us. Do not ruin this ball A'maelamin, if not for me then for your brother. I am sure that Aranor would not be pleased if he had to leave his ladys side for such a minor matter. Its time we headed home anyway, the hour grows late and I am suddenly tired.

Somewhere I belong

Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:57 am
Peasant

He dropped the man to the ground and looked down at him. You are damn lucky, this is not done by far it is not done. But my wife is right this is not the time nor the place for this. But I swear I catch you near my wife and I will kill you. You do not know who you are messing with.

He moved to his wifes side and leaned and kissed her showing the man no matter what he said his affection for his wife was still there. He lifted his little elf up into his arms and looked at her. I love you my little elf you know nothing anyone could say could ever change that. So where are we going to.
He thought he heard the man say something and he did not even pay attention to what was said.

Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:06 am
Stablehand

I knew something had been coming and had not been sure what. As he did all this I could not do much about it. After his wife intervined he dropped me and I watched them go. Silently I spoke to the night. Now that shows he is my boy more than anyhting would.

I relished in the idea that he would find out that his father had bedded his wife. This was priceless I had my daughter in law in my bed many a time. Sure it had cost me but as I said it was worth the money. I was prepared ot offer her more to have another time around with me as well.

Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:15 am
Stablehand

Outside of the crowded ballroom, I thankfully took a few deep breaths of the cooler air. The darkness was calming and quiet, and I felt so much more relaxed.

I do love the solace of quiet nights, my Lord. I am a little ashamed to admit that this whole evening being among the crowd of Lords and Ladies was too much for me. My experience of such events has only previously been through serving my Mistress. When she allowed me to accompany her tonight in a different capacity, I am afraid I got carried away a little. You know she would be so angered if she knew I had claimed I was her daughter. Not to mention, she is much too young to have a daughter my age,

I couldn't resist laughing at the absurdity of my lie now. How silly it seemed and again I felt thankful to be out of that room, so filled with lies and posturing. I would learn from this mistake and not extend myself beyond my capabilities again.

Not that I am making any excuse for my behaviour, Lord Cameron, but it is truly not something I would normally do at all!

We had been walking, my arm in his outside in the garden.

I hope that you have enjoyed tonight Alice. I have enjoyed the time that I spent with you. I was hoping that now that everything is clear that you would not mind if I asked the Lady Anne if I could see you again. I do have a confession to make.

We stopped as he spoke and he moved around to face me, his strong arms warm around me,

I have to admit that when I kissed you earlier I did not mean what I said about being a mistake, I enjoyed and wanted to kiss you. And I would like to again but will not if it makes you uncomfortable.

My eyes met his and in their reflection, the dancing lanterns along the garden. He was so noble, so caring, so beautiful. All alone out here, we could enjoy each others company and I need not care that I was a servant. Silently I titled my head up as his lips met mine…

Alice! Alice, are you here!

I jolted away, the second time tonight. It was Lady Anne, my Mistress. I sighed deeply, she had not left us alone for long at all! I couldn't see her yet but she was not far away.

Alice! We must go!

She called again, but I felt a moment of fear. Her voice was not really angry but instead seemed almost fearful. This was not right at all. Turning back to the Lord Cameron, I took his hands in mine and whispered,

I have had a magical night, my Lord Cameron. To meet you has surely been a blessing from the goddess! You are a most noble Lord and I would be lying if I said I did not truly desire to stay with you now. But my Mistress calls, and I am duty bound. Perhaps we will meet again another evening.

With barely a curtsey, I turned and rushed from him, out of the garden towards the voice of Lady Anne. Strangely enough, she said little to me in the carriage on the way back to our residence in the Bainev District. She did not question where I was, what I was doing or why I had soil on my shoes. Indeed she was not well at all, and took to her chambers as soon as we arrived back. What an evening it had been, my memories of Lord Cameron barely overshadowed by the concern for my Mistress.

Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:50 pm
Stablehand

He took his wife by the hand as he conjured a small glowing orb to light their path along the garden. At first they walked without speaking a word to each other. Just enjoying the company and the night. As they walked he picked a white rose from the many around. As he touched it the stem turned to silver. The pedals were left untouched but began to turn colors. First a red then pink, it seemed to run through the whole rainbow before falling on black, then back to red.

Here love, this would suit our relationship perfectly. This rose will live forever as long as our love lives forever.

He turned to her an placed it through her hair.

One of a kind that flower is, just like you.

He took a step closer to her and gave her a long warm kiss as the moonlight illuminated her face.

Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:31 am
Peasant

She loved him. Oh how she loved him. Not just because he had come back to her as the man she had first met who had broken down the walls she had built around her heart but because through all their trials and tribulations, not matter how near or far, no matter what changes either of them had seen the other go through his love for her was as constant as the stars shining down and winking at them as they walked. Her hand went to the rose set in her hair, her fingers gently tracing the delicate petals. One of a kind, just like she was, just like they were together. He left her breathless and wanting so much more from his kiss, had they been at home she would have dragged him off to their room where she would have shown him just how much he was loved but they were not at home and it was not the time nor place. She settled instead for cupping his both sides of his face with her hands and staring into his dark eyes that would gleam with streaks of silver before she returned his kiss with one of her own. They stayed that way locked in each others arms and in their kisses while the ball continued inside though for her, there was no one else left in the world but the man she bound to for all eternity.

Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:09 pm
Stablehand

Listening to the music, and watching listening to the interactions of his guild mates. Slowly ShadowWander came to realizes, this was not the place for him. His dark mannerisms, and being in the underdark so long. He seemed not to belong in such a grand ball, with nobles. His work shop was calling to him.

He had done what his Mistress of Darkness asked of him. Seemed to be much ongoing here. Perhaps he would try to speak and get to know those of the other houses, another time and place.

ShadowWander walked back towards the exit. Gathered the leather robe, slipped over his broad shoulders. Slipped out the doorway quietly. Home bound he began his journey, He decided to walk most of the distance, to look about the city, he had not seen nor enjoyed much of as of yet.

Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:23 pm