It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:58 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Father The Sons The Unholy Ghosts (invite) 
Peasant

He moved up next to her for a moment and took her hand and kissed it. My little elf I am sorry I do not know what got into me. Everything seemed just to agitate me more about things and I let things all come together and I acted poorly. Once my head was clear I realized what an idiot I had been and talked to Losa for a few. Then even before he could answer I came to the Inn if for nothing else to apologize to you. I know I acted foolish, I guess I have been trying to act like what you call me. I mean I was just keeping everything in and it was wrong of me. I love you Raynalia and me walking out of that room was foolish to say the least. I would never leave you, I just needed to go and get some air I was feeling constricted and my head was clouded in a way I have not experienced before hand. I was going to head back home then I felt I was needed her, in a way almost as if I was called her but what was said was that there was something I needed to see. I think he's done something little elf. Above all I am just an idiot that could not tell the woman that means more to me than anything in this world what I was feeling. But I will go now that;s said since that is what you need right now

He got up and walked for the door his shoulders slumped. How oculd have been so foolish? He could very well lose the one that mattered most to him partly over something he himself did not understand at all.

Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:31 am
Stablehand

It would only be for a night or two, thats what she kept telling herself over and over again, she would only be gone that long and then she would go home where unanswered questions and mysteries waited to be answered and solved. Peace needed to made within herself before she could make peace with anything or anyone else. I know your sorry and I understand that you are under alot of stress. What I need you to tell me before you go.... I need you tell me what you saw in that scribe, if you have come to the same conclusion that Kiara and I have... I need to know and I can only hope that we are wrong. Is he your father?

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:46 am
Peasant

He turned back to her and looked at her. He nodded. Yes he is my and Losa's father I was even more sure of it tonight when I went after him I saw it in his eyes. I will be at home Rayne, when you decide to come home I will be there waiting for you as I always am when you come home tired from everything else and all I get to do is hold you to sleep. I will be there like I always am when you decide you are ready to come home to us. Just please come home soon and maybe when you do you can trust me enough to get Rone called off of watching over us.

He walked into the hall feeling absolutely defeated. Maybe this marriage was doomed by the simple things that were needed. He tried to think the last time they had actually been able to steal some moments where it was not getting ready for bed or getting ready for the day. Could he think of one in recent memory, sure they had thier morning ritual but how private was anything with Rone always being sent to follow.

Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:00 am
Stablehand

Hearing the words from him then, as hard as it was, made it so that she could accept the truth. Even when Dakota talked of being the father to Con and Losa she had her doubts, men she knew could play all sorts of games and she was not going to let him get into her head with what could have been nothing but lies. Now that it was confirmed by Condrik himself she would start readying herself for what was possibly to come. There were alot of emotions being pulled in crazy directions and she was going to have to steel herself against anything that might happen. For now she would have to do the hardest thing she had ever done before. She held her tounge and let him walk out the door even though she knew she would be going home in a few days time.

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:09 am
Peasant

He left that is what she wanted and that is what he would do. He went home considering the time he did not go get Robert, what would he tell Robert anyways. He just went and sat against a wall, and stared into a fire that he started not moving from that spot. All that mattered to him right now was lost to him. He did nto go visit the man that was his father, hell he did not move for any real length of time. When he did move he just went and sat back there, not eating not caring about anything.

Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:17 am
Stablehand

He sat in the holding place that he had been put in. You know you could do me a favor. Tell Raynalia she still has it, oh wait you would know wouldnt you. You are here little puppy dog play toy. I knew she could never be commited to just one man. I saw the way you followed her around. So what does she give you in exchange for protection. Con's mind is easy to read and to put thoughts in. Maybe I should let him see the truth of why you follow Rayne around I know he is already frustrated about things. In the whole scheme of things it would not be hard.

Tell Losa that I wish to see the Lord Shadow himself see if he can face me here. Ah but then again both my boys are weak they did not have the training that they should but once this mess is figured out and that Raynalia is found to be the same slut she has always been then it will be easier. Maybe I should request to talk to Con too, Iknow that boy is confused now and could use his father so that hed stop staring into that damn fire at home.

Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:45 am
Stablehand

I dont think anything would please me more than allowing this so called "puppy" loose to show you just how rabid he can be...
She had rounded the corner of the cavern below the keep just in time to hear the small little tirade of Losas father. She was still in a small state of shock as were they all, and after her and Losa had returned from the valley she had been greeted by an out of breath trainee who had quickly explained what had taken place at the inn. Learning that the man was in her home, though he was in a cell far from the rest of them, still made the hairs on the back of her neck rise. My brother follows his orders, orders that have been handed down by the head of council of the Elite, to follow the elf because it is what is expected of him. If he were to go against those orders he knows what the consequences are. Do not try and play your games here, none of us are stupid enough to fall into such traps.
Upon seeing her, Rone smiled and all but jumped from the wall he had been leaning on. Damn woman took you long enough to get here. I swear to you if you would have come two minutes later you'd find a dead man in your cell Jade. Why is it a man cannot be friends with a woman without some jackass thinking theres more to it than whats really there? Morons I tell you! Speaking of our elf lady, I should get back to my post. She'll be home by tonight once she realizes that Robert will panic if he learns she left without saying goodbye. You know where to find me if the need is there. She watched him until he was gone and turned back to the man in the cell. Why should you be allowed to speak with my husband?

Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:03 pm
Stablehand

You and Losa may have a strong enough hold on each other for my games to not have an effect on you but what of Con and Rayne? His mind is so weak right now partly thanks to me. Do you know how easy it is for me to get in his mind and plant things. Right now he is feeling the lowest feeling he could not even go get the boy. He is sitting there scared out of his mind. I can help my boy. He is sitting there thinking that just like others said they would return to him and did not that the same is going to happen to Rayne. You think that losing his first wife hurt him just think of how easy he will be to turn once he realizes him and Rayne can never have a true marriage. The thoughts have already been put there and not one of you can put a stop to it. Not one of you holds the key that I do. I know all about his losses in fact I knew of him years ago, I been watching all along. I know how to get to him, and right now it would not take much to make him snap. Oh wait you would not care you are one of the ones that does not trust him nor his intentions towards his wife. That is why the council needs to butt in and not let them be. Tell me daughter, do you really think your friend will welcome things that can be turned against her. I can do as I wish with Con he is weak, and the slightest plants of ideas in his mind will set him off. Look at his situation. Now why should you let me speak to Losa, very simple, if you do not you will see what I hold. Do you not see that I am no old man though I should be. That should tell you of something. My boys hold powers that they do not realize, some that may even be more powerful than a lot of what you have seen. And I, well I am thier only key to that power.

Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:48 pm
Stablehand

You give yourself too much credit. There are many, many examples that could be pointed out to you to prove just how little you know of the heart but it is obvious that even if you were proven wrong, you would still claim to be right. Just this morning I sat thinking that maybe you were someone we should be concerned with, now I only think to pity you. Arrogance and boasts will get you no where here, and I have learned that those who talk too much really arent anything special at all though they may claim to be. I will tell you this, I know how strong my family can become if they so chose to, I know what true power is as I have seen it more times than you can imagine.

She hated people like him with such a passion she could feel herself starting to shake with anger. Overconfidence was damn near a sin to her way of thinking, blind uncheck arrogance was a dangerous mixture that usually only lead to death, she was so damn glad that Losa was not like the man sitting in the cell.

If Losa wants to see you, he will do so of his own free will, not because you wish it.

Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:03 pm
Stablehand

Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:33 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3