It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:26 pm

The Father The Sons The Unholy Ghosts II (invite) 
Stablehand

She dropped her head causing her unbound flaxen hair to fall over her face and shoulders. The idiot in the cell probably thought she was hiding her face in shame but then her shoulders started to shake and suddenly her head tilted back. Laughter, pure and loud echoed through the cavern. Remembering that there were people trying to sleep on the floors above she slapped a hand over her mouth until she laughed herself to the point of tears and the sound changed into small giggles. Finally once the fit passed she took her hand from her mouth and rolled her eyes to the heavens.
Havent you learned by now that nothing you say is going to hurt me? I know who I was then, I know what I was, and I know what I did survive. You cannot shame me with your words Dakota Shadowrunner because I have nothing to be ashamed of. Why did you really call me here? Surely it was not to have your foul advances rejected yet again? No, there is more to it than that I am sure. So why dont you quit playing games. This is your only chance you realize. The next time you wish an audience with me you'll find yourself waiting until the hells freeze over.

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:28 pm
Stablehand

He shook his head. I told you what I wanted. Ah well you know guess you do not care much about your husband or his needs. Ask him what he feels about your past and about your present. Ask him if he can say that he knows by your actions and not words that you love him. How many times have you denied him attention, oh wait he must not be able to afford to get you for too long. Do you give him a discount as his wife. Mark my words you will be coming to me begging me for help when your husband cant take the thoughts or actions anymore. Ah but why would you care you were given the chance to help him now.

DO you even know what you are what kind of race you are or anything about your life and how long you will live. I hold all those keys, I even know how to kill you easiest

Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:35 pm
Peasant

He growled and moved for him again. Guard, I do not give a damn what your orders were let me in there with him I am going to kill that sick son of a bitch. I am going to tear him right apart. My relations with my wife are non of your damn buisness nor will it ever be. But I will tell you this unlike some people I see Rayne for more than just one thing or another. I never saw her in the eyes that you see her with. I know of her past and I can tell you of her future. See unlike some I believe in Rayne and I know there is a lot more to her.

He had no doubts that he wanted to kill that man and to do it now. He shook his head trying to calm himself down.

Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:42 pm
Stablehand

He was allowing his father to get to him. So far the man had been able to push all the right buttons that would set Con off into a rage and he had succeeded wonderfully meeting with victory the moment her husband demanded he be let into the cell. It infuriated her that the man had pushed his way into their lives and tried to turn everything upsisde down for what seemed to be no apparent reason at all other than he was just a creature of cruelty. She was not going to let it happen. Moving so that she was standing between Con and the cell where his father sat captive she reached up at touched her husbands cheek, her fingers barely touching his flesh she ever so gently traced his cheekbone, her touch as flitting as butterfly wings and she spoke so low that her words could barely be heard. Look at me Saint. She smiled up at him never taking her eyes from his. Is that man in that cell truly your father? He may have given his seed to create you, to bring you to life but Condrik, he is no father of yours. A father is a man who does everything in his power to protect his children, to teach them right from wrong, to raise them up to be fine adults with good morales and values. You have all but raised yourself and have carried with you all this time what it is to be a good man, a good husband, a good father. He is nothing but a hwandi. Do not let him get to you A'maelamin, he is not worth it.

Somewhere I belong

Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:01 pm
Stablehand

I looked up at her and grinned. Thanks for the nice view Rayne, I see you still got it there. Hmmm wonder what has not changed. So son how much have you gotten to lay with your wife, once, twice. I bet it is not as much as I was with her. Let me tell you she is good better than any. Well hers was willing your mother and your aunt were an interesting challenge. Seems I have slept with what all the women in your life except for your sister in law, guess I will have to change that some day soon. I think we should compare things.

Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:11 pm
Peasant

He looked at her and leaned over and kissed her. You are right love, lets just get out of here. There is nothing that he can say anyhting about that really matters. You are right love, there is nothing he can give to me that I need. I have you and our son, and all that I need. Let's just get out of here, we have something else better to do then listen to his garbage.
He put his arms around her and nuzzled her. Come on darlin lets get out of here. Oh and by the way, I want you to know Dad you may have had a past with her but I am the one that will be having a future with her not you. I will also tell you something, you are not worth the energy it would take to beat the hell out of you. I have better ways to get rid of energyt

Are you ready to leave Rayne, he makes me sick.

Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:25 pm
Stablehand

Walking arm in arm back up the spiraling stairs with Con she couldnt help but laugh. An image of Losas father trying to woo his own sons wife played in her mind and what she saw was almost too funny to put into words.
Can you imagine what would happen if he dared to even try and have a go at Kiara? I know you have only been here a short while and have not seen much of our assassin but I am sure that you can guess what the outcome would be. I dont know who would kill him first. Your brother or his wife. Hell they'd probably get into a fight over the right. She lay her head against his shoulder then and sighed. I am sorry Con. Sorry that you have to go through this, sorry that our pasts have been so intertwined with one anothers though at the time we had no ideal. I cant help but think that if I had never begged Losa to let me come after you, if I would have just stayed where I was told, that you would not have to think of your wife being with your father at one time, you would not have to deal with his cruelty. I am sorrier than I could ever show.

Somewhere I belong

Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:42 pm
Peasant

They reached the top of the stairs and he kissed her. You listen to me Right now little elf. You have nothing to say sorry for love. I am glad you had come after me look at all that we have. And if Losa had said no you would have still come. His creulty is his and not something you can control. I do not think of you being with him, who you were back then is not who you are now. I do not think of it at all my love. What I do think of is getting home with you and holding you. You have nothing to be sorry for. I know you love me and I know you are faithful to me your past is just that. It is not you now, it is not the woman that I married, it is not the woman I fell in love with.

If he does thry that I am sure one of them will get him killed, I have no idea which one though. Come on love we are going home and I am going to hold my wife and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it cept for those that matter, you and our son.

Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:12 pm
Stablehand

I wouldnt exactly call what I did keeping secrets from you Losa... Pausing in her words for a moment to take a sip of tea she set the cup in its saucer and pulled a lock of hair back behind her ear. I've already told you, I could never find the right time or the right words. Too much always happens too fast around here there are some days that I feel like I'll suffocate. Thats part of my reasons for seriously considering stepping down. My thoughts are pulled into so many different directions, there is only so many minutes in a day, most of those get spent either dealing with clan matters or in your bed. Theres barely anytime for Aidan and I to be together and now with another on the way, there will be even less time. How will I manage it all? I doubt I can. This thing with Rayne well what is there to tell? Phsycho princess went behind the princes back and ordered our elfs head brought to her. I've already sent Cole to request an audience with the prince, Archer has guarenteed Coles safety while he is there and he sent a party of rangers after the elf who was ordered to kill Ray. I should be hearing from either Archer or Cole in the next day or two. Before I go to sleep tonight I will send word to Rone he is no longer needed to keep watch. So now you know whats been going on. And now I need to know just what in the hell we are going to do about your father.

Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:54 pm
Stablehand

He looked at her and looked up at her. I know what you mean about how crazy things are. That is why I had given up a lot of the stuff I used to do. I know by the time you get in at nights at times that he is asleep. I was thinking instead of giving up what you do what about getting help with it? I mean there are enough of the elite that knows what they are doing to split things up more. And you know when wanted I am around to help.

Why the heck hadnt you told us about her doing that. Rayne and Con need to know. There is so much that needs to be worked out and I wish taht you would lean on me more when you need to but I know you do not like to do that. But we do make a better team then we do alone. I mean isnt that one of the things that brought us together? I do not know what to do with him but I do know that you need sleep. Now if you go up alone or with company that is up to you.

Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:32 pm
Stablehand

We can talk about what changes to make along with everything else in the morning. Your right I need sleep, and so do you. Lets go to bed Angel. Padding from the kitchen to their room she thought about how they had made the promise never to go bed angry. After a long night of screaming, ranting and fighting she slipped into bed with the knowledge that they were holding true to that promise. They were going to bed finally and the anger was gone. Stretching out on her stomach with her arms beneath her pillow she thought about the morning and what it might bring. Hopefully it would be a better day.

Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:50 pm