It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 EEP! (OAFS going to war! {Sorry Foret ;P}) 
Author Message
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2003 7:35 am
Posts: 15
Post EEP! (OAFS going to war! {Sorry Foret ;P})
OOC: We'll keep you updated.. *grins* GRAB THE HEDGEHOG!!!!

" Milady! "

Yoshimi sighed as her lips were forced to leave the phallic object...

" What is it? Can't you see I'm attending the rod? "

" I saw milady, as did most of your kingdom... "

The servant stepped aside and pointed at a large number of drooling subjects, who appeared to be stretching their tongues. Yoshimi grinned, licking her lips, before looking inquisitively at her servant. The man in question reveiled something from behind his back...

" You disturbed me to show me yet another case of rabies amongst hedgehogs? "

The lackey shreeked and started flailing his arm about in a fruitful attempt to dump the sturdy rodent. As the hedgehog was send flying down the corridor, the man held half a note in his hands. Yoshimi immediatly recognised it's smell and grabbed the bit of toiletpaper, and started reading out loud...


Quote:
Hail to you Yoshimi!!

We at OAFS-central have decided it is time for war!!
So get ye your rod and stick it where the sun hasn't shone yet!

Tonight's targets are...

MoM Murderers of the Magus
Reverent
And last but certainly not lea...



"Why do you start at things that sound so fair milady? "

" There's some of the paper missing! Quick! grab that hedgehog! "

[i] They looked at the corridor and found that the hedgehog was missing. Yet they found another bit of paper, Yoshimi used her amazing skills to juggle it between her toes and started reading it out again...


Quote:
...nd this time we're bringing friends and allies, namely the utterly great and allmight...


" That's all? Darn! I shall have our complete staff look for that hedgehog!!! "

Yoshimi nodded, glancing at her rod, Oh! how much she longed to hold it once more....


Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:51 am
Profile
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:33 pm
Posts: 31
Post 
Scribe! Get yer ass here now!

Ba'ashkai was NOT in a good mood.

Pen this Scribe...

Quote:
To all of TGA,

I want you all on high alert from this moment. The Fishingrods are going to war, with allies, yet we know not yet who. They have already hit two of our fellow guilds who stand for Foret, and I believe that more are to come. Ready your troops, prepare your temples, for the time of war may well be upon us. If Isonia is to strike at us we need to be ready, and we need to be sure that it is us who emerge victorious.

Yes, it is true that we can be sure OAFS will not hit us - we still hold an agreement with them. Others, however, we cannot be so sure of. Be ready, stay strong, and await further orders.

Yours,

Prince Ba'ashkai.


Also, tell the Drow to take a look at Porckie's kingdom - there's been a hell of a jump there - looks like there was a lot of land taken. Be careful though, it wouldn't surprise me if they're on the lookout for scouts.

Within minute the results were confirmed. Ba'ashkai's drow had been found hanging from his city gates. All dead. Foret would be having an interesting day today, it seemed.

_________________
Reality is a Lie... the Truth is Magick...
Open Your Eyes... And Awaken.
GM TGA, AGM SEXAY


Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:06 am
Profile
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:50 am
Posts: 91
Location: Pearl of the Orient
Post 
Glave was still asleep soundly at his peaceful castle. The loud knock on his door summoned him from his slumber.

*grunts*

".... am ssstill sleeeepping... go away..."

"Yes, yes, m' Lord but important news have come....... its the rod alert.."

"The rroodd what?" .... still groaning....

"The general alarm for war, milord."

"What! I thought its going to be in a few hours..." *awake now*

"Very well, get me my rod and clean it for me and please be careful with it..."

Glave, got up and dons his robe and went to watch his face in the bathroom. *murmurs around* This is better be good Nagash to wake me up like this. Glave wonders what pushed Nagash to go on so early and out of schedule of war. Maybe, its Porckie, that unpredictable and funny little dwarf. Mmmmm....

"Let's see, I'll have some breakfast first before I go to war... Porcks and Nagash would be waiting for me."

Glave thought....

_________________
Flip the Trip
+|| Defenders of the Night ||+

Heathen Pond Scum


Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:05 am
Profile
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Home
Post 
His sleeping spell he put on his realm was working wonders, he knew that war soon was going to happen and he wanted all of his people well rested. The only ones who where getting no sleep tonight was a pratrol of warriors to protect his boarders, and the theives who slept during these times. Their time of rest would come with their death. He watched the town as it layed there dormate, no actions could be seen in the streets except for the men who he had trained to walk around in the shadows. Anyone who came with in miles of his city would be spotted and brough straight to him. When out of the western wing rode a man, Looking closer he could see there was already four of his guys closing in on him getting ready to capture him.

Dauthi watched as the grabbed him, took him off his horse and placed a bag over his head and brought him through the city to the castle doors. The only doors that were to be open at these times.

He could hear them dragging him up the stair well to his room. A loud thud came on his door, "Come in!"

The door opened up and and two of his guards, a man with a bag of his face came walking in. He knew that two other guards stood outside of his room with crossbows waiting for the order to shoot this intruder.

"Sir, we found him entering the city from the western forest."

"Take off bag from his head!" , he order to the men. and quickly they did. "Who are you?"

"Lord Dauthi, I'm a messanger from Lord Nagash's realm. He sent me with this cucomber. He said you would understand."

Dauthi stood there stairing at the man for a new minutes watching for a simple action of his to show that he is lieing, but none showed. "Release him. " he order to the guards. he could tell they where shocked at first, but did as he order.

the messanger kneeled to the ground and pulled a cucomber out of his inside pocket. "Here is the cucomber he sends to you."

Dauthi took it and cut the tip of it off, and dump the insides out on his desk. A letter flowwed outside of the cucomber, Dauthi knew that it was a letter of war. So he quickly unrolled it and started to read it.

"Mister Dauthi,

It seems the actions of our scouts have made the warriors in the lands of foret very uncomfortable. They feel that our searching for new fishing holes to feed our children are uncalled for and seek to punish us. So, instead of waiting for them to ride on us, I have called arms of my army and the armies of our allies to come forth and attack these foret heathens. We have already showen a few of them what we are capable of. I hope to see you on the battle soon.

Master Nagash."


Dauthi closed his eyes and crumpled the paper up. "Send word to Nagash that we will ride come daylight, for my town sleeps right now and to awake it now would be a bad sign of weakness."

_________________
Leader of Goblins ~ Start of the new trend.
"Didina wike dat beebee!!" - Belle's little one.
Fervent. - Yeah weird huh?
"<venus> who else was i doing..dauthi? and thantos right"


Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:09 pm
Profile
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:38 am
Posts: 50
Location: Blyde Caynon
Post 
A big knock on the head awakened him from his lovely dream about a kingdom made of cucumbers... He heard:

"Sir! We are going to war now! We must prepare!"

"What? You've got a cucumber for me?" he said while still half asleep.

"NO!! WAR SIR!!"

"Huh? War?" He half opened one eye and said:"Tell Porckie and them that I'll be a bit late.... let me finish of my lovely dream."

He closed his eyes again and went back to his dream. Then the tought of war suddenly hit him again. He sat up right away, eyes wide open.

"What did you just say? War??? WOW! Thats great! It took long enough for you to tell me the good news!"

He quickly ran to Yoshimi and asked for the targets. She told him that the targets were on a hedgehog. He laughed to him self, she couldn't be telling the truth could she? Or did she just wake him up from his wonderfull dream for nothing?

_________________
[glow=green]~Your Nightmare of Me~
~Shall Become a Reality~
§••~Dark Metal~••§
[/glow]


Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:05 pm
Profile
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 77
Location: Home
Post 
Dauthi stood there on his balcony knowning full well day break would come soon. He could see activity in the tree line just out side of his castle walls. He could only hope that it was the birds waking up, but deep down he knew that soon the Empire would ride up against his forces. He could only hope that his men would be awake in time to stop them. Watching the light over the trees as it slowly grew brighter and brighter, he could feel his heart pumping faster and faster with each minute that went by, the trees in the forest seem to sway in a way that was very unusual, it was a sign.

"Sir, we have found a few of our theives hanging in the trees!" said a messanger from behind him.

"Close the gates!" dauthi said with a sigh, not turning to look at the man, not taking his eyes off the light.

"Sir?" He said in a questioning manner, confused by the orders, but it only took him a few secound to relieze what was going on. "Yes, sir. " he quickly turn and ran from the room, as he left two guards came walking into the room and closed the door behind them. "Sir, perhaps you should move away from the balcony and down to safe room?"

Dauthi ignored the comments of one guards, he knew it as best to get to safty but he wanted to do as much damage as he could to the enemy before they over took him, if they could over taken him.

Then the sun broke the horizontal line, he could feel the sleeping spell lifting off his town. His peasants where awaking and he knew they were in for a long long day. "Quick send for all the engineers, tell them we need to strengthen the walls, and increase the amount of temples. Isonia is going to be with us today if she likes it or not!" Dauthi said turning from the balcony toward one of the guards. Who nodded at him, and left the room in a hurry. "You, go get theives and spy on alert, and inform all peasants who arnt helping the engineers that I will pay good money for each head of a heathen spy that is claim in our city." the guard nodded his head, started to turn around but stopped and looked at him, "Sir, what about you, your safty?" Dauthi glared at the man, "Don't worry about him. I'm well over a hundred years old, I have survived more wars then you have ever seen. No GO!"

_________________
Leader of Goblins ~ Start of the new trend.
"Didina wike dat beebee!!" - Belle's little one.
Fervent. - Yeah weird huh?
"<venus> who else was i doing..dauthi? and thantos right"


Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:52 pm
Profile
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Posts: 102
Post 
The thieves and other covert troops that had been found within Imperial lands could not be ignored.... Nor could the blatant massacre of the weaker Foretian guilds.... ... ... but then even the Emperor Prince had not expected the reaction taken by The Empire.

OAFish agents had been seen throughout Imperial lands, and indeed the Prince had ordered a mobilisation of Imperial troops in preparation for war.... but the actual mobilisation that had taken place had been a surprise even to himself: The First Consul, the wise and honouable Droth, had ordered Imperial troops into the fray against the fishermen, and now the rest of the Empire had little choice but to follow suit. May Foret be with them.

Sorcerous magicks raged across the sky and disorganised and unprepared imperial legions marched towards the heathen lands and the lands of the Empire's recently assaulted allies. Things were not as well prepared as the Emperor planned, but still he knew the legions would do their utmost to ensure the heathen's downfall.... Karhedron only hoped that the utmost of so few and so divided, was enough.

(ooc: i'll be damned if i know any kinda pre-declaration stats! I just got back from a rather heavy evening at the pub to find we're already at war. Good luck to all involved... but more to Foret!!

_________________
Prince of The Hirudan Empire


Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:53 pm
Profile
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:41 pm
Posts: 9
Post 
Senator was in his study reading going over old sea charts, deploying the Fleet took alot of work. A single ship caught on a sand bar or placed to far away could led to disastor for the whole Fleet. Trying to refocus on the charts, Senator to a second to look out the cabin to see a messenger racing across the deck.

"Senator we are on the side of the sea!!! The main attack came from The Empire not from where expected, dam it. Things never work out as expected. damn."

"Take a deep breath, Take a deep breath. Quit it man! I am talking to my self. Now quickly order the Fleet to move to the Southern Flank and make sure the cucumbers are all batton down all rods are locked and ready, Now move man!"

Looking at the southern sea chart, Senator could not help but smile. The Empire had left a backdoor wide open. Slowly oiling up his rod, Senator could not wait to hit the backdoor quick and hard.

_________________
[center]Vini, Vidi, Vici.[/center]


Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:16 pm
Profile
Stablehand
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:50 am
Posts: 91
Location: Pearl of the Orient
Post 
Glave was just so busy with the war he was on. Ever since the day it started he had besieged this MoM kingdom. For what reasons, he don't know. What do they really have in there that they are not going to give up easily. He gathered his generals around to formulate a plan when suddenly a message came....


Quote:
Sire, our mighty castle was attacked and overruned. The banner they bear the symbols of something like and "Empire". We already gave up much of our land. Please send aid immediately as we are most likelly to fend an attack.



Damn! Damn fortetites! Very well, order the men to pack and leave.. We will come back another day as we will press on more important matters for now. Now, go!

_________________
Flip the Trip
+|| Defenders of the Night ||+

Heathen Pond Scum


Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:32 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore
Free Browser Based Strategy Game - Fantasy Authors, Books and Series