It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Father The Sons The Unholy Ghosts III (invite) 
Stablehand

Post The Father The Sons The Unholy Ghosts III (invite)
ooc Continued from http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... 2&start=60

When had he ever not followed her to bed when she was ready. He went in and slipped into his side of the bed. He moved his arms around her and kissed her. He held her to him and he rubed her belly thoughtfully and smiled thinking to himself. He loved how they could fight but end up making things work out and he laid his head against her shoulder. He was trying not to yawn. He did not look at her but kept his head againstt her trying to hold back a yawn and he whispered. I love you my Spitfire always. Nothing can ever change that and I cant believe we are bringing another child into thise world.

Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:03 am
Stablehand

Tiny hands tugged at the blanket draped over the elf and an even tinier voice called her name. Groaning she opened one eye and found herself face to face with a wide eyed little boy who looked like he had been awake since before dawn. Since before dawn! She bolted upright at then flopped back down on the bed after seeing the rays of the sun pouring into the room. Not once in nearly twenty years had she slept passed the rising of the sun. She grinned thinking of the reason why she had been so tired which made her take a quick glance at Con. She sighed all dreamy like seeing how he looked laying there asleep. Another tug of the blanket snapped her attention back to the little boy and she was grateful that neither she nor her husband had been too tired to make sure they were dressed decently while they slept. Rubbing her hand along the boys hair she smiled at him and turned to get out of bed. The minute she was on her feet the little boy put his hand in hers and beamed up at her. Smiling down at him she led him from the room. C'mon Bobert. Hows about you help me make breakfast for Papa?

They made enough noise to wake the dead. Flour had been strewn all across the room, eggs that were meant for a bowl ended up on the floor, bits of food were scattered here and there and both the elf and the child were covered from head to foot in what was meant to be the morning meal. Laughter erupted from the kitchen as the two chased each other around the table....

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:25 am
Peasant

He woke up to an empty bed which he was not surprised by he had woke up to many of them but he smiled. He loved his wife even with all the craziness they had to have along with things. She had her duties to take care of and he respected that he did even when it was hard cause he hated waking up to her being gone. He then heard it his wife and his son sounding like maniacs. He had thought about the night before and grinned as he headed to the kitchen. He cvaught Bobert up into his arms as his wife chased him right to him and laughed. Now don't you two look like a good breakfast for me who should i cook up first.

He grinned and looked at his wife as he tickled Robert. He had that warm look in his eyes as he was playing with them.

Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:04 pm
Stablehand

Covered from head to toe in what was suppose to be breakfast the elf leaned against a counter and watched her husband with the little boy they had adopted as their son. Her heart warmed and her soul smiled as wide as the smile that was now on her face. Seeing the two of them together only confirmed what she had told her husband the night before. He was nothing like his father and should not let the fact that the same blood flowed through their veins. Neither she nor Con shared blood with Robert yet he was their son and they loved him as real parents loved their children. She knew without a doubt that Con would kill or be killed for Robert and even if they had children of their own blood, nothing would change their love for the boy. Moving off the counter she went to them dusting flour from the boys face.

Alright you two. I have a mess to clean up here and Bobert needs a bath. He has lessons with Brodrick and Tomas this morning. Con would you see to it that hes cleaned up and sent on his way? Make sure Brodrick knows to feed the boy, there isnt time for me to fix anything now.

Kissing both her husband and son on their cheeks she shooed them from the kitchen. She stopped cleaning only long enough to tell her son goodbye and an hour later the kitchen was back to its normal state. She on the other hand was still a mess and in need of a good bath herself.

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:20 pm
Peasant

He got his son cleaned up and brought him to the lessons letting Brodrick know that he still needed to eat. Then he left, coming back in the front and peeked in to see how she was doing on the kitchen. Seeing she was almost done he started a bath for her putting candles in there and lighting them and making sure everything was ready for her bath. He walked back out and stood at the edge of the kitchen with a grin. You would never have known there was a mess in here. Well other than looking at you so what all happened love, and oh your bath is ready.

Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:38 pm
Stablehand

Night soon turned to day, darkness became light and so began another day. While there was no anger left from the night before, there as still a need for silence as Kiara went about tending to her morning rituals of bathing dressing and for that morning braiding her hair. She was ready to start the day but didnt dare leave the room until Losa was ready to accompany her. There was still so much left for them to talk over, mostly personal matters in regards to their marriage but there was one thing she was more than ready to get out into the open while he dressed.

We need to decide what to do with your father today Losa. I realize that there are questions you would like to have answered but there is that part of me as head of this order that sees him as a threat and all threats need to be eradicated Losa. I do not want to sit around and wait for him to cause any more trouble than he already has.

Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:08 pm
Stablehand

He sat there and he shrugged as he put on his clothes. I can not tell you what to do with him. Nor do I know what I want done with him. He is my father and Aidans grandfather. I do not know what he is or is not capable of. Is that the only thing that is on your mind?

He looked up at her with that look he would get from time to time.

Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:13 pm
Stablehand

No its not the only thing but right now it is the main thing. Incase you havent noticed since your fathers arrival, both you and your brother have been off. At first I thought it just might be because of the shock but now, now I know there is more to it. So with that being said my main concern at this very moment is finding what I need to tell me what the hell is happening with you. I dont care that he is your father but if you think he is getting anywhere near our son Losa, the fight we had last night will look like a walk in the park.

How in the hell did the morning start off bad already? She knew how. Though he hadnt been there Dakota Shadowrunner was the source behind all the tension in their home and the sooner he was gone the better off they would all be.

Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:40 pm
Stablehand

He moved over to her and wrapped his arms around her. I never said I planned on letting that man near Aidan now did I. I know things have been off and yes some could have been caused by something other than the natural. I would not want Aidan near him love not without knowing more about him. I tihnk it might have something to do with the parchments but I do not know much about magic cause we had thsoe and those charms but he has mine now. Maybe we can get the one con had and have it looked over? I do not know what else it could be.

He moved her chin up and kissed her. You listen to me Spitfire all the assholes in the world could try but there is one thing that I am sure of. There is not a soul that walks this earth that is strong enough to truely come between us unless we let them. You and I have been through so much there is so much we survived through and can survive through. Eventually all this crap will stop but there is no life I would rather have than the one that was you as my wife.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:20 am
Stablehand

She smiled at him then braced herself just incase the reaction he would give her over her next announcement was worse than she thought it could be.

I know nothing can come between us angel. Nothing has so far. Despite our fights and our disagreements we have always overcome everything that has ever stood in our way. Why should that change now?
Speaking of disagreements Losa, I'm sure we are about to have one but I am confident that we can come to some sort of compromise. I want to talk to your father alone Losa. I want to see if I can get him to open up and maybe give me some insight as to why he after all this time has decided now is the moment to reveal himself to you and to Con. Obviously Raynie cannot do it, he only has one thing in mind when it comes to her. Maybe if I go to him on my own without you or anyone else to give him reason to goad anyone, I can learn something useful.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:41 am
Stablehand

He looked at her as she spoke and hisface and eyes told what his thoughts on it were. They knew little of this man at all. Even less than tehy thought they knew.

I know you want to do this Spitfire, and I know there is little I can probably say to change your mind. I wish you woul not go down there with him we know so little about him. What if he has things he can
do that we do not yet know about. I do not want anything happening to you. But I know I can not keep you from doing this. Just like back in the day we could not tell Raynalia no about finding con cause she would have anyways because of hoe much she cared about us. Maybe he is that way to all women. But I know you well enought that I can not change your mind about going. He is just a jerk that happens to be my father. I do not know what the solution here is at all. I just want my family safe.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:55 am
Stablehand

Leaning to kiss his cheek she gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

Besides, you'll be right upstairs and I dont think he would be so stupid as to try anything with me, I dont think he has it quite figured out just who I am yet but I suspect he knows that I am not one to be trifled with.
I wont be gone long love.

Soon she was standing before the cell holding her father in law. A slight chill ran down her spine at the thought of holding a conversation with the man but she straightened her shoulders and decided to dive right in.

I need to talk to you Shadowrunner without the games, without you trying to give me the run around. Think you are capable of acting like a normal human being long enough to talk?

Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:03 am
Stablehand

I look at her and look her over and grin.

It depends on what is in it for me. You know you look pretty interesting. So tell me are you from the same past as dear Raynie. Though if you were one I can see how you would have enough money to run something like this. Well let's see I will possibly answer what you wanr. Though there is always a prce to getting what you want.

I grin and look around again. You know all that happens here could be kept quiet a favor for a favor. Yes that is how somethings work and in this case I might work this that way.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:30 am
Stablehand

She sat against the wall of the cavern her legs stretched out, one crossed over the other and waved a hand widely. She was not going to let him bait her, no she was going to keep calm and answer him no matter how foul the comments with all the grace and dignity that came with her postion as head of the clan and as a Connor just as she had been taught by her father.

This, what you see here, everything above it and beyond the hall stretching for miles and miles is my past. It is my present and it is my future. Of course that does not mean I have not led a colorful life, Raynalia and I are not so different really, our instincts to do whatever we must to survive are nearly identical. There is one difference though. She took money from men for favors in return in order to survive, it was what had to be done, for me to survive, well its simple. I kill people that threaten my exsistance and my way of life, including those that are a threat to my family. You see, it is my duty to bring law and order to these lands, land that have been under my families rule for generations and I do what must be done in order to keep the balance which brings me to my next point. I will not sleep with you, I wont even touch you in an intimate manner, if you chose not to tell me your real purpose for being here and why you seem to have this vendetta against your own sons, I will simply do that which I do best. Make no mistake about it Shadowrunner, I will kill you and not bat an eyelash while doing it. Of course it is your choice to make whether you live or die and that is all that is in this for you.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:53 am
Stablehand

He grins watching her and smiled up at her.

You kill me and you will never fix what is wrong with the boys. Ah they are so fun to play with how much of a shame it is that I did not see them growing up. I could have had so much fun then. You do not know who you are dealing with at all. What a shock it was for me to find out I had 2 sons and not just one that I had not known about all along. See, I have struck down one sons wife already. In fact it was a great time to see the hatred brew. See your husband and Con both possess powers that you would not understand. He does not understsnd what he holds. I am the only one that does. I have lived many years and so shall they. In fact they could outlive anyone. Now you are a smart woman from what I can tell do you really want to go through all this trouble with me? Now aren't you curious to what your son is made of and the child you carry within is. That was one hell of a fight last night, and oh that was an interesting way of making up. though Con and Raynes night was much more exciting and much easier to pay attention to. I can tell she still brings all the same qualities to bed with her. Though you know you may have never been one but I got a feeling you would be a good thing to bed. Maybe not as good as Raynie but still. how amazing was it that they met up with each other. See all that I do is not bad at all. So lets play your little game Kiara, what is it that you want to know. Besides stuff that you already know. For you I may consider answering almost anyting.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:22 am
Stablehand

Of course I want to know. Why do you think I am down here speaking to you? My husband and brother in law have a right to know their bloodline and as Losas wife his right becomes my own because I have born him a son and carry his child.

Her expression, the tone of her voice remained passive giving nothing away. She would not allow him to upset her in anyway, she would not give him the pleasure of a reaction other than calm collectedness.

You have told us all so very little and continue to speak vaugley giving no real answers. That is what I am here for. Real answers to the questions that we all want to ask. Why do you harbor something that feels like hatred for your sons? As someone who is looking in and seeing the situation as a whole it seems to me that you are a man who carries a vendetta against offspring that you truly do not seem to have any interest in other than hurting them. You may be the only one to have the answers now but there is another I can turn to for answers should you meet with death. It is obvious that you are strong in the ways of the arcane but there is another stronger than you can possibly imagine, another who has brought life to the dead, who has vanquished evil in its purest form from the world, another who fought against a god and in the end, survived. You may know of her and her family but who she is really is quite irrelevant at the moment. My point is that you are expendable. I want the real reason why you are here, what power you hold over your sons and why you simply will not let this whole thing with Raynalia go. As their father should you not want to see your sons living happy lives?

Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:59 am
Stablehand

He grinned up at her. Yes but your person, your Oriana, will even tell you there are things only the one who has set in place can destroy without destroying part of the person with it. Did you think I did not do my looking into things before coming. Do you think I do not know the way of her and her family, or that I did not know of her or her family. Ah yes she was young we both were when she first learned of what I could do. See her precious Starfire waws a fun one to play with. It is quite amazing how you can forget a love like that. Who is to say when you go upstairs your husband will not be gone and taken from you for many years? How strong are your feelings for my son. Wasnt there another in your past that left you before you met my son. How long would it take Kiara for my boy to be gone before you would just move on. Or how about with Raynie she was married when she met Con, lets see Con disappears and she waits how long? No do not start making threats with me Kiara.

Now as far as things to know, my sons will outlive most. As for thier powers, thier powers could only be truly unleashed by me, or by one stronger than me. Tell me Kiara, do you have someone that can tell you what makes up your husband. Or do you even care, why not just say forget the marriage and move on. Its not like you are happy with him anyways, and you were contemplating just letting your marriage end just like that werent you. For someone who seems to claim to want his happiness you dont seem to love him very much.

I do not care about the boys, in fact in killing them I would be doing them a favor the powers that they have are amazing raw but amazing. I have watched over them and you for some time now. I think you need to consider what you said for the reasons you want to know as his wifem and cause you born him a child and carry his child you have a right to know. You say nothing of loving that man, you say nothing of caring for him. You want to know for your own gain. Anyway my vendetta as you call it is my way of protecting them. If they can not find how to release the power they can not misuse it nor can they make mistakes with it.

See the example of what happened to Con's wife and child were a shame it was just meant to try and get the boy to realize his powers but they were too weak to try. Alas though what they do not know could come back to haunt Con, see there is something that none of them know. A secret of sorts that I have been protecting Con from. Maybe you would like to know that. You know in that time you were not allowed to see the body before it was buried because of the disesases no one knows what is buried where. Or what is not. Now what were your other questions?

Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:22 pm
Stablehand

Thank you for your time father. I will discuss your release with my council, you should be free to go on your way by the afternoon.

That was all she was going to say, hopefully she would never have to deal with the man in anyway again. Leaving the cavern she made her way through the hall until she reached the kitchen. From there she opened the door that led outside and stepped through, one foot landing on the dirt then the other. The back of the hall was alive with the hustle and bustle of men and women training, of children learning their lessons. Narrowed down emerald eye scanned the many faces until they fell on the three she had been looking for.

Alec! Cole! Rone! Council room ten minutes!

For the first time since she had stepped outside she was noticed by the masses. All stopped activity at once and stood at full attention, their back as straight as arrows, their eyes staring directly ahead and in one collective voice bid her good morning. After returning a greeting of her own and giving a small speech to keep morale high she returned to the inside of the hall in search of her husband. Finding him had not been difficult. He was sitting at the table in the kitchen with wolf at his side. Rather than sitting down she leaned against a counter and plucked an apple from the small wooden bin next to the washtub. It was a delicate situation having to tell Losa what she knew but she was not in any mood to sugar coat her words and thought it best to get right to the point.

Your father, if you want to even continue calling him that, is responsible for the death of your brothers first wife. He told me like it was something to be proud of. Losa he is all but saying that he has controlled your lives, that he is the reason your brother and my sister are one. He knows of Oriana and Shane and claims that he was behind their parting. All of our lives have been touched by this man and none of us knew until now. He speaks of being the key to unlock the powers that both you and your brother hold, that our children fall into the same fold. He even knew I was carrying your daughters. Losa he knew of Drefan. As much as it pains me, his words ring true in my ears. I believe that he is strong Losa, that you and your brother are strong but my faith in Oriana is stronger. I want him dead Losa. Anything that needs to be discovered can be done so with Orianas help. I do not think he realizes the power she possess. Damn I wish we knew where Azrael was.

She bit into the apple and her mind raced while her mouth moved to chew. Swallowing the fruit she spoke again.

I've called a meeting of the council. This matter is no longer concerns just you and I or Con and Rayne. He has brought Oriana into this and Starfire now too. No it has become a matter that concerns us all and he is a threat to us all including our family of the Elite.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:53 pm
Stablehand

I had to grin as she walked away. Oh and daughter, how about telling Con this for me. That which held his heart first lives, she is quite happy, though has nowhere to go as long as I am alive she will live with no memory of him and thier life together, but just like Raynie she is a pleasure.

I sat there thinking after she left, better make the connection to my son so I know what was going on. This was fun here she was wanting to stab me in the back and thanks to words spoke I was able to connect with my boy still. Now anything said in that meeting I would know of because there was no way Losa would let that meeting be held without him being a part of it.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:05 pm
Stablehand

He felt something and was trying to fight it he looked up at her. I do not know what was said there. Maybe you can enlighten me about it. What did he have to say of Drefan? I mean was he that big of a secret, and waht of Con's first wife. I do not know what is going on Spitfire, but that council meeting will have to go on without Con or I. We promised Robby that we would let him help us give wolf and aidan a bath. You can see why that is important that we miss this meeting then can't you.
He tried to keep his actual thoughts about it hidden and he looked up at her before moving to her and kissing her.

I am sorry that Con and I will not be able to attend the meeting but should I send Rayne for it when I go get him and Robby.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:11 pm
Stablehand

Emerald eyes narrowed down to mere slits, the wheels in her mind turned and her gut was telling her to tread with caution. Losa, no matter what was happening or scheduled for that day would not have missed a meeting of the council, he knew how rare it was for her to call them altogether. Her husbands father was weaving his spell over his son again it seemed. Well she was not going to let him play his games with her, that was for damn sure. Dropping the apple into a disposal bin she then sat at the table across from him.

Of course there is no secret Angel. You know everything there is to know of Drefan and what happened between us. If you'd like I can tell you word for word what your father said.

Word for word she repeated everything that had been said between her and Losas father. When she was through she took to her feet.

Obviously you must keep your promise to Robert. The boy has been through so much and needs as much support as we can all give.

Leaning over she kissed his cheek and left the kitchen. A few minutes later she was sitting at the head of council table, the doors to the room locked tight and a ward had been placed on both the inside and outside of the room, with everyone looking to her their brows raised. Quickly she explained what had happened over the past few days and when she was through Alec was the first to speak.

I'll send for Oriana and Starfire, I am sure that he is not too far from wherever she is. Until they arrive Jade I think its a good ideal if you and Ray work some of that magic of yours and ward our minds. From what your telling me that bastard has the ability to know what his sons think, if he can get into their heads whose to say he cannot get into ours? I see that Losa is not here. Thats not like him is it? Probably more of his fathers work. It pains me to say this Kiara, but I think any meetings we have from this point on until this whole mess is settled, should be kept from him.

I agree. I also think that Rone, you need to be a little more quite, a lot less obvious and keep your watch over Con and Rayne. I do not know what Shadowrunner is capable of but I would not put it passed him to try something like Lyon had done with Losa. They need to be watched at all times Rone and can never know you are there.

What about you Jade? Whose going to watch over you to make sure that Losa doesnt get all loopy? Look at what happened last night between the two of you? Dont look so surprised that we know, everyone heard the two of you Jade and we all know thats not normal either.

Rone you have known me my entire life, all of you have. I was able to take care of myself before Losa, I can take care of myself now. If it means reverting back to the old ways for a while so be it. I want Oriana watched at all times as well. She will play a key role in all of this and nothing can happen to her, if Starfire is here with her Shadowrunner might try to use him against her. If I didnt know that Guidion was so busy trying to find a cure for Tierney, I would tell you to bring him here but I know how important it is that he continue with his work. I know bringing so many together in this way has the potential to erput into something even worse and I am aware of the risks we all take by doing so, but I think that we have a better chance of unlocking these mysteries and ridding ourselves of that man if we are whole.

Two hours passed as they talked and planned. Finally the meeting was called to an end. Each went their seperate ways with their agendas. Kiara and Rayne went to the highest tower of the keep where the magick was strongest and cast their wards, once Oriana arrived she would add to the spells making them even stronger and unbreakable then the two women set off in search of their husbands.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:39 pm
Stablehand

He knew his wife would seek him and he had done as he said and got all those involved. They had gotten the baths done and were just goofing off the bunch of them. Wolf pranced around showing off his new look. Aidan laid there laughing as Losa tickled him and Con was tickling Robert and they were playing. Losa had felt the strangeness leave awhile after. He got up when seeing his wife and went to her lifting her up and bringing her around for a moment then kissing her deeply.

He had a sparkle in his eyes and he talked silently. Listen to me Spitfire, I think I know how he is doing part of it, it has to do with those parchments. Only his control had to have been also through the charm. Think of it things have not been as bad for me as when I through it back on him. I can almost feel it now when he is touching my mind and all and that is why I refused to go to the council meeting. Right now I am not sure if Con is affected by him or not but some bad news I was thinking over what you said he said. And it means cons wife, well first wife is alive and he has her kept somewhere. I have not told Con any of this yet. Not sure what to do here. Those parchments and charms when all of this started happening was it not? The parchment of mine is back in our room I am not sure if anyone other than Oriana could take a chance with that. It makes since, I am sending for someone Kiara and warn the others that he is coming. He is someone who may be able to aid in all of this. The one who tried to teach me so long ago may be useful here.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:52 pm
Stablehand

You arent telling me anything I dont already know Angel but I appreciate that you have shared your thoughts with me. Unfortunately love, I cannot share my thoughts with you. If we are both thinking along the same lines then anything I share with you, will be shared with your father and I most certainly do not want to share anything with him. You have to tell your brother that his father sees his every move Losa. Last night he saw the intimate moments shared between Con and Rayne and that is a thousand times worse than anything Rone had ever done when watching over them.

Bringing a hand to her husbands cheek she smiled a soft sad little smile.

Your not going to be too happy with me Losa, not until this business is put to an end. Its not going to be easy and I am not too happy about it either but I dont want you to touch me Losa, I dont want you to see any part of me that you cannot see exposed right now, I cannot lay with you in the way that a wife lays with her husband. He sees too much from you and Con both and I will not be subjected to his twisted ways of thinking. Even as I speak to you now, he sees and hears all.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:17 pm
Stablehand

He smiled softly and moved away and went to sit down.

I am going to the cabin spitfire, till the mage comes it is where I am the safest. I mean I am not angry at you or anything but he is too dangerous if he knows what he is doing the cabin is far enough off that it wont be an issue because there will be nothing and no one around me. I cant not put you or Aidan at risk once he realizes I can fight him sone he will just try more I am sure. And I will tell Condrik, just as soon as I can get his attention away from that boy. This is going to kill him Kiara, did you tell Rayne of everything including Cons first being alive?

He looked up at his wife he was letting go for now of the two that meant the most to him and he did not like it one bit.

do ask that no one follows me and that no one is around me out there. Wolf will remain with you and Aidan that way I know you are ok. I will be fine spitfire but in order to be able to meet what you want we both know I can not be around. Wolf will know the mage when he comes and then he will come get me. I do not like any of this spotfire but its what is best for you and Aidan. Hell I am almost prepared to say just kill the bastard so we can have our lives back.

Wolf looked between his two masters and whimpered. Losa got up and just looked at kiara and then and went and lifted Aidan into his arms and ksised the babes head then handing him to Kiara.

Robert, Kiara needs your help to go get Aidan ready for a nap and I need to talk to your Papa.

After they were gone he filled Con in on everything.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:52 pm
Peasant

He listened to his brothers words and what his brother was going to do. Con turned red faced, he was that angry. He went tearing through the lands to get to the cell still he stood face to face with the man that was his father.

You are damn lucky I cant get in there and kill you myself. What do you mean telling them that my first wife is alive. I watched her die, I felt her cold skin. Why in the hell can't you just leave us the hell alone, you can take your stupid family charm and your stupid parchment and shove them up your ass. I will not let you wreck my family. I will not let you have an effect on my marriage and I swear to the gods above that I ever catch you interfering in my life you will meet your death. If I was given the chance to right now I would kill you without a second thought. Hell there would not even have to be a first thought about it. I love Raynalia and I will not let her be used by you and I will not let her hurt because of you. See I know you would love to use her past against her with me but let me tell you something that will never work I know of her past as she does mine. And nothing you can do can sever what her and I have. You can just die for all that I care.

Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:03 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next