It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 11:54 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Father The Sons The Unholy Ghosts VI (invite) 
Stablehand

Post The Father The Sons The Unholy Ghosts VI (invite)
ooc continued from http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... 885#144885
---------------------------

He could not believe it he won. His son was dead it almost welled such a pride in him. Now that one son was eliminated he would go have his elf. He took off for the happen seemingly happen when he arrived there. He just went in and when he saw her he scooped her up in his arms and kissed her deeply.

Dont bother getting rid of Cons stuff there is no need to there will never be a need for his stuff to be moved. He will not be coming home tonight or any other night. In fact you will never lay eyes on him again unless someone goes to retrieve the body. I guess you should be glad by the news that the fool he is actually brought himself to jump off the cliff. Ah it was such a treat to watch love. I wish you could have been there, now I believe we have some important things to conclude. So come on to bed love and show me exactly how good you still are. This was an amzing way for my plan to work out. He was the son I wanted to see die. Now I can have what was his and even more.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:37 am
Stablehand

He's dead is he? Well then this is indeed something to celebrate. Claiming his mouth with her own she slowly peeled away the clothing covering his well toned body while leading him towards the bedroom she had shared with her husband. It still amazed her that he had been able to remain so young, but that was just another secret she would learn the truth behind. Once inside the room she broke the kiss and started to unbind her hair.

I remember how much you loved my hair down, do you love it still?

Going to the chest of drawers her hair hanging completely free down her back she rummaged through the chest until she found what she was looking for. A black robe of silk which she slipped into after stripping from all her clothing making sure to give him a good view of all her bareness. Leaving the robe untied she walked to him hips swaying, a smile on her lips and a gleam in her eye. Pushing him onto the bed she straddled his hips and literally sat on his thighs, careful not to sit anywhere else and leaned down to look in his eyes.

More than once this night you have gotten what you have wanted. Now it is my turn. Tell me why you started all this Dakota what secrets do you hold. You promised.

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:01 am
Stablehand

Location: one horse town in Kansas, well yes Kansas but dont see any horses here but plenty of Cows....
He shook his head. Ah hell I know I do not want to be here when he wakes he is going to be wanting my blood. I know he is pissed and hurt and there is not a damn thing that any of us can say to change that. Nor should anyone. Best thing to do would be to put him out until his wife was here to try and handle things. Maybe lock Con up somewhere for now to make sure that he does not hurt himself or anyone else like me until this gets resolved. Any ideas?

He looked over at his brother and he felt for him. Now why was it that there was nothing any could do except the woman that caused him the pain. He was not sure he wanted an answer anymore all eh knew was his brother was in pain, and he could not do a damn thing about it really.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:01 am
Stablehand

He grinned up at her and leaned to kiss her. You want to know it all. I will tell you all. But you did hear me that Condrik is dead. He was too weak anyways both my sons are. You know if you were not so delightful of a trick I would try that spitfire of a woman that Losa is with out as well. Hell who knows maybe after Losa dies maybe she will join us then. I can only think that she would. Now tell me something elf how does it feel to know you helped to push him over the edge. It was an interesting sight seeing him at the bottom there. It was not a pretty sight. So you want to know what started this. Honestly I wanted to see how much damage I could bring to my boys for the hell of it. See it was not too hard to use the tricks needed against them. I also knew that if Con ever saw us in a compromisiong position it would push him to the edge.

See you and Con did not have something that strong. Losa is going to be harder to play with my little elf. He will be much harder to convince to kill himself. But I will get it done and maybe just maybe you will help me. Its fun messing with people from withing themselves. there is so much planned for those weak beings. Now there is something set in place that if I did Losa will go through hell. There is nothintg that they can do to stop that at all.

As far as you go, I have you now so I have what I coveted most. Everything else was just a pleasant plus including my sons death so soon. I thought it was going to take awhile.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:12 am
Peasant

Actually if you dont mind me saying so Aranor, it might be best for Kiara and Losa to speak with him. It might still be too soon for him to see Ray without wanting to slit her throat or without the feeling that she betray him in the worst way. Before he sees her, he needs to understand her. No one knows her better than your brother and his wife. He will be just as angry with me, afterall this was my idea and I am the one who suggested we carry it out. These are of course just my thoughts Aranor.

Wherever Rayne was, whatever the hell was happening she just wished the elf would be done with it and get her ass home. The mages nerves were shot and keeping a level head was beginning to become a challenge she was close to giving up.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:15 am
Stablehand

Location: one horse town in Kansas, well yes Kansas but dont see any horses here but plenty of Cows....
The thing is he might be too far gone. Since Losa was not around the whole time since we lived in different households and all he may not know of or rememebr this. COn when he gets really upset or really hurt can block the rest of the world out. I mean to the point where he may not listen to anything or anyone. He has his mind set on things and its not oing to be easy at all to get through to him. I know I been through a lot with him. He could wake up in a few different moods and I do not think that having Kiara be there is a good idea. Though Con under normal circumstances would never harm Kiara, anyone who is here could be in danger. And Kiaras condition is not something to be willing to risk.

He looked at the rest of the room and sighed. He did not know what would be best to do or who would be the best at doing it at all.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:25 am
Stablehand

She pitched a perfect fit, one that would have made the royalest of spoiled brats proud. Leaning down she bit his shoulder hard enough to draw blood then sprang from the bed to pace the floors. Her eyes clouded with storms and she bent over to pick his clothing from the floor then turned on him throwing his clothes in his face.

You lied to me! You said you would tell me everything and all you have told me is what I already know! How unfair is that? After all I have done for you, to be your elf again and this is what I get? Do you know how much work I had to put into pretending I hated you, pretending that I wanted nothing to do with you, how much time was put into toying with that mans mind enough so that when the time was right he would kill himself and I would be free? Obviously you dont have a clue! Hell you cant even tell me what the hell has been set in place as you have said. Oh yes I heard you Condrik is dead blah blah blah what were you expecting Dakota? Tears? Please you actually have to care for someone before you can cry over them!

Just then the tears started to fall, the truth behind them lay with Condrik, she was indeed crying for him, he could not be dead, her heart would know. When she asked Oriana for help she wasnt sure the mage would be able to reach him in time, and now it seemed that she hadnt. But she would lead Dakota to believe that it was for him that she cried.

Ye really are a daft one at times Dakota Shadowrunner, I did it all for you...

Somewhere I belong

Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:26 am
Stablehand

I'm not going anywhere. I dont give a damn what kind of mood he is in. He is family and I DO NOT turn away from family no matter what is going on. I am partially to blame for all this anyway, all the damn times I sent her out to do exactly what shes doing now, how the hell could I not have expected her to pull a stunt like this. For fucks sake she had been sent on my orders to do the same damn thing to Condrik once! No I'm staying right here until he wakes up and she gets back.

No one was going to make her leave that room. One way or the other she would get it through Condriks head that his wife did not betray him, did not break her promise, for all the things is the world she was not sure about she was dead certain that Ray would never lay with any other than Condrik and no one was going to say otherwise or else she'd have their tounges.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:38 am
Stablehand

He got up and led her back to bed bringing her down with him and held her. Sssshhh Raynalia my pretty little elf. I was telling you about it all but dont you think a man needs a breath. Even one such as myself. Its a nice little spell that will work on Losa more so if I am dead than alive. Its a rather interesting spell it would drive him insane basically either way, but killing me will not cure him of it. He will see things that really arent what he sees. You know like maybe seeing his wife doing things wiht others that a wife should not be doing. It is rather an easy way to drive a man insane. I told Condrik that you could not be capable of loving him. He was not worth loving he was a worthles piece of shit anyways. I am just sorry the age preserverence would be passed on to them. That is why they had to die ohtherwise i would be fighthin with Con for you for your lifetime. Now what else was there you wanted to know about.

Oh yes some of my stuff is parlor tricks but I been studying for years. So where do we start in ruining Kiara and Losa. You should know I am sure taht there are more secrets that can be held over them. I should conjure up some images of Drefan too.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:44 am
Stablehand

Forcing herself to smile, to snuggle against a man whose touch made her skin crawl was one of the hardest things she had ever done in her life. What she heard made her want to gouge his eyes out but she needed to be calm and remain the ever attentive loving elf. Winding her fingers in his hair while running the other hand long his chest she had but one more thing to learn, to make certain of.How is it you knew of Drefan? While I can believe that you are strong melindo, you did not know Kiara then, tell me Dakota, all of this is simply to kill your children? What is there to gain from their deaths? You know me I have to know how everything works, you killed Gabriel didnt you? Not that is really matters, he was just as weak as that fool son of yours, I'd just like to know.

Somewhere I belong

Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:51 am
Stablehand

He grinned at her and ran his hand through her hair. I have had my hands in so many things, whats another death. By killing them I never have to put up with them. It was only time before thier mothers remembered all and it was a self preservation. Well lets see first I found out from Losa he did not know of course. Then from there it is not hard to find out information if you have enough money. Its too bad about the deaths that had to happen. Maybe I did have a hand in other things as well, I do not recall. Though weakness is pitiful. I still cant believe it did not take that long to drive that fool over the edge. See make no mistakes Rayne I do my homework about things. And townfolk love to talk especially when there is lots of money in it for thier peasant blood. But then again I never let them live anyways. Did no one notice all the deaths in town. I am sure some were blamed on war but my handprints were all over them. There were few that ever came in contact with me that i let live. Thier mothers I should have let live but now instead of the mothers I will take care of killing off the sons and be done with it. Oh and that means Kiara and Losas son and the kids she carry also have to die as well I almost forgot about them.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:05 am
Stablehand

No matter whether Rayne slept with Kota or not whatever had happened had been too far for him to see. He could not just sit idle and do nothing about it either. He looked around the room.

Oriana if you have any of that tea that helps relax we could use some of that. Everyone needs to realize that we do not know what we are dealing with. We can not know how he is going to react. I do not know what he is going to come out of this like at all. I do know this whatever he comes out as people have to understand. Whatever he saw between Kota and Rayne was too much for him to handle. Which means in his eyes its pretty bad.

So now the question is who is it necessary to keep here. Alec is essential cause of his brute strenght. You all know I am staying which means my wife is staying. Anyone else feel that they need to be here?

Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:12 am
Stablehand

There were few that ever came in contact with me that I let live.

The twisted grin that had traveled once before across her lips made the journey again and reached her eyes. Now was her time and she was not going to waste a moment of it. Ever so slowly she snaked her hand from his hair to the dagger she kept wedged between the wall and the mattress of her bed, of Condriks bed. Getting to her knees, the dagger carefully concealed she acted as if she were about to give him everything he had been after when without so much as blinking she drove the dagger into his shoulder straight through the bone and flesh pinning him to the mattress.

Dont look so surprised melindo its self preservation.

She had to get the hell out of there before he freed himself and caught up with her. She thought to grab all of her clothing but had to settle for running out of the cottage in just her robe that was now bound as tight as she could tie it while she ran into the woods and down the path that led to the hall. If he caught up with her he would no doubt kill her or worse, she had lived through that nightmare once before and was not about to do it again. A scream loud and ear splitting shattered the silence of the night when she collided into something solid, looking up she saw Rone and nearly fainted.

Hes at the cottage Rone, dont let him get away please!

It was all could she say to the hulking man before she took off running again, the hall came into veiw and she nearly burst into tears thinking she had never seen anything more wonderous in all her days. A few moments later a very winded elf tore through the doors of the council room looking like she had been caught in a whirwind. Her hair was tangled, twigs stuck out here and there and dirt covered her from head to foot. Gasping for air she leaned against the doorframe...

Hes going to kill you both and your children, why? Because he thinks hes god and that none of you are worthy. Thats what this is all about.....

Exhaustion struck at the worse times. She was drained mentally, and physically, the entirety of her ordeal fell on her and she slipped to the floor welcoming the darkness that surrounded her, her last thought was that someone would catch her before her head hit the floor.

Somewhere I belong

Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:20 am
Peasant

He had everything coming back into view when he saw her going to fall. Out of nothing more than pure duty did he go and catch her. He lifted her up into his arms and brought her upstairs and tucked her in a bed. He looked at her very solemnly before going over and kissing her forehed as a goodbye. He headed for the door. He looked at all those there. Tell her I said Goodbye. I know what I saw and I cant just forget about it. I am going but I will be back to see Robert.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:33 am
Stablehand

He was not surprised about Cons actions well up until the announcement that he was leaving. Listen to me Con I know what you saw hurt you. I know that it probably is really bad in your mind. But brother listen to me Raynie loves you with all of her being she would never do anything to hurt you. Please at least wait till she wakes and can tell us what happened and all. Con I know you love her, you need to give her the change to explain. If for nothing else so that you will be welcomed back to see Robert.

He shook his head. Even if he had to hog tie him his brother was not leaving that night. No he would not allow it.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:38 am
Stablehand

Kiara had followed Con and waited for him to finish with Ray before she stood in front of him blocking his exit. Her emerald eyes were filled with fire and she wanted nothing more than to strangle the life right out of him.

No. You are going to sit down. You are going to shut up and you are going to listen to me. Did you hear anything she said? That man came here to kill us, not just you and Losa, but me, my children and that little boy that calls you papa. Here we all thought he had something other in mind and SHE is the one who found out the truth. SHE is the one who put her life on the line and SHE is the one who knew she could lose everything but she still did what none of us could manage to do. Look at her Con, really look at her! Any idiot can see what shes put herself through for all of us and as much as this is not the time nor the place for it I can tell you right now she might have pushed the envelope but she was true to her word! She did not sleep with him. You owe her your god damn life! YOUR FATHER WAS GOING TO KILL ALL OF US CONDRIK do you understand? Be angry, be upset, go beat the hell out of something but do NOT turn away from her! She loves you and she has proven that with her willingness to give you up in order to keep all of us alive! You owe her your life! We all do!

She was rip roaring mad by the time she finished yelling like a mad woman and with all her might she shoved him as far away from her as she could.

You turn away from her now after everything she has been through for you, for all of us and your no better than your father.

Turning away from him she bumped into Losa. No smile was going to get her out of this one, her husband was probably going to kill her. Before she could bat an eyelash Cole came running down the hall.

Theres blood all over the cottage, make sure shes not hurt. That son of a bitch got away!

Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:48 am
Stablehand

He shook his head pullngthe knife out. Now he was going to hunt her and when he caught up to her it would make cons death look clean as hell. He was not going to just sit back and let that little whore get way with things. He got up and headed out after her. she had played her last trick on men. He would wait out and wait for the right time to get her. Yes he would not want to get caught just yet this was going to be even better the second time around. He held her dagger in his hands. Ah yes the irony of it all would be he would use her dagger on her.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:52 am
Peasant

He looked at Kiara she would see a look colder than anyone she had seen in either his or Losa;s eyes thus far.

Pushed the envelope. You do not get it do you. She was fucking naked with him touching parts of him that a loyal wife would not touch. She was all over him clung closer to him than a babe that is nursing. She has a history with that man, she can fucking have him. She lied to me, taht is something we said she would always be honest with me about what she was doing. So no it was nothing more than a lust for an old fuck. No one would get a chance to harm my son, nor your children. No matter what else would happen I would not let that happen. But sorry I do not look as my wife laying with a man that is not me and playing with his balls as something that I can just over look. No it was not about what she could find out. She had the chance to tell me if that was what she was going to do but nope she did not. SO I do not know what kind of freaking high horse you claimed off of but its not one that i know of. You are telling me if you found your husband there all over another woman and playing with her between the legs, you would not think nothing of it. Thats bullshit Kiara. You know it too, no one here can say they would just take it. No Kiara she is the one who drove the nails into the coffin of our marriage, I saw and heard a lot more, even when she knew I was there. IT shows how little she actually gave a damn. So just leave me the fuck alone.

With that he stormed out and down the path.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:03 am
Stablehand

She ran right into him and he was not pleased at all with her. But before he could say much about it Con tore into her and before Losa could say a damn thing he walked out. He looked at his wife. I know you thought you could help things Kiara but you were warned of what he might be like. ANd you know what I cant say I blame him. If him and Rayne are going to work things out its not going to be with our interference. All this stuff is not good on the babies at all either. I am not going after him neither is anyone else. When Rayne wakes if she wants to go find him thats one thing. But other than that Con needs to go and calm the hell down and he is not going to do that with anyone up in his face. No matter how much people think it is going to help. Its not going to help things. I saw Aranor follow him out so he will be fine.

He looked over and kept an eye on Rayne and an arm around his wife. I love you Spitfire and I love that you after everything you were able to welcome him in. But now right now the best thing that we can do is let him go and cool off. You know he will not leave if his sons in danger at all.Trust me on this it is better to let him go and get things together. Just I know he will not leave with Robert in any type of danger. Just trust me on what needs to be done with Con for now

Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:12 am
Stablehand

Jade... leave him be, let him go. Listen to your husband just this once...
Her heart hurt, her soul ached, every word that fell from her husbands lips landed on her ears, and she could not utter a sound in her defense. She knew what she had been doing and she knew what she would be losing, but at least this way, she also knew what had been in store for them and now all of them would be on guard and be safe. Dakota believed his eldest son was dead and so he could walk the world without having to constantly look
over his shoulder. She on the other hand, was going to have to leave the only home she had known for years, it would be her head that was hunted for now and she could not put Kiara and Losa through anymore than she already had. Sitting up she drew her legs up and rested her chin on her knees. In a soft calm tone she told Kiara and Losa word for word what had been said between her and Dakota, when she was through, tears stained her cheeks.

Now you know everything that I do, including maybe some understanding as to why I had to do what I did, no one else was going to get the answers.... I would much rather lose him this way knowing hes out in the world somewhere rather than dead.

Drawing her knees closer to her she buried her face...

He might not have said it right out but he implied and I know... I know because my guts are screaming at me.... your father was behind what happened with Gabriel, and he killed my baby

Somewhere I belong

Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:18 am
Stablehand

She sat on the bed cradling the elf in her arms. Tears stung at her own eyes and she glared at her husband, if looks could kill he would have been dead.

Are you fucking happy now Losa? The least you could have done is broken his nose for talking about her like shes some kind of whore! You know god damn better than that and so does everyone else! She DOES NOT deserve to be talked about that way! And quite frankly I didnt need to be talked to the way he did so you can damn well bet hes getting his ass kicked if he has the balls to come back here. Your father has caused so much havoc and none of you MEN did a damn thing about it! A tiny little elfling took him down on her own and shes getting her head handed to her for it! Your right my babies dont need the stress but they dont need to be dead either and thats what could have happened if she didnt get in that mans head the way she did to make him spill his guts! None of you have ever appreciated the lengths shes gone to for this family! When you look at her no matter what shes done all you have ever seen is a whore! Oh sure it was alright for her do such things when they suited your needs but when push came to shove shes branded and crucified for it! Think about this Losa! If it werent for her you and your precious pouting brother would still be wanting to see the other dead! And guess what Losa? If you were put in her postion I'd kick your ass for not doing everything you could to protect your family!

Hell she was madder than a hornet. But anger would not ease the pain the elf was feeling. She sat there rocking the small woman and smoothing down her hair like a mother comforting a child. It was all she could do, she knew nothing she said would make anything better, and her heart broke when the elf broke down the sounds of her sobs echoing through the room.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:27 am
Stablehand

He sat down and rubbed his sisters back and put his arms gently around her.

Raynie I know why you did what you did and despite what others might think I do not see you the way they think I do. I love you Raynie, I could not love you if you were of my own blood.

My wife wants an answer about why I did not just pop him right there and then its cause it would have done no good. Con is heated right now and all that hitting him would do was cause more issues. He loves you Raynie you have to know that. He would not be this upset if he did not love you so much. I know you did and went as far as you had to, to get the answers to protect our family.

If you want me to Raynie I will go after him Aranor is hot on his heels as is. There is nothing that I could have done then. I know what we owe to you Raynie. I know your job is one that most could not and would not do, but I also know its just a job.

He sat there he was aggravated at his wife for putting words into his mouth. Maybe the old Losa would have cold clocked him but he was not the same as he once was. He knew what Con said had to have hurt those involved it had fired him up and he had 2 choices go after him or stay with his wife and sister, and he chose the later of the first choice.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:41 am
Stablehand

Raising her head and wiping the tears from her eyes she shook her head. There was not point in anyone going after her husband, he was hurt more than if she had just given herself entirely to his father right there in front of the entire orld for all to see. It didnt matter, nothing mattered anymore. In the morning she would be gone and everyone would be better off without her.

Nay Losa, he loves the me he created in his head. Not the real me. I should have known, I did know but I ignored it. Jade let me go.

Squirming from the arms that surrounded her on all sides she slipped from the bed.

I need a bath.

She didnt say another word as she sorted through some clothes then left the room. A short time later she was at the waterfall where so many good and bad memories were carried in the mist. Stripping from her robe she took hold of the unused brush she had taken from the stables. Diving into the water she started to scrub at her skin, the stiff bristles of the brush tore at her skin causing her to bleed. If she had to she would stay there all night scrubbing away every layer of skin until she felt clean again...

Somewhere I belong

Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:49 am
Peasant

He did not even know all of what was said hell he did not even know how he got where he was. He sat and looked at the site of his and Raynes normal morning swim and closed his eyes. He kept seeing those damn images of his father and his wife. He had been willing to accept anything to be with her. But when she said about her job tonight he saw more than he was able to handle and more than he had ever thought she would do with anyone else. He was not going back there, he knew after that outburst that it was possible he would neve rbe able to go back there. He laid back against the tree which he had shucked his clothes by for every morning swim. He pulled his knees to his chest and just cried he even fell asleep out there.

Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:50 am
Stablehand

He grinned he could not believe his luck he watched as she came and stripped down. He started to stalk his prey. Ah she was a beauty one that was just a rare beauty like one of those you see very rarely in a life time. He came from his hiding spot making sure to not be seen till he had a hold of her.

Now little elf I will take what is mine, what you said was mine. What a shame all are back at the hall arent they. Ah such a beautiful body, such beauty wasted on lyin little bitch

Before she could do anything her hands were bound, he pushed her out of the water and bound her feet as well. He had a very sadistic look on his face as he took off his wet shirt and covered her body up.

You know elf now I will have all that I want and all that I desire. You know that there is not anyone around for miles by the time they get here it will be too late for you. I will have what I want

Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:00 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next