It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:32 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Father The Sons The Unholy Ghosts V (invite) 
Stablehand

Holy shit. Those two words were all the assassin could manage to eke out. Her mind was still processing what she was seeing and her insides turned. She had left the caverns below after Con had taken Raynalia home to inspect the damages done to Marlene and while she had a pretty good ideal from the descriptive image Ray had provided, nothing had prepared her for seeing the mangaled woman still atop the table. What had chilled Kiara more than anything was how the kitchen was cleaned til it was shining, how Ray had obviously taken great care in cleansing the woman and the many wounds that were visible. Running a hand through her red hair she fought to keep herself from breaking down into tears. Her best friend was usually such a warm loving woman, to see the carnage, the total disregard for life had shaken the assassin. It wasnt that she had never seen anything like it before, she had simply never seen the coldness, the perfectness. She should have known that it was coming, after all Ray had been through in such a short period of time, not once did the elf cry or have an outburst, sure she would cry over the pain others were caused but she never cried for herself. Somehow, Kiara thought, they had all failed her. Shaking her head she turned and walked from the kitchen stopping to speak with Cole who was just then coming into the dining hall.

You've taken care of Ori and Starfire?
Shes in her room, hes in the one next to it, they're both fine, just a sleep spell. Should wear off in an hour or so.
I dont know how your going to do it Cole, ask Alec for help, but get that woman out of my kitchen. Put her in a room where Ray wont find her, we have to tend to her Cole, make her passing as painless and comfortable as possible. And I want that table burned.
What about Rayne?
I dont know yet. I'll need to talk to Losa and to Condrik. We might have to lock her up until this mood or whatever the hell you want to call it passes. Do not misunderstand Cole, she is no danger to her loved ones, but she is dangerous to any who might try and hurt any one of us. We cant have her butchering everyone who might pose a threat to us no matter how big or small.

The orders given, she left Cole to his duties then set off to find Losa again.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:08 am
Stablehand

Location: one horse town in Kansas, well yes Kansas but dont see any horses here but plenty of Cows....
He came in with Losa and knowing what was coming within the kitchen he wanted to inspect the damage. He came in to the other room with Losa to hear what Kiara had said.

Ma'am, I could take of making her pass without causing her more of a problem. I mean I know I can help if you would allow me too. I just hope Con had not got such a good look at her. Even though we all know he loves Raynie, it would hurt him to see Marlene like that. She was his first and only love before Raynie. I know that a lot most of happened that I missed but I should be able to help her pass if that is what is wanted.

He watched as Losa moved towards his wife he had to smile at the tenderness between Losa and his wife. He could only hope some day he would share something so special and so deep with someone.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:21 am
Stablehand

He walked in a quiet state he was thinking. Everything seemed like a big thing all wrapped in. To be honest he was still feeling somethings over things that were said in thier fight. He shook his head and they went in to see what happened. The sight was enough to make near anyone sick. He walked through to find his wife.

He listened to his cousin and went over and wrapped his arms around his wife. How ya feeling spitfire, and talk to us about what?

He nodded to Cole and just stood there with his arms around her. He looked at her then looked around.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:52 am
Stablehand

I feel like shit Losa. Did you see what she did ? I've seen her "work" before Losa and this goes above and beyond anything even I knew she was capable of. Aranor has graciously offered to ease Marlene into the afterlife so that she suffers no more. Quite honestly I do not think anything more can be done for her, Oriana cannot be asked to heal her.

Leaning into Losa she couldnt stop thinking that if they had taken the time to really make sure that their elf was alright none of this would be happening. Yet she couldnt help but place most of the blame on her husbands father.

I was telling Cole that we might have to... detain... our elf until shes gotten this out of her system. As I told him, she is of no threat to us, but she is a threat to anyone who may threathen us or even the town and we cannot risk anything setting her off. This is not like her Losa, shes been hurt and toyed with too much and this her outlet. I cannot help it Losa but right now I would love nothing more then locking her away with your father, I can promise you when we checked on them again, she'd still be standing and he would be dead. I just do not know what to do about this, or for her and we still have to reach a decision about your father.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:04 am
Peasant

ooc wrong character, too late to change it but this is Losa

He stood there holding her against him and ran a hand through her hair. We all will do whatever we can for Raynie, you know this. Aranor will take care of Marlene I am sure, and actually I was thinking it might be best that they take off and he does what he needs to do away from here. And that he also takes our father with him. For now till we decide what can be done with him. The less any of them are in sis's sight the better. Maybe you should go and talk to her Kiara, I know they said something about the boys making them supper, so maybe after supper.

She did not have to say all that she was feelin because he knew her and knew her well. He knew how she looked at the Elite and how she felt responsible for each one of them.

Everybody has a snapping point spitfire and no matter how others try they cant keep a person from snapping. It would be nice to have that power but we don't have it. I mean come on spitfire how many fights have we had? I mean true neither of us would do something like that but if we were protecting our life, our family I know there is nothing that I would not do and I am sure you are the same way. Love you and I would do anything to take care of a threat to our family, and with what Marlene spoke and did I cant blame Sis for snapping like that. I mean it is rather disgusting and as soon as Aranor can get help to clear it, it will be cleared. Sis will be ok Kiara, maybe if we take away the causes of the stresses she can deal with things better.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:25 am
Stablehand

Heh, I have to wonder what your brother thinks of his wifes breaking point and I wonder what you'll do when your wife reaches hers which by the way is going to happen any damn minute now.
She wasnt angry with Losa in anyway so she hoped her words did not sound as harsh to him as they did to her. Recent events were exactly what she was tired of dealing with, there was never any peace, there was rarely time for anything other than handling one situation or another. Hell it seemed the only thing there was any time for was getting pregnant and even that had been a complete surprise for her. Wearily she sat down.
Alright, Aranor will deal with Marlene however, wherever he sees fit. I'll talk to Ray as soon as she get back, you talk to Con I'm sure hes having a hard time dealing with his elfs latest change in attitude, and someone will need to keep an eye on Ori and Starfire, last time Ray used a sleep spell, I was knocked out for three days. As far as your father, do you really think its a good idea to let him loose Losa? We still dont know his true motives for all this. I hope hes happy with the outcome thus far really I do, he must be so damn proud of what hes done.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:48 am
Stablehand

Supper with Robert at Rachel and Brodricks house had gone off without a hitch. The elf fussed over the entire meal laying praise after praise on the little boy who made sure in no uncertain terms she and Condrik knew he had helped with the bread, potatoes, and even the pie they had been served for desert. When it was time for the evening to end she explained to the boy that he needed to stay with Rachel for one more night, and she made sure he understood that she and Con were in no way abandoning him by telling him there was work going on at the hall that little boys couldnt help with. It took some time but she finally convinced him. After goodnight kisses and lots of hugs she and Condrik set off towards home. During the walk back she could find nothing to speak to her husband. Silence surrounded them the entire way until they reached the section path that split into two seperate paths. One split off and led towards the hall, the other led to the cottage. She stopped and stared at the two then stepped onto the path that would take her to the hall.

I need to see that Oriana is awake, and there are some loose ends that need tying up. I hate unfinished business. Dont look at me like that Condrik, I'm not going to do anything to your precious Marlene, shes as good as dead and not worth the energy that would be wasted.

Without so much as another word she simply faded into then night vanishing before his eyes. Apparating a short time later directly into the cell where Dakota was kept she leaned against the wall arms folded across her chest and one foot draped over the other. Her eyes gleamed and she grinned down at the man who looked more than surprised to see her.

Whats the matter darlin'? Ye be lookin' like ye seen a ghost?

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:03 am
Stablehand

Con will be ok eventually. I know this is tough Kiara but you of all people do not need to be going off the handle. I know this is a hard situation on everyone. I am sure that Con has been sent into some kind of tailspin. I mean no matter whatl I am sure there is still something that would bother him about it all. He may love Rayne more than anything but still Marlene was his first love, it must hurt in some way to see her like that. He would not be human otherwise.

He sat there with his wife his arms around her. We will not be setting Kota free, its sendin him to another place till we can decide on what time. I know we need to check on Starfire and Ori as well. Maybe Cole would not mind going up and checking on them. I mean this whole thing is hard on us all but I cant even imagine what Con is thinking or going through. I do need to know more about what Kota means by things. It does bother me a lot. His motives were simply to cause misery and to come between Con and Raynalia, damn him and Jerrica would make the perfect paif dont you think hmmm that could be something interesting.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:18 am
Stablehand

He smiled and looked up at her, and he got up. Nope not that surprised except for that you are here instead of with your husband. Hmm did he not like what you did to Marlene? Its quite a shame that he does not understand you Rayne. I understand, and it makes him less than good for you if he can't accept it. I think you know that.

He moved close to her, he had put up wards the moment that she had come in, he he may not be as strong as Oriana but he figured he was strong enough to fight off the elf. He moved on her how she was standing would leave her pinned against the wall.

You remember this darling

He moved in and kissed her keeping her pinned between him and the wall. Kissing her deeply and holding her tight against him. A lot of memories came running back for him.

So have you changed your mind darling little elf of mine.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:31 am
Peasant

He knew his wife was upset with him and before he could say anything she was gone again. He frowned and walked back to thier cabin and just sat there in the darkness. He thought things would be a little better after having dinner there and the time with thier son. He had promised Robert when the stuff at the hall was done they would go fishing again. He loved anything that he and Robert could do together. He had some more free time then most around the hall and even if it meant doing things later he would always want to have time for his son.

He sat there thinking about things. Did rayne really mean the things she said. Something like this could really screw things up for them in some ways. Then Kota would get part of what he wanted. Damn it all, he had kept his temper in check so far. He could not help but wonder about what would ahve happened if people would have let him be down in that cell. He wanted Kota dead or out of thier lives or whatever. He shook his head and just sat there.

What would happen if things had really drove a wede between him and Rayne? He did not even want to think that things were really that bad.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:41 am
Stablehand

It would have been too easy for her to stop him, too easy to take the dagger beneath her belt and drive it deep in his throat spilling his blood, but the time for bloodletting was not quite yet at hand. She let him pin her, allowed him to hold her down just like he used to, she even arched her body just enough pressing against him the way she knew he liked her too, all of it was part of tying up the loose ends she had reminded Con she hated so much. Each action, every sigh, every bat of her eyelashes and whispered words had been planned, she had been thinking of this very moment since she had been so rudely taken away from her work with Marlene. The kiss broken she felt his hold loosen just enough for her to jerk one arm free, wrapping it around his neck she brought him closer to her and nipped at his ear whispering in low silky tones.

Whats this Shadowrunner? The elf whom you wanted banished from your sight but a few hours ago no longer repulses you? I'm impressed by your change of heart. How do you know this is not what I had planned from the start dear one?

She nipped at his ear taking the fleshy part between her teeth biting as gentle as a kitten playing with a babe.

And your absolutely sure this is what you want?

Somewhere I belong

Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:46 am
Stablehand

He looked at her and then nuzzled her neck. Yes this is what I want little elf. You already know this but is this what you want, what of your husband that you claim to love? He started to nibble along her neck. Mumbling something about the clothes needing to go. He started moving his hands around doing what he wanted to. He had earlier connected to his Sons mind letting his son see and hear all that was going on. He continued on with what he wanted to do. He did not pay attention if anything fell to the floor as he moved her right to where he wanted her to be. His care was not on what she was up to because after all this is what he wanted.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:14 pm
Peasant

He saw the images, heard the voices. Kota was playing another damn trick on him. It had to be Rayne went to check on Ori and stuff. She would not have gone to him. He decided to go play his father a visit. He slipped into the shadows like he was so good at doing and manipulated things till he was in the shadows of the cavern watching what was going on in the cell. He was not going to let himself be known to either of them, though he knew Kota would know he was there. He wanted to see with his own eyes exactly what was going on.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:19 pm
Stablehand

Tiny hands moved like the slow lazy flit of butterfly wings caressing, stroking, stoking the fires of the past that lay within a lover who belonged as much in the past as those fires. Completely bare, the only thing keeping any who might enter from seeing her exposed skin was the body of the man pressed against her. Wetting her lips with her tounge she buried her face in the crook of his shoulder biting at the now naked flesh. When she spoke, the words fell from her lips in fluid husky tones.

Hush now, no more questions from you wanting to know of a husband who could never bring me the pleasure that you can.

Raising her head she caputred his mouth with her own, dug her fingers into his shoulders and held him tightly against her letting him get a good feel of every curve. Like a snake coiled in the grass waiting, that moment was the time to strike before he went too far.

Tell me first melindo, tell me your secrets, tell me your true purpose for coming here, surely it was not to simply claim that which you already possess?

Her hands traveled down his back and she smiled inwardly feeling him shiver.

You do want it to be this way for the rest of your life dont you, I have to know lirimaer and you must know it excites me so.

Somewhere I belong

Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:18 pm
Stablehand

You know you get what you want, after I get what I want. You know if I already possess you then lets get out of here. And well I guess we will not have to tell your husband of where you are. He already knows you wont be coming home, especially after hearing your latest words. So where was it you told him that you were going tonight, I am sure it was not to see me. I hope you are really not wanting to go home cause he will not let there be a home for you to go to. Not after him seeing this.

I had all I wanted and I knew Con was there watching and I was going to give him a great showing and I was going to do all that she would let me do.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:28 pm
Stablehand

Why here you are with what you yourself have called a bearutiful woman and you want to ruin the moment by leaving? Can you honestly wait that long melindo?
Nearly purring she reached down between them and began to unfasten the ties that held his pants to his body.
Why you must have the patience of a Saint
She had been aware of Condrik since the moment he had hidden himself away watching from darkness and shadows, how fitting, she thought to herself at the same time she pleaded silently for him to catch her meaning behind the use of her pet name for him. She was so damn close to knowing the truth. You dont really want to leave now do you Dakota? Her hands slid down the legs of his pants stripping the material from his body while she planted a trail of warm wet kisses along his neck. Are your secrets too much to ask for Dakota? You know I am yours to with as you please from now until forever, I am here after all am I not? I want to hear the words that will make my blood boil and my body crave you even more. Surely you remember what I am like when I am on fire melindo?Her hand snaked out to gently squeeze that which most men considered their manhood before she released her hold and trailed her fingers up his back again knowing how much he liked it.
Looking up at him she blinked and her mouth turned all pouty her hands never stopped their slow lazy trek along his back.
Its not too much to ask is it?

Somewhere I belong

Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:42 pm
Peasant

He moved out of the shadows and shook his head.

I do not know which one of you make me sicker, you or him. He is what you want, you have him. I am going to where Robert and spending time with my son. He is going to always be my son. But guess both of you have what you want. Enjoy each other, congratulations father you won. Good bye to both of you

His jaw was clenched he wanted to pound the shit out of something but could not. He would not give them that satisfaction. She lied to him about what she was doing and that was the one thing he would never take. She knew that, she knew that anything she did he would be ok with as long as she did not cheat on him and lying was not something to be tolerated either. He could not even figure out why he actually believed again in love. All for what. He turned and walked up the stairs his hand could be heard slamming into a wall.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:50 pm
Stablehand

Her heart leapt into her throat and it took all she had too keep the facade going. Every fiber of her being was screaming out to her for her to go after him but she couldnt. Not until she knew what dangers lay ahead for her family. Slapping a smile a mile wide on her face she grabbed Dakota around the neck and kissed him soundly.

You wanted to know if I was going home? Only if its home with you. I know we can build a good life together Dakota, that is if its actually a life you want.

How much longer was he going to keep her on edge waiting for him to spill the information she needed. If she did all this for nothing, she might as well find the nearest cliff and promptly toss herself off it. She knew Con was angry, more than angry but in time, with alot of begging and alot of explaining, maybe he could forgive her. Until then she had a job to do and by the gods she was going to get it done or die trying.

Somewhere I belong

Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:56 pm
Stablehand

He grinned hearing his son, his mouth and hands working over her. You know I can wait if it means having you in my bed. And that is where we would go or we can go closer to your bed. Oh I will tell you in due time after the first time I will tell you Raynalia, my little elf. You are not his you are mine and it seems one of the parts of my plan has come true. Your marriage is over. Marlene will soon be resting in the after life, and I have you. What else could be asked for my little precious elf. Wouldnt you rather do this some place more comfortable anyways?

She had got him good and he knew he would tell her damn near anything especially since afterwards he was always so relaxed. He waited and kissed her softly.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:57 pm
Peasant

He heard her response and walked back down the stairs on the way down he took off his wedding ring and tossed it in the cell with them. Guess you will be needing that back since what was vowed means so little to you. Guess I was mistaken about what matters. Actually I am not going to see Robert would not be good to see anyone like this. If it was this that you wanted Raynalia there was no reason to lie to me. Go and be with your lover have a good life. Maybe you will sucker him into marrying you too not that you will honor things with him as well.

This time if one had looked they would see the warrior who would rarely show anything actually having wetness touch his cheeks. With that he turned and walked to the hall and found them all still in the room.

I am going, Raynalia is down in the cell trying to screw my father and promisiing herself to him for all time. Well they can have each other fuck this all, I tried, I tried to make things work and all. But I can see what I mean to her she is all over my father down there even did things with him in front of my own eyes. Tell the others I said it was nice knowing them.

Before anyone could say anything he stormed off. Who knew exactly what was on his mind. He walked to the cliffs and just stood at the edge of one. He had so many thoughts, so many thoughts that he did not want to admit to and so many thoughts that could be a problem. A thought of just letting himself drop off the edge sounded good as well. What was it in his life that things started to go good and went bad instead.

He concentrated to get to Raynes mind giving her a picture of where he was and where his thoughts were and just whispered Goodbye little elf before shutting his mind completely to everyone.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:12 pm
Peasant

He stood there looking down over the cliffs edge. It would be so easy to just drop off it. Why not? What did he have left? He had Robert but Robert was more Rayne's boy than was his. The thought of Rayne still burned his mind. The images of seeing them together burned there and replayed over and over again. There was not one thing that he could think of that made anything worth it anytmoe. For what had mattered to him all along was his wife and his son. Now he had lost his wife, the tears drifted down his cheeks and he took a breath in.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:12 pm
Stablehand

Dammit! I knew something like this was going to happen! Jumping to her feet the assassin started pacing the room. She knew now exactly what Raynalia was up to and the thought of the who, the how and why made her stomach turn. She looked at Losa and saw the anger resting in his eyes, he couldnt possibly believe that Ray would betray Con could he? There was no way, after all Ray was doing what she did best, she was doing the very thing she had been sent to Condrik to do in the very beginning how could any one of them judge her or get angry with her for doing it now? Shaking her head at her husband she looked up at him with soft sad eyes. It was disheartening that she could not speak to him without taking a chance that his father would learn the truth behind the elfs actions. Raising a hand to him she bade him to remain sitting then grabbed Aranor and left the dining hall in search of Alec.
Finding the assassin had been easy enough and she quickly explained to both men what she needed.

Find Condrik. Do not tell him anything you know of Raynalias actions, lie to him, tell him Robert needs him, that hes having a relapse and keeps asking for him. Whatever you do, DO NOT let that man leave our lands Alec. Aranor, Marlene will have to wait, if you must knock his ass out. He needs to understand when all this is said and done why shes doing this, understand something gentlemen, before this night is through, that elf will hold all of Dakota Shadowrunners secrets in her hand.

Gods above she hoped she was right. She didnt for one second doubt the elf or her motives, she could only pray that once he was given proper reason, Con would not desert his wife.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:38 pm
Stablehand

Gods be damned she was running out of ways to stall what the man thought was inevitable. Taking everything she knew of the men of the world she pooled all her knowlege and combined it with nothing more than simple old fashioned quick thinking. Her laughter bounced through the cavern and she cuddled close to him her hands constantly touching his skin.

It was never a real marriage to begin with Dakota, hes no where near the man you are. We're already undressed for the occassion, what better way to drive the stake clean through at least one of your sons hearts right now then to make love beneath his own roof? Losa is bound to be rattled by such an act of betrayal on my part and think what it will do to his wife? I am after all one of her closest friends, why it would destroy her. You've had plenty of first times with me Dakota Shadowrunner, think of all those times, and what your going to be missing out on simply because you are being such a stubborn silly man. Tell me now and I promise you, you will have your hearts desire and your wildest fantasies brought to reality, not only here but then again in the very bed I shared with your son. Would that not please you? I want to give you so much, and I ask for little in return. So much time has already been wasted with talk melindo, and I am growing cold. You know what will make me hot again, tell me.

Too much damn time was already wasted and too much damn time was passing for her liking. If she couldnt get him to cave in soon, everything was going to be shot to hell and she may have very well ruined her entire life for absolutely nothing. How in the hell was she going to undo the damage that had been done to her beloved Saints heart by her own hand? She had one card to lay out on the table before him and it was going to have to be good enough, she had sworn to him that she would never lay with another man and she kept true to that promise, she had promised to protect him and thats what she was doing. She had told him once that there were things she would have to do that he would not agree with, and that was all she had to try and mend the rift...

Somewhere I belong

Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:55 pm
Stablehand

Oh no Raynalia see my little elf this is a first for us. This is our first time in how long it may as well be our first time. Especially since it is a first time in more than one way. Its a first time since you had claimed to be chnged, a first time since you were married and a first time since it would be under my sons roof. Come on Rayne did you not think I would check my sons mind. I know what treachery you are capable of, so see first you sleep with me and prove to me it is what you want. Then you get your answers then we move to your bed too. So what do you say to that.

Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:10 pm
Stablehand

Slipping from his arms she moved around the cell gathering her clothing, pulling the plain white shirt over her head she scowled.

I say that you knew me long before your son did so you already knew what treachory I am capable of, I say that for a man who demands proof, you offer none to me in return. How do I know your word is your bond Dakota Shadowrunner? It used to be but now, now who can be certain? I tire of these games from you melindo. I truly believe that I have proven myself to you in more ways than one this night, yet you would rather allow your mind to wallow in some gutter than just giving me what I want and getting everything you want in return. Arent you the one who said once a whore always a whore? Well you know the rules melindo, first you pay then you play and seeing you are apparently without the proper funds, my time here is done. I see now how much you wanted me.

She snorted and began pulling on her black leggings, if she was right, the threat of taking what he had been so close to having and running with it would be enough to make him speak the words she wanted to hear.

Somewhere I belong

Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:44 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next