Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by TEVA » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:52 pm

what happen in Friesland and Wallonia?
"Life is too short to be fighting"

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by losmar » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Where's their king to represent them, his Highness Bundesbank?

MoP, just bring up the beer thing, he'll back down.

I do however know that I have seen some tall beautiful blondes in NL the whole 3 days I was there. Events like that frisbee tournament I went to attract them from all over, and then, only then do the Dutch let their's out.

I wonder though, whatever didn't Gili do to deserve all the attention he gets from us...?

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Lady Maven » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:02 am

I heard a rumor he was NOT responsible for the War of 1812, but it is unconfirmed at this time.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Sylandra » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:40 am

Grunt wrote:In all my years the only sexual regrets I have is who I did not do not who I did
I agree. For my part, and just my take on life as I know it:

When I am really into someone, there is none of this "I cannot see you while I think about us" or any other roadblocks. And I have always found that men who are into me don't play like that either.

Either they like you and want to date you, or they don't. You may not know how to get it all started sometimes (maybe one of you is shy or waiting for the right moment to ask the other out), but real attraction, whether or not it is sexual right away, is usually a cut and dried kinda thing. They either like you and want to see you, or they don't. And don't let it twist your head up too much. It should not be that hard, ESPECIALLY in the beginning.

I hope that helps.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Nagash » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:52 am

TEVA wrote:what happen in Friesland and Wallonia?

Nothing. It are just provinces of the Netherlands and Belgium where the scum of the nations live. ;)
Ask the MoP, he'll confirm. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by MoP » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:29 am

Nagash wrote:
TEVA wrote:what happen in Friesland and Wallonia?

Nothing. It are just provinces of the Netherlands and Belgium where the scum of the nations live. ;)
Ask the MoP, he'll confirm. :)
Confirmed!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:23 am

I will not even ASK how MoP knows where the scum of the earth live...

But I will say I quit women when I froze my balls off in the winter of 48. That was a coooooollllllld winter.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by TEVA » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Like our east austin ...thats where the scum live here.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by owly » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:06 am

Stryfe wrote:ps; pix plz
yeah
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:42 am

Pictures of what? ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:57 am

Who knows. It could be anything from two girls making out to church swaffling or my frozen balls. There is something depraved about each and everyone of us.

Except Mickal, and his lack of depravity is in and of itself a depravity on THESE boards.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by owly » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:06 am

Once in Vegas a girl(a very hot girl) asked me and hatama if we wanted to party with her, i was dumbstruck but hatama said no........

That was probz the high light of my life
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Nagash » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Lady Maven wrote:my frozen balls

You're trying to be the new Venus, aren't you? :o
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Lady Maven » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:40 pm

HELL no I am not trying to be Venus. You people devil that poor woman. Besides, I am too old to start being nice NOW!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Sturm » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:58 am

Lady Maven wrote:There is something depraved about each and everyone of us.
*eye twitches.....Speak for yourself. :mrgreen:
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
bigSparky
Explorer
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
Location: lost between Elvis and suicide

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by bigSparky » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:37 am

You think we don't know Sturm. But we know about you, oh yes, we KNOW!
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Sturm » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:10 am

bigSparky wrote:You think we don't know Sturm. But we know about you, oh yes, we KNOW!
That milf swore to me she was divorced. :evil:
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

Connor
Lost Soul
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Connor » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:31 am

Lady Maven wrote:Who knows. It could be anything from two girls making out to church swaffling or my frozen balls. There is something depraved about each and everyone of us.
It gives me a delightful sense of accomplishment to know that two girls making out is still 'depraved' to some people. I mean I'd understand 'Awesome' or even 'A good start' - but if that's your idea of depraved, I can't imagine what you'd think of a party at our house.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Lady Maven » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:01 am

Oh, you misunderstand, Connor. The depraved part was that he did NOT join in.

I may be a little long in the tooth to swing naked from the chandelier, but by gum I can twirl in my panties around a lamp or two.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)

Post by Nagash » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Depravity is good for you every now and again. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest