Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
Moderator: Staff
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
what happen in Friesland and Wallonia?
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
Where's their king to represent them, his Highness Bundesbank?
MoP, just bring up the beer thing, he'll back down.
I do however know that I have seen some tall beautiful blondes in NL the whole 3 days I was there. Events like that frisbee tournament I went to attract them from all over, and then, only then do the Dutch let their's out.
I wonder though, whatever didn't Gili do to deserve all the attention he gets from us...?
MoP, just bring up the beer thing, he'll back down.
I do however know that I have seen some tall beautiful blondes in NL the whole 3 days I was there. Events like that frisbee tournament I went to attract them from all over, and then, only then do the Dutch let their's out.
I wonder though, whatever didn't Gili do to deserve all the attention he gets from us...?
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
I heard a rumor he was NOT responsible for the War of 1812, but it is unconfirmed at this time.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
I agree. For my part, and just my take on life as I know it:Grunt wrote:In all my years the only sexual regrets I have is who I did not do not who I did
When I am really into someone, there is none of this "I cannot see you while I think about us" or any other roadblocks. And I have always found that men who are into me don't play like that either.
Either they like you and want to date you, or they don't. You may not know how to get it all started sometimes (maybe one of you is shy or waiting for the right moment to ask the other out), but real attraction, whether or not it is sexual right away, is usually a cut and dried kinda thing. They either like you and want to see you, or they don't. And don't let it twist your head up too much. It should not be that hard, ESPECIALLY in the beginning.
I hope that helps.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
TEVA wrote:what happen in Friesland and Wallonia?
Nothing. It are just provinces of the Netherlands and Belgium where the scum of the nations live.
Ask the MoP, he'll confirm.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
Confirmed!Nagash wrote:TEVA wrote:what happen in Friesland and Wallonia?
Nothing. It are just provinces of the Netherlands and Belgium where the scum of the nations live.
Ask the MoP, he'll confirm.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
I will not even ASK how MoP knows where the scum of the earth live...
But I will say I quit women when I froze my balls off in the winter of 48. That was a coooooollllllld winter.
But I will say I quit women when I froze my balls off in the winter of 48. That was a coooooollllllld winter.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
Like our east austin ...thats where the scum live here.
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
yeahStryfe wrote:ps; pix plz
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
Pictures of what? 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
Who knows. It could be anything from two girls making out to church swaffling or my frozen balls. There is something depraved about each and everyone of us.
Except Mickal, and his lack of depravity is in and of itself a depravity on THESE boards.
Except Mickal, and his lack of depravity is in and of itself a depravity on THESE boards.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
Once in Vegas a girl(a very hot girl) asked me and hatama if we wanted to party with her, i was dumbstruck but hatama said no........
That was probz the high light of my life
That was probz the high light of my life
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
Lady Maven wrote:my frozen balls
You're trying to be the new Venus, aren't you?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
HELL no I am not trying to be Venus. You people devil that poor woman. Besides, I am too old to start being nice NOW!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
*eye twitches.....Speak for yourself.Lady Maven wrote:There is something depraved about each and everyone of us.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
You think we don't know Sturm. But we know about you, oh yes, we KNOW!
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
That milf swore to me she was divorced.bigSparky wrote:You think we don't know Sturm. But we know about you, oh yes, we KNOW!
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
It gives me a delightful sense of accomplishment to know that two girls making out is still 'depraved' to some people. I mean I'd understand 'Awesome' or even 'A good start' - but if that's your idea of depraved, I can't imagine what you'd think of a party at our house.Lady Maven wrote:Who knows. It could be anything from two girls making out to church swaffling or my frozen balls. There is something depraved about each and everyone of us.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
Oh, you misunderstand, Connor. The depraved part was that he did NOT join in.
I may be a little long in the tooth to swing naked from the chandelier, but by gum I can twirl in my panties around a lamp or two.
I may be a little long in the tooth to swing naked from the chandelier, but by gum I can twirl in my panties around a lamp or two.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Women are trouble (But i can't quit!)
Depravity is good for you every now and again. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest