I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Moderator: Staff
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Nothing. She is moving out of her house with this dude and is really excited cause she is finally free. We talk mostly.
Tonight I am going to a work get-together with the team and her. She is bringing her girlfriend (bow-chicka) and demanded I bring my buddy with the GF. We will see.
I am not pressing, everyone at this thing thinks we should just get married and get it over with. I will let them play games. I am going to drink, eat, and have a good time.
Fuck this pursuing the chick thing. She is cool. Everything will work out in the end.
If not. There are other women.
Tonight I am going to a work get-together with the team and her. She is bringing her girlfriend (bow-chicka) and demanded I bring my buddy with the GF. We will see.
I am not pressing, everyone at this thing thinks we should just get married and get it over with. I will let them play games. I am going to drink, eat, and have a good time.
Fuck this pursuing the chick thing. She is cool. Everything will work out in the end.
If not. There are other women.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
i got to say that's about it, very smooth about it, and your right there is prenty of fish in the ocean.....
i'm lucky i have the girl of my dreams, every day i feel blessed even though we are both grandparents. i love our children and grandkids, i'm truely am blessed.....
i hope you find what i found rey, i wish you all the luck that's in the world.....
i'm lucky i have the girl of my dreams, every day i feel blessed even though we are both grandparents. i love our children and grandkids, i'm truely am blessed.....
i hope you find what i found rey, i wish you all the luck that's in the world.....
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Hope you find what you are searching for, and if this one you are talking about is the one, cool beans. If not, as you say, there are others in the ocean.
Hopefully, you find the one that treats you right...all the good stuff. Just make SURE that it is right before you take certain steps dude. Otherwise, you will find yourself in a worse place than you think you are right now, and I can attest to that little fact.
Hopefully, you find the one that treats you right...all the good stuff. Just make SURE that it is right before you take certain steps dude. Otherwise, you will find yourself in a worse place than you think you are right now, and I can attest to that little fact.
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Yeah, from eavesdropping tonight, she wants to bang some other dude in our dept who is a douche bag she hated a couple days ago. Go figure.
Devastated is not the only word I could say to explain my feelings. Got her to laugh a bit, then at the behest of my bud, we left the party and headed to another. Leaving her behind.
She is really jaded right now.
Im into her more than I let on, but that is cool.
I won't lie, I am heartbroken, but hey, I did it to myself. Whatever.
Good night.
Thanks for the support. Moving on though. Next up ..
Devastated is not the only word I could say to explain my feelings. Got her to laugh a bit, then at the behest of my bud, we left the party and headed to another. Leaving her behind.
She is really jaded right now.
Im into her more than I let on, but that is cool.
I won't lie, I am heartbroken, but hey, I did it to myself. Whatever.
Good night.
Thanks for the support. Moving on though. Next up ..
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Hey Rey,
Don't know that I'd give up that easy mate. Think about it like this, perhaps she just wants to bang this guy to get things out of her system but doesn't want throw down with you because it might not mean as much to her as she wants it to at this time.
Remember mate, she is on the rebound, last thing you want to do is catch her on the rebound, so her going off with this other guy might be a -good- thing in the interim.
But, hey, I know how you feel....life where you are at isn't the greatest, but give it time, step back...you might be too close to it right now. Give it a couple of weeks then hit her up for a dinner date or something. Never know....
I just wouldn't recommend washing your hands of her just yet. All things worth having are worth waiting for, are they not?
Don't know that I'd give up that easy mate. Think about it like this, perhaps she just wants to bang this guy to get things out of her system but doesn't want throw down with you because it might not mean as much to her as she wants it to at this time.
Remember mate, she is on the rebound, last thing you want to do is catch her on the rebound, so her going off with this other guy might be a -good- thing in the interim.
But, hey, I know how you feel....life where you are at isn't the greatest, but give it time, step back...you might be too close to it right now. Give it a couple of weeks then hit her up for a dinner date or something. Never know....
I just wouldn't recommend washing your hands of her just yet. All things worth having are worth waiting for, are they not?
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Or you can stop being a pansy and just ask her out on a real date, not as a wingman to a party or in a group. Whats the worst that can happen, she says no?
Then play Mr. Coolguy and say "ok figured I'd give it a shot, but we can stay friends".
Then play Mr. Coolguy and say "ok figured I'd give it a shot, but we can stay friends".
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
I agree with Teanos ask her out...
"Life is too short to be fighting"
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
I am sure, very soon, I will be asking her out just so I can get the rejection out there.
It will be awkward but then I can go move on.
It will be awkward but then I can go move on.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Oh, just to clarify, after we chatted today about last night she was definitely interested in him. She asked me probing questions (LOL we are in Risk Management, its kind of our job) and I declined to answer. I said I wouldn't violate some man code.
He may be a douche, but he is a dude. Funny dude too.
I will snag her from him if I can. We will see. I don't seem to be on her radar.
Friend zone. We will see.
Your right ... all of you. I really don't care that much. I had it out. I am gonna keep my options open and I bet I can get her to coffee. We do well alone or in groups. Maybe it will all work out.
I have faith.
He may be a douche, but he is a dude. Funny dude too.
I will snag her from him if I can. We will see. I don't seem to be on her radar.
Friend zone. We will see.
Your right ... all of you. I really don't care that much. I had it out. I am gonna keep my options open and I bet I can get her to coffee. We do well alone or in groups. Maybe it will all work out.
I have faith.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Trick her into the break room, than slap her on the thigh with your penis man!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
You mean "pull an Atla"? Hell yeah!
I think it will all be horrifically awesome!
Just secured a booty call with an ex. If you gotta forget the girl looking for a piece ... get your own piece.
I bring a gun to a gun fight.
LOL
I think it will all be horrifically awesome!
Just secured a booty call with an ex. If you gotta forget the girl looking for a piece ... get your own piece.
I bring a gun to a gun fight.
LOL
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Hey man - Do what you gotta do to get some.
Just remember, sometimes some...ain't better than none.
Just remember, sometimes some...ain't better than none.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
I need this> but i will be sure its safe.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
thought you were talking about a bootycall with some girl... (didn't know Atla was that openminded) but hey, whatever turns your crank;pYou mean "pull an Atla"? Hell yeah!
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Oh yeah and it ended up working in my favor. I think it is gunna take her some time but whatever.
And yeah, she is way worth it.
And yeah, she is way worth it.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Mickal Redwater
- Explorer
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
- Location: Middle of the Desert
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Good luck man! and i would say take it slow and do it the way you think is the right way, especially if you are interested in her as more than just a one night thing.
Friend zone is hard, but from personal experience i would predict she doesnt really know you like her unless you just tell her
I'm the master at putting things off and they end up going to someone else, find the right time, but don't be too picky with 'how right' the time is.
Also be happy you got someone to crush on! I havent in like 8 months and i hate being alone, but don't even have anyone i'm thinking about asking out.
Ahh how much easier things would be if i could just be like Atla and have fun sometimes
Friend zone is hard, but from personal experience i would predict she doesnt really know you like her unless you just tell her
Also be happy you got someone to crush on! I havent in like 8 months and i hate being alone, but don't even have anyone i'm thinking about asking out.
Ahh how much easier things would be if i could just be like Atla and have fun sometimes
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
FEL forever
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
I second Atla's motion for pictures.
I cant put this into context without pictures.
I cant put this into context without pictures.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
It ain't to hard man. Being single is a fucked up roller coaster ride.Mickal Redwater wrote: Ahh how much easier things would be if i could just be like Atla and have fun sometimes
You honestly can't take it seriously, or you will fall out of the seat and hit a piller on the way down. You just gotta be able to laugh at shit and not really care.
And now that I'm not single, well - it's still a roller coaster ride. Except the girl is in the seat with you... and the eject button is never that easy to find.
Pictures for the win man, Mav and Me need them!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
I also agree on pictures.
Also statistically work relationships never work out right. You see way too much of each other way too often. I've believe that there really is a 'feeling out' process when you start dating someone. You have to learn about each other and what not, and you have to have some space. Moving in together right away, or being around each other 8-10 hours a day, every day, 5 days a week plus weekends is rough on most people. You end up hating each other because you don't know how to cope with the other just yet.
Now, there is my pearls of wisdom for 2009.
If nothing else, you can always take her to a bar, get her plastered, slip her a ruffie and put it in her ass.
Figure it this way, if you don't go to jail for date rape you got a 50/50 chance of staying with her. You might just be that awsome that she comes back for more and you end up married (like Atla) with little Rey Rey's, a white picket fence and a Hybrid SUV.
Or she hates you, but you still got something out of it. Plus you now have the power to instantly make her feel uncomfortable whenever you are around her at work. If she tries to talk up douchebag coworker of yours, you just butt into the conversation, make some obscre reference about taking it up the old poop shoot, and she instantly gets embarassed and runs away. Chances of her quitting and you never seeing her again, extremely high.
I should really be a counselor, or like, have a "Ask Brian" column or something.
Also statistically work relationships never work out right. You see way too much of each other way too often. I've believe that there really is a 'feeling out' process when you start dating someone. You have to learn about each other and what not, and you have to have some space. Moving in together right away, or being around each other 8-10 hours a day, every day, 5 days a week plus weekends is rough on most people. You end up hating each other because you don't know how to cope with the other just yet.
Now, there is my pearls of wisdom for 2009.
If nothing else, you can always take her to a bar, get her plastered, slip her a ruffie and put it in her ass.
Figure it this way, if you don't go to jail for date rape you got a 50/50 chance of staying with her. You might just be that awsome that she comes back for more and you end up married (like Atla) with little Rey Rey's, a white picket fence and a Hybrid SUV.
Or she hates you, but you still got something out of it. Plus you now have the power to instantly make her feel uncomfortable whenever you are around her at work. If she tries to talk up douchebag coworker of yours, you just butt into the conversation, make some obscre reference about taking it up the old poop shoot, and she instantly gets embarassed and runs away. Chances of her quitting and you never seeing her again, extremely high.
I should really be a counselor, or like, have a "Ask Brian" column or something.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Teanos wrote:You end up married (like Atla) with little Rey Rey's, a white picket fence and a Hybrid SUV.
*taps temples ...happy place, happy place
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest