I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Moderator: Staff
- Soupedupman™
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:39 pm
- Location: Fortress of Boreditude
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
I also vote for pics!
And, I'd like to cast a vote for the "Ask Brian" column. Dang, I'm pretty sadistic, tonight. *LOL*
And, I'd like to cast a vote for the "Ask Brian" column. Dang, I'm pretty sadistic, tonight. *LOL*
Look, up in the sky! It's a pigeon! It's a UFO!
Nah, it's a moron in pajamas.
Wait, that's Rak!
Same thing...
Nah, it's a moron in pajamas.
Wait, that's Rak!
Same thing...
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
What the fuck man? I ain't married!Teanos wrote:You might just be that awsome that she comes back for more and you end up married (like Atla) with little Rey Rey's, a white picket fence and a Hybrid SUV.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Yet. And believe me we are all grateful.Atla wrote:What the fuck man? I ain't married!Teanos wrote:You might just be that awsome that she comes back for more and you end up married (like Atla) with little Rey Rey's, a white picket fence and a Hybrid SUV.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Atla wrote:Trick her into the break room, than slap her on the thigh with your penis man!
Ah yes, the old trick of breakroom swaffling...
Good luck, Reyman. Do follow the advice given here (not Atla's though, save that one for later) and ask her out. See how stuff works out.
And give us pictures too.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Atla wrote:What the fuck man? I ain't married!Teanos wrote:You might just be that awsome that she comes back for more and you end up married (like Atla) with little Rey Rey's, a white picket fence and a Hybrid SUV.
Dude, you had a kid throw up on you. You are married, you just don't know it yet.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
This thread is about me... we are attempting to guide Rey's cock into the warm wetness. Or sand paper.
We can get him there, but we can't promise she'll be turned on.
Sorry bro.
We can get him there, but we can't promise she'll be turned on.
Sorry bro.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Failed but whatever.
She wanted to be friends, probably going after other dude. Actually, she is cause I can tellwhen she was like "You twoare so much alike. Dont judge him."
/rolls eyes
Another opportunity arose. Will be better.
Really drunk.
She wanted to be friends, probably going after other dude. Actually, she is cause I can tellwhen she was like "You twoare so much alike. Dont judge him."
/rolls eyes
Another opportunity arose. Will be better.
Really drunk.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Sorry to hear it, mate.
Indulge in drunken stupor and all will be kinda well tomorrow!
Indulge in drunken stupor and all will be kinda well tomorrow!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
That was my birthday present for turning 30 yesterday.
No worries, another one of the final 5 women has come out of the wood work.
She is hotter, likes me for me, and is a red head.
There are days I thank God I am me.
She actually told me I was on her short list for long term relationships.
I think it is a no brainer. This other one knows I like her, maybe some other day.
I did it like Teanos said, but only after work escalated the situation with tons of drama I didn't start.
It really is all cool. Thanks everyone!
No worries, another one of the final 5 women has come out of the wood work.
She is hotter, likes me for me, and is a red head.
There are days I thank God I am me.
She actually told me I was on her short list for long term relationships.
I think it is a no brainer. This other one knows I like her, maybe some other day.
I did it like Teanos said, but only after work escalated the situation with tons of drama I didn't start.
It really is all cool. Thanks everyone!
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
You exchange shortlists of possible long term relationships a lot?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!

This is the one I have liked for 10 years.
Supposedly the two of them look similar.
And no MoP, just happened recently when we were discussing turning 30.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Not bad. It's disturbing that she's riding a bloody huge pole and sucking a straw on that picture though. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
OMG 30!!@!11
Forget about the women man, your life is over!
Forget about the women man, your life is over!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Dude, cute redheads are so rare - you gotta go for 'em when ya can just outta principle.
And I'm with Nagash. Yay for loose women!
And I'm with Nagash. Yay for loose women!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Yeah she doesnt look bad at all. Kind of has a dumb slutty look (haha im sorry but that pole between her legs coupled with the straw and her not looking at the camera is just to much).
So is this the girl who you have a short list for long term relationship? Or is it the other one?
So is this the girl who you have a short list for long term relationship? Or is it the other one?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
See Rey, even though I'm mean to you alot I always have your best interest in mind. 
Although when you said "I did like Teanos said.."
Which part of the advise did you actually go with? The just stop being a pansy and ask her out? Or the trying to ass rape her and hoping you don't go to jail part?
Although when you said "I did like Teanos said.."
Which part of the advise did you actually go with? The just stop being a pansy and ask her out? Or the trying to ass rape her and hoping you don't go to jail part?
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
i wish i was that pole
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
owly wrote:i wish i was that pole
Always the poet, eh, owly?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
Yeah, she and I have a long past Mav, no offense taken.
She cultivates that look, but can be very cute librarian as well. We just get along.
As for the other one, well ... she is hot too, but dark hair and emotionally screwed up.
When one says, "You are on my list of men I would want a serious relationship with." you go with that one.
Hey, it might not work out. It might be short. It may never come to fruition, but it feels right.
The other woman, the one I work with ... she needs time. She knows I care about her and am interested.
I think she may be too, but needs to get her life in order.
Too late.
Timing is everything.
She cultivates that look, but can be very cute librarian as well. We just get along.
As for the other one, well ... she is hot too, but dark hair and emotionally screwed up.
When one says, "You are on my list of men I would want a serious relationship with." you go with that one.
Hey, it might not work out. It might be short. It may never come to fruition, but it feels right.
The other woman, the one I work with ... she needs time. She knows I care about her and am interested.
I think she may be too, but needs to get her life in order.
Too late.
Timing is everything.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I didn't screw this one up yet ... but I am working on it!
They both are.So is this the girl who you have a short list for long term relationship? Or is it the other one?
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest