Picture Time!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Sylandra » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 am

How so? I mean the "tragic" comment.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 pm

The Eastern European prostitures are mostly girls in the age range of 14 - 24. They're lured from poor Eastern Europe to the rich(er) Western European countries on false premises. Usually they pay large sums of money to their pimps to be even. Are made to believe that they can work here as waitress or au pair or something like that and make money they can send home to their family. Once here, their passports are taken from them and they are raped, beaten and drugged non-stop for a few weeks, until they are broken mentally and are beyond caring whatever happens to them. More often that not, they are marked with tattoos so their owners can recognise them. And they're whored out until they're worn out in all aspects. Then they're either let go, or cut open so their organs can be sold on the illegal market, after a decade or two of suffering.

That, in my book, is tragic.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
DeviusZwei
Wayfarer
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by DeviusZwei » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:03 pm

^That has got to be the most sound business plan I have ever heard. How do I start one of these pimpin prostitute rings?
GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:05 pm

By losing all dignity and humanity?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
DeviusZwei
Wayfarer
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by DeviusZwei » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:11 pm

well shit, I've been to war, that stuff is already gone... whats the next step?
GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Help society out by taking a nap on a very busy railroad track.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
DeviusZwei
Wayfarer
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by DeviusZwei » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:20 pm

lol. good one. but i don't think i'd actually be helping society out by doing that. now if all the members of the Federal Government did so, well that might actually help us out a bit... but not me, no.

Besides, I am actually very against human trafficking, in any scenario, but I do see why people do it, I mean, that is a SOLID business plan, and sounds like the income is nice. But I'm more into writing about these atrocities rather than taking part in them. Besides, I don't want to live in Europe.
GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:24 pm

I've done some research papers on the topic. There are no words to describe how disgusting and degraded it is.

That's also why I think that those rappy hiphop idiots are ignorant for sactifying pimps and their tasteless antics. If only they'd shoot each other more frequently rather than fast-talking about it, this world would be a better place...


*muses*
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by MoP » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 am

Nagash wrote:If only they'd shoot each other more frequently rather than fast-talking about it, this world would be a better place...
Yeah, but the problem is: killing them doesn't stop them from making music :(
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Ummm whoa, quit harshing our mellow dude. If I wanna pimp out Sylandra and MoP I am gonna. At least 'til she socks me really hard in the arm and for the next couple of months I can outrun her.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:34 am

Of course. With the Syl, it's an altogether different story. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Silverwolfe » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Death to them. :D I wanna go slaver hunting.
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

Calis
Leto's Best
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:16 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Calis » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:25 am

ha. this is how i used to feel after leading a marathon ISA warchat:

Image

:D

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Grunt » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 am

Waves at Calis
Did you get married yet
Did you start that NGO
I hope your world is well

User avatar
Stryfe
Lost Soul
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:31 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Stryfe » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:04 am

Calis wrote:ha. this is how i used to feel after leading a marathon ISA warchat:

Image

:D

WHAT'S WITH ALL THEM NEW ZEALAND SIGNS? :O

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:09 am

Calis, I swear you get better looking every year.

You disgust me.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Immigrant » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:51 am

You disgust me.
translation: ...
n/m heh

(Here's to the heat. Not the heat that brings down barns and shantys, but the heat that brings down bras and panties)

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Silverwolfe » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Me smiling..... kind of.... :( sad......

Image


Me back when I had hair. :)) about three years and some months.

Image

When I first got back from basic training.... My mom was so proud....

Image

Dressed like a cowboy. :P

Image

Sitting in my car back in the states....

Image


The Mummy.....
Image
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Picture Time!

Post by asoc » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:18 am

I wasn't able to make it to this game unfortunately...
But I want to share this picture anyways.
Image

User avatar
Lare
Lost Soul
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 am
Location: Lancaster, PA
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lare » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:08 am

Ok well, here is a friend of mine and myself at a friend's recent wedding. I'm on the left in the black/flowery dress.

Image

And here we are with the bride.

Image

And, well, of course I'm not always that devastatingly beautiful. Here is a picture of me in my natural environment. Tricycle included...for a cost.

Image

[Edit] I'm not sure if its just my phone, or if everyone is experiencing the massive amounts of space in my post, if so I apologize and can't figure out how to fix it on my blackberry.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest