Picture Time!
Moderator: Staff
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
LOL, now I am NOT saying Atla has a picture of my breast. Syl says she is pretty sure we did NOT email that to anyone.
And I am not really all that particular about pics of my body being seen. To this day there are websites that have pics of me in states of semi or total undress. they don't bug me.
And I am not really all that particular about pics of my body being seen. To this day there are websites that have pics of me in states of semi or total undress. they don't bug me.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
i think hatama posted a picture of me in my underwear somewhere but i'm not sure......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Picture Time!
Lady Maven wrote:And I am not really all that particular about pics of my body being seen. To this day there are websites that have pics of me in states of semi or total undress. they don't bug me.
Tell your neighbors and it'll start bugging you.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Silverwolfe
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm
Re: Picture Time!
Dani Graduation pic of all us with Dani.
Natasha,Dani Me and Clint
http://www.angelfire.com/de/debiworld/DSC00078.JPG
Natasha,Dani Me and Clint
http://www.angelfire.com/de/debiworld/DSC00078.JPG
"Life is too short to be fighting"
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Not really Nagash they are kind of artistic. I am more amazed when others ARE startled by nudity. It is a body. We allll hae them, and gravity does terribe things to them. How on earth that could be considered abnormal is beyond me. Flashers, and I have had my share walk away disappointed. You can't scare me with a penis. Wanna scare me? Flash my heating bill.
I breast fed in public I posed nude in art classes, I am just not all that fussed to be honest.
I breast fed in public I posed nude in art classes, I am just not all that fussed to be honest.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
Wow. It's been almost a year since I've logged in...
Anyway, here's me with a bird on my head. Thanksgiving, 2010

Anyway, here's me with a bird on my head. Thanksgiving, 2010

Re: Picture Time!
story???

Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Picture Time!
Haha, that was fast!
Nothing too exciting. Family stuff was over so I went to a friend's house to take her up on a hot tub invitation. She has a pet cockatiel that really likes me. I was whistling back to it whatever it whistled to me. Then the next thing I knew, it was headed right towards my head. Animals love me for some inexplicable reason (I'm that guy who animals that hate people plop down in the laps of), so I just let it happen. Another friend of mine was kind enough to document with a quick picture.
This is the same bird that I taught how to wolf whistle. I didn't tell her this. A couple days later, on facebook:
"We're not quite sure how, but Toby has just learned to wolf-whistle. This was made especially awkward today when I brought him into the bathroom while I was showering. I should mention that it was incessant."
That's my bird!
Nothing too exciting. Family stuff was over so I went to a friend's house to take her up on a hot tub invitation. She has a pet cockatiel that really likes me. I was whistling back to it whatever it whistled to me. Then the next thing I knew, it was headed right towards my head. Animals love me for some inexplicable reason (I'm that guy who animals that hate people plop down in the laps of), so I just let it happen. Another friend of mine was kind enough to document with a quick picture.
This is the same bird that I taught how to wolf whistle. I didn't tell her this. A couple days later, on facebook:
"We're not quite sure how, but Toby has just learned to wolf-whistle. This was made especially awkward today when I brought him into the bathroom while I was showering. I should mention that it was incessant."
That's my bird!
Re: Picture Time!
Lady Maven wrote:Not really Nagash they are kind of artistic. I am more amazed when others ARE startled by nudity. It is a body. We allll hae them, and gravity does terribe things to them. How on earth that could be considered abnormal is beyond me. Flashers, and I have had my share walk away disappointed. You can't scare me with a penis. Wanna scare me? Flash my heating bill.
I breast fed in public I posed nude in art classes, I am just not all that fussed to be honest.
I'm pretty much of the same opinion. However, if you show your nekkid self to the neighbors they tend to get obnoxious. Or, in my case, the idolise you and beg for more. But that's an altogether different story.
Nice bird btw, HDog. And long time no see!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
I always though Hdog was a member of the azn invasion.....
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Picture Time!
Sorry to quote so much later (timewise) in a thread, but I am not sure I ever posted to this.Lady Maven wrote:LOL, now I am NOT saying Atla has a picture of my breast. Syl says she is pretty sure we did NOT email that to anyone.
And I am not really all that particular about pics of my body being seen. To this day there are websites that have pics of me in states of semi or total undress. they don't bug me.
See, while I might have said I am pretty sure we didn't email that pic to anyone...the question remains: Why did we take it in the first place, if not to send out?
Do you remember, Shorty? We were reeeeeeeally drunk. I remember taking the picture and posing for one myself. Hell, I even remember why it was only of one each (my tattoo would prove I took one of me and I do not need to scar my kids any further than I have already by having them find an identifiable pic of their Mom's tits online) I just do not remember why. Drunken comparison? I might have understood if it were after I had mine "done" so as to remove the ... process of aging to that point. But before? Nah. I wasn't even considering having them done at that point.
While I am as interested in pictures of breasts as anyone else, I have no reason to take a picture of your breast, Maven. I mean, I have known you a long time and while I know your orientation is straight (as opposed to my somewhat bent one
So after much rambling, I might have to rescind my original statement that I am pretty sure we did not send it out. We mighta'! Who knows.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Yeah, but even drunk we must have had SOME reason. Now think woman, who would we send one breasted pictures to, and why?
And as to showing them, ah hell, I have shown them without being asked. They are nice breasts and I am not ashamed of them.
Well, the normal two that is. I show the third because it is just TOO funny! I wear tank tops just to freak out my brothers.
And as to showing them, ah hell, I have shown them without being asked. They are nice breasts and I am not ashamed of them.
Well, the normal two that is. I show the third because it is just TOO funny! I wear tank tops just to freak out my brothers.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
I have cockteil too lovely birds to have use to have 22 of them
"Life is too short to be fighting"
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Wait.. if we were worried about being recognized we must have planned on shipping them out...
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Maven's boobs.....hmmmm....................I should grow my own boobs
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Wait for menopause. It grew a whole new breast in my arm pit.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
No shit? Have you named it or applied for any medical studies regarding said arm pit titty?
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Yeah, lol, actually no shit Neth. My sister keeps calling me and threatening to post pics of it on my FB, but she is a sissy and won't. Would it be really creepy if I posted it there myself?
And to hell with medical research! I am going to slather it with mashed potatoes, paint it dayglow orange and apply for a Guggenheim. Or at least a National Endowment for the Arts grant!!
And to hell with medical research! I am going to slather it with mashed potatoes, paint it dayglow orange and apply for a Guggenheim. Or at least a National Endowment for the Arts grant!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Ever watch the Old Gregg skit by the mighty bosch? Sounds like you are becoming the funk, i'll get you a link.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest