Picture Time!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:08 am

LOL, now I am NOT saying Atla has a picture of my breast. Syl says she is pretty sure we did NOT email that to anyone.

And I am not really all that particular about pics of my body being seen. To this day there are websites that have pics of me in states of semi or total undress. they don't bug me.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by owly » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:16 am

i think hatama posted a picture of me in my underwear somewhere but i'm not sure......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Lady Maven wrote:And I am not really all that particular about pics of my body being seen. To this day there are websites that have pics of me in states of semi or total undress. they don't bug me.

Tell your neighbors and it'll start bugging you. :shock:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Silverwolfe » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:04 pm

bump
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by TEVA » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Dani Graduation pic of all us with Dani.
Natasha,Dani Me and Clint
http://www.angelfire.com/de/debiworld/DSC00078.JPG
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 am

Not really Nagash they are kind of artistic. I am more amazed when others ARE startled by nudity. It is a body. We allll hae them, and gravity does terribe things to them. How on earth that could be considered abnormal is beyond me. Flashers, and I have had my share walk away disappointed. You can't scare me with a penis. Wanna scare me? Flash my heating bill.

I breast fed in public I posed nude in art classes, I am just not all that fussed to be honest.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
HDog
Lost Soul
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by HDog » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Wow. It's been almost a year since I've logged in...

Anyway, here's me with a bird on my head. Thanksgiving, 2010
Image

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Venus » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:00 am

story???
:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
HDog
Lost Soul
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by HDog » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:16 am

Haha, that was fast!

Nothing too exciting. Family stuff was over so I went to a friend's house to take her up on a hot tub invitation. She has a pet cockatiel that really likes me. I was whistling back to it whatever it whistled to me. Then the next thing I knew, it was headed right towards my head. Animals love me for some inexplicable reason (I'm that guy who animals that hate people plop down in the laps of), so I just let it happen. Another friend of mine was kind enough to document with a quick picture.

This is the same bird that I taught how to wolf whistle. I didn't tell her this. A couple days later, on facebook:

"We're not quite sure how, but Toby has just learned to wolf-whistle. This was made especially awkward today when I brought him into the bathroom while I was showering. I should mention that it was incessant."

That's my bird! :P

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:20 am

Lady Maven wrote:Not really Nagash they are kind of artistic. I am more amazed when others ARE startled by nudity. It is a body. We allll hae them, and gravity does terribe things to them. How on earth that could be considered abnormal is beyond me. Flashers, and I have had my share walk away disappointed. You can't scare me with a penis. Wanna scare me? Flash my heating bill.

I breast fed in public I posed nude in art classes, I am just not all that fussed to be honest.

I'm pretty much of the same opinion. However, if you show your nekkid self to the neighbors they tend to get obnoxious. Or, in my case, the idolise you and beg for more. But that's an altogether different story. ;)

Nice bird btw, HDog. And long time no see! :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nether » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:11 am

I always though Hdog was a member of the azn invasion.....
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Sylandra » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:07 am

Lady Maven wrote:LOL, now I am NOT saying Atla has a picture of my breast. Syl says she is pretty sure we did NOT email that to anyone.

And I am not really all that particular about pics of my body being seen. To this day there are websites that have pics of me in states of semi or total undress. they don't bug me.
Sorry to quote so much later (timewise) in a thread, but I am not sure I ever posted to this.

See, while I might have said I am pretty sure we didn't email that pic to anyone...the question remains: Why did we take it in the first place, if not to send out?

Do you remember, Shorty? We were reeeeeeeally drunk. I remember taking the picture and posing for one myself. Hell, I even remember why it was only of one each (my tattoo would prove I took one of me and I do not need to scar my kids any further than I have already by having them find an identifiable pic of their Mom's tits online) I just do not remember why. Drunken comparison? I might have understood if it were after I had mine "done" so as to remove the ... process of aging to that point. But before? Nah. I wasn't even considering having them done at that point.

While I am as interested in pictures of breasts as anyone else, I have no reason to take a picture of your breast, Maven. I mean, I have known you a long time and while I know your orientation is straight (as opposed to my somewhat bent one :-P ) I also know that if I wished to see your breast(s) all I would have todo is say, "Hey, show me your tits" and, being the uninhibited you that you are, you would. So I need no pictures.

So after much rambling, I might have to rescind my original statement that I am pretty sure we did not send it out. We mighta'! Who knows.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:36 am

Yeah, but even drunk we must have had SOME reason. Now think woman, who would we send one breasted pictures to, and why?

And as to showing them, ah hell, I have shown them without being asked. They are nice breasts and I am not ashamed of them.

Well, the normal two that is. I show the third because it is just TOO funny! I wear tank tops just to freak out my brothers.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by TEVA » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:11 pm

I have cockteil too lovely birds to have use to have 22 of them
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Wait.. if we were worried about being recognized we must have planned on shipping them out...
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nether » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 am

Maven's boobs.....hmmmm....................I should grow my own boobs
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Wait for menopause. It grew a whole new breast in my arm pit.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nether » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:48 am

No shit? Have you named it or applied for any medical studies regarding said arm pit titty?
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:22 am

Yeah, lol, actually no shit Neth. My sister keeps calling me and threatening to post pics of it on my FB, but she is a sissy and won't. Would it be really creepy if I posted it there myself?

And to hell with medical research! I am going to slather it with mashed potatoes, paint it dayglow orange and apply for a Guggenheim. Or at least a National Endowment for the Arts grant!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nether » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Ever watch the Old Gregg skit by the mighty bosch? Sounds like you are becoming the funk, i'll get you a link.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests