FML

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by owly » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 am

i remember a time when you two could do no wrong to each other and love was in your relationship. i read in between the lines in your posts. The trick is to remember all the good memories and not fucus on the bad ones, i believe there someone out there for everyone and someday your find him.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Wretch
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: The Redneck Riviera

Re: FML

Post by Wretch » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:16 am

Sorry to hear it man, good luck to you both.
The Golden Horde - All war all the time™
You know how this thing ends, right? They all die.

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by Teanos » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:08 am

I think this about sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YXuq25BMVI
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: FML

Post by Gerien » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:54 am

Teanos wrote:I think this about sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YXuq25BMVI
God that was worse than being Rick Rolled.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Kethry
Beautiful
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:24 am
Location: Actionville, FL
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by Kethry » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:36 am

Late to the party as usual, but I'm so sorry to hear that, Gerien! I really, really hope you guys can pull through and reconcile your differences. I went through a really traumatic break-up at the end of December, and, well...let's just say it really messed me up. So I really hope you two can compromise on whatever issues are causing you problems, and love can once again prevail. I kind of agree with Nato, but on the other hand, when you're dealing with love...when one of you isn't happy, NEITHER of you are happy, so it CAN be hard sometimes, even though you feel like it shouldn't be. Sometimes you don't even know WHY you're unhappy, or feel a certain way, and that can suck, too. That's why communication is so important, and I really hope you guys can work this out. I'm pulling for you!
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: FML

Post by Immigrant » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:14 am

if its meant to be I hope it works itself out and if not, here's wishing you luck with the new job opportunity and a happier5 times, mean it man you seem like a decent guy and hope it works out for the best all round regardless

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: FML

Post by Gerien » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:36 pm

He told me the other day that if I get the Ithaca job he wants to stay here for school instead of find one out there. He wants a two year separation. Don't know yet what that will mean, or if I agree to it.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by owly » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 pm

A two year separation huh? that's a long time, people can change a whole lot in two years. You can be a whole new person in two years, well i hope the best for you in the end.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: FML

Post by TEVA » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:32 am

two years is long time to be separated.
in that time period you can find another love and maybe one that really loves you for you.
I wish I could be fairy god mother and spread some fairy dust and yall be back together forever.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest