Duuude, where's my chariot!?
Moderator: Staff
Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?
you couldn't possibly be old enough to have a kid in the 9th grade *weg* wb!
Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?
Sturm, if makes sense. Think on it. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?
No amount of your Euro psycological Jedi mind trick sweet talking, shall get me to link the exquisite art of swaffling and Asoc's informative link.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?
K, I will do it for you.Sturm wrote:No amount of your Euro psycological Jedi mind trick sweet talking, shall get me to link the exquisite art of swaffling and Asoc's informative link.
Follow along now...
"Kyhera - swaffle him!
"Waving an oversized clitoris doesn't count as swaffling."
"She'll have to find another means to swaffle you with then, doesn't she?
"Ok, I'll be good and count waving an oversized clitoris as swaffling. Or a not oversized clitoris."
Then my link about female hyena's and their oversized female parts.
It ties into the conversation about females swaffling.

Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?
The blunter the explanation, the better, eh? Good one, master Asoc. Whatever it takes for them to see the light.... err... swaffle!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Silverwolfe
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm
Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?
Asoc's train of logic, nor the humor was lost upon me mmkay..lol
I just refuse to link the fine art of swaffle and Asoc's wild kingdom pron.
I just refuse to link the fine art of swaffle and Asoc's wild kingdom pron.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?
I know, that is why I am forcing it down your throat... so to speak...Sturm wrote:Asoc's train of logic, nor the humor was lost upon me mmkay..lol
I just refuse to link the fine art of swaffle and Asoc's wild kingdom pron.
Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?
*chants*
Visualise the swaffle.... see the swaffle....... hyena...... hyeeeeena.............
Visualise the swaffle.... see the swaffle....... hyena...... hyeeeeena.............
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest