Duuude, where's my chariot!?

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?

Post by Immigrant » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:55 am

you couldn't possibly be old enough to have a kid in the 9th grade *weg* wb!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?

Post by Nagash » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Sturm, if makes sense. Think on it. :D
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?

Post by Sturm » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:49 am

No amount of your Euro psycological Jedi mind trick sweet talking, shall get me to link the exquisite art of swaffling and Asoc's informative link.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?

Post by asoc » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Sturm wrote:No amount of your Euro psycological Jedi mind trick sweet talking, shall get me to link the exquisite art of swaffling and Asoc's informative link.
K, I will do it for you.

Follow along now...

"Kyhera - swaffle him! :D"

"Waving an oversized clitoris doesn't count as swaffling."

"She'll have to find another means to swaffle you with then, doesn't she? :P"

"Ok, I'll be good and count waving an oversized clitoris as swaffling. Or a not oversized clitoris."

Then my link about female hyena's and their oversized female parts.

It ties into the conversation about females swaffling.
Image

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?

Post by Nagash » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:48 pm

The blunter the explanation, the better, eh? Good one, master Asoc. Whatever it takes for them to see the light.... err... swaffle!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?

Post by Silverwolfe » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:26 pm

its a tranny hyena.
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?

Post by Sturm » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:41 am

Asoc's train of logic, nor the humor was lost upon me mmkay..lol
I just refuse to link the fine art of swaffle and Asoc's wild kingdom pron.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?

Post by asoc » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Sturm wrote:Asoc's train of logic, nor the humor was lost upon me mmkay..lol
I just refuse to link the fine art of swaffle and Asoc's wild kingdom pron.
I know, that is why I am forcing it down your throat... so to speak...

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Duuude, where's my chariot!?

Post by Nagash » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:24 pm

*chants*


Visualise the swaffle.... see the swaffle....... hyena...... hyeeeeena.............
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest