Monarchy Study
Moderator: Staff
Re: Monarchy Study
it was from an early bash photo i think.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Monarchy Study
rumour has it that Dyvim used to play;p http://i36.tinypic.com/x3x3dz.jpgTo the best of my knowledge nobody super famous ever played.
Re: Monarchy Study
Immigrant wrote:rumour has it that Dyvim used to play;p http://i36.tinypic.com/x3x3dz.jpgTo the best of my knowledge nobody super famous ever played.
No!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Monarchy Study
id be happy to help you out if u need to ask me any questions? although, u might want a fresher perspective. i haven't been big in the game in years:>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Monarchy Study
Rumour has it that you've always been "big". 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Monarchy Study
here's to the memory of the soon to be the late great Nagash *snickers* you can run, but you can't hide from the omnipotent V
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Monarchy Study
Monarchy never saved my life, but it DID allow me to skip a class in college with full credits.
See, I had to take a debate class (a requirement at least in cali for any law degree) and .. well, Monarchy taught me to be a bit rabid about debating. I could prepare from scratch a full properly formatted debate in 20 minutes when pressed to do so, and I was several times when a debater would not show and i was asked to fill in. Plus .. umm.. Aunty Maven is a bitch in a debate kiddees. i know that shatters some of your perceptions of me as a loving and kind soul, but it is true. By the time that course was over I had a public speaking class. I was busy that semester with other things and wanted out, so I went to the dean and asked if I could get credit for all the extra deabtes I did and not take public speaking. My dean looked me square in the eye and said, and I shit you not "I sat in on some of those debates, if anything you need a class in public shut the hell up"
See, I had to take a debate class (a requirement at least in cali for any law degree) and .. well, Monarchy taught me to be a bit rabid about debating. I could prepare from scratch a full properly formatted debate in 20 minutes when pressed to do so, and I was several times when a debater would not show and i was asked to fill in. Plus .. umm.. Aunty Maven is a bitch in a debate kiddees. i know that shatters some of your perceptions of me as a loving and kind soul, but it is true. By the time that course was over I had a public speaking class. I was busy that semester with other things and wanted out, so I went to the dean and asked if I could get credit for all the extra deabtes I did and not take public speaking. My dean looked me square in the eye and said, and I shit you not "I sat in on some of those debates, if anything you need a class in public shut the hell up"
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Monarchy Study
Not sure that surprises meyou need a class in public shut the hell up
Re: Monarchy Study
ha:P
im not big damnit!
and
i think it might have helped me in speech class in college.
i never do my homework usually until im already at school and taking a five minute break outside the classroom door, but always tend to skate by with all A's so when i went to speech class every day and got called on, needless to say i was -Never- prepared
i was really good at picking a topic on the way to the podium and winging it by pulling bullshit random stuff out of the air and arguing my side for five or ten minutes.
im pretty sure i got that from having to gm and post stuff about guild wars on the fly to stop a faith war from happening:P
and when i was a visual merchandise manager <believe me, a bunch of women and gay guys who like to decorate stuff can GOSSIP!! and lets not even talk about all the backstabbing that went on every hour.>
anyway visual merchandising was a political arena like u wouldn't believe. if u couldn't negotiate all that water without sinking, you were fired within a day. The game sure as hell helped me with being able to do that with no trouble.
im not big damnit!
and
i think it might have helped me in speech class in college.
i never do my homework usually until im already at school and taking a five minute break outside the classroom door, but always tend to skate by with all A's so when i went to speech class every day and got called on, needless to say i was -Never- prepared
i was really good at picking a topic on the way to the podium and winging it by pulling bullshit random stuff out of the air and arguing my side for five or ten minutes.
im pretty sure i got that from having to gm and post stuff about guild wars on the fly to stop a faith war from happening:P
and when i was a visual merchandise manager <believe me, a bunch of women and gay guys who like to decorate stuff can GOSSIP!! and lets not even talk about all the backstabbing that went on every hour.>
anyway visual merchandising was a political arena like u wouldn't believe. if u couldn't negotiate all that water without sinking, you were fired within a day. The game sure as hell helped me with being able to do that with no trouble.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Monarchy Study
But we all still luvs ya M'Lady.Lady Maven wrote:Aunty Maven is a bitch in a debate kiddees. i know that shatters some of your perceptions of me as a loving and kind soul, but it is true.
Now about this debating thingy, what is the topic? and why isn't there a thread on it with a catchy title?
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: Monarchy Study
Hello all, and thanks in advance for those who have shown willingness to assist me in this study. I apologize that I have not been able to personally contact those who are willing to do interviews, or even make a survey or list of questions for others who wish to fill out their answers on their own... I have been absolutely weighed down by a Different term paper that is due this Wednesday, and with the due date being closer than the paper for this study, it has taken priority for now over this study... However, I will (very soon) be conducting the interviews I spoke of, sending out surveys to those who requested such, and any performing all other areas of study which I mentioned in my initial post. Most likely this Friday, through the weekend, will be when I will do these things, since I have a term paper due Wed, and another essay due Thursday. Thanks for your patience and willingness to help me on this undergrad term paper.
I have to run and get to class, but also, anyone who responded to the call for a brief interview, if you could, please PM me with your best available times so that we can start scheduling our interview time. It should only take 10-15 minutes, but my schedule is very hectic, and I'm sure many of your schedules are as well, so it would be nice to get an idea of when we can actually hold the short interview. If our times just don't match up, I can provide you with a survey instead to fill out on your own time and PM back to me. Thanks again everyone.
I have to run and get to class, but also, anyone who responded to the call for a brief interview, if you could, please PM me with your best available times so that we can start scheduling our interview time. It should only take 10-15 minutes, but my schedule is very hectic, and I'm sure many of your schedules are as well, so it would be nice to get an idea of when we can actually hold the short interview. If our times just don't match up, I can provide you with a survey instead to fill out on your own time and PM back to me. Thanks again everyone.
GM / Founder - Imperator
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|
Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...
Justice is Blind |JustBlind|
Masta ~ The scrape on the roof of your mouth,
that would heal, if you could just stop tonguing it, but you can't...
Re: Monarchy Study
I believe that Hern was Tom Hanks from a picture. But the whole Tom Hanks thing was absolutely Gen and not myself.
If anyone wants me to answer any questions or be available, feel free to ask
If anyone wants me to answer any questions or be available, feel free to ask
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: Monarchy Study
Yah, I'm up for an interview too if you need a Euro in yer collection. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Monarchy Study
this gamesaved my life you cdan callme any time........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Monarchy Study
Indeed I am Tom Hanks.
It started one day when Gen and Ceres messaged me simultaniously calling me Tom Hanks and spaming me with movie quotes.
To this day I still love that short man.
It started one day when Gen and Ceres messaged me simultaniously calling me Tom Hanks and spaming me with movie quotes.
To this day I still love that short man.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Monarchy Study
Which short man? Gen or Tom?
::smooglesthehernia::
::smooglesthehernia::
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Monarchy Study
I could be one of the guys who dips in and out, never makes any lasting bonds, uses it as a timefiller between failed relationships yet regrets the gaps, loves arguing with maven and watching her convince herself she has some grasp on logic and objectivity, and perving at 40*40 pics of venus taken from 2km away with a weak resolution without my glasses on. and laughing at gunboy, and realising about 3 weeks too late that nagash put me down, reading what trem wrote and thinkin wth can't i think in straight lines like that? wondering whose alt is whose, thinking ooh, doesn't sturm xyz, and omg gerien's gonna kidnap a hookers baby, was mop the belgian puppeteer or the other mop. and so on. well anyway, have fun with editing geriens .pdf and handing it in.
Re: Monarchy Study
You are welcome to contact me. I have been in and out of the game for... far too long, mostly out the last few years until a few days ago
I always find my way back and miss my all night war chats.
Re: Monarchy Study
Yep.Appolyon wrote:was mop the belgian puppeteer
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Monarchy Study
An let urban dictionary "thought police" like you run the net...Hell No!!!Appolyon wrote:doesn't sturm xyz
!
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests