I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Moderator: Staff
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
If i were you id explain that the barb wire is there to protect the guns...
haha
I dont have a tattoo a mean person told me im not a tattoo person.
haha
I dont have a tattoo a mean person told me im not a tattoo person.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
omg its been years let it go already!;p
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
You should get a tattoo with some judicial meaning to it.
Like a passage from some law book.
Like a passage from some law book.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
well it is kinda hot when he speaks lawyer.....
hmm where would he get it though.?
hmm where would he get it though.?
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Mav ought to get a tat of a briefcase on his ass cheek.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Or a giant picture of Tremordred painted on his back.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
MoP wrote:Or a giant picture of Tremordred painted on his back.
That would be most glorious. Would do great in the courtroom too!
You can be a tattoo person if you want to be one, master Mav. Look at Kerry King. First he wasn't a tattoo person, and now he is!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
STI education is more a career than a hobby. 
Atla, I love that you got puked on my a kid. I think the worst kind of puke is the kind that comes when someone hasn't eaten anything and it's just full of snot and gross. Mmmm.
My boss' kid puked in the office, but he's a year old and he only ate strawberries. It was like a strawberry river. By far the most pleasant puke I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend it.
Atla, I love that you got puked on my a kid. I think the worst kind of puke is the kind that comes when someone hasn't eaten anything and it's just full of snot and gross. Mmmm.
My boss' kid puked in the office, but he's a year old and he only ate strawberries. It was like a strawberry river. By far the most pleasant puke I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend it.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
What sucks is you gotta get them Christmas gifts.
My advice is to only actively pursue relationships after Valentine's day and before Halloween.
If you get lucky their birthday will be during that time period too, so you can maybe go a full year without having to get them a gift.
My advice is to only actively pursue relationships after Valentine's day and before Halloween.
If you get lucky their birthday will be during that time period too, so you can maybe go a full year without having to get them a gift.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
http://www.Flapship.com
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
So how did you fare during the holidays? 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
I survived.
I lost power for 3 days, she lost power for 4 due to a massive ice storm(We both lost it on Christmas morning around 7am). But she got a shower on day 2 when she was able to get off the mountain and down to her moms in the flatlands.
I got him a Taurus 9 shot .22 revolver and a little over 2000 rounds of ammo.
I lost power for 3 days, she lost power for 4 due to a massive ice storm(We both lost it on Christmas morning around 7am). But she got a shower on day 2 when she was able to get off the mountain and down to her moms in the flatlands.
I got him a Taurus 9 shot .22 revolver and a little over 2000 rounds of ammo.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Where'd you find the ammo?! Still bone dry here. Well, unless you want to pay $28 for 50 rounds of .40 S&W...
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
I got him a 1:26 sized Monster Truck, gotta project myself onto him ya know. Than I beat him up Christmas Morning so -I- could play with it!
But he did love the truck, he was running around saying, "It's a truck!" and playing with it.
He's not quite old enough for his own gun yet. But he was looking at one of my gun magazines, and I was telling him about a Bipod and Scope is.
Than he started playing while saying, "SNIPER!". ;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Americans, so easily indoctrinated! 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
i saw pics of the kid on fb
hes adorable
those curls are soooo cute!:P>
hes adorable
those curls are soooo cute!:P>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Venus = STALKER!!
Rofl. I figure it to be the counter-indoctrination that comes from liberal atheist public schools.MoP wrote:Americans, so easily indoctrinated!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Venus wrote:those curls are soooo cute!:P>
Thank you.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
He doesn't have curls anymore. He's got a 'little boy' cut.
We just celebrated his 3rd Birthday yesterday. I need to go to more 3 year old birthdays, they get the best cake.
I mean, seriously - when is the last time any of YOUR friends had an Elmo Cake and invited you over to play with their toys?
We just celebrated his 3rd Birthday yesterday. I need to go to more 3 year old birthdays, they get the best cake.
I mean, seriously - when is the last time any of YOUR friends had an Elmo Cake and invited you over to play with their toys?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
Yesterday ... I had a friggin blast!
LOVE THE ELMO CAKE!
LOVE THE ELMO CAKE!
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: I have a blind date tonight! ... with a mom. :(
yes i fb stalk u regularly!!
and i always get to play with toys and pick out the birthday cake!@
this is why i had kids!
oh and my girls got a cake and cupcake maker for christmas!!!
we are playin with that today!
and i always get to play with toys and pick out the birthday cake!@
this is why i had kids!
oh and my girls got a cake and cupcake maker for christmas!!!
we are playin with that today!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest