Damn i used to talk alot
Moderator: Staff
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
i am sooo nice!!
and on an unrelated note but since this is my thread im posting it anyway..
it Really sucks that my kids have me added on either fb, yahoo msn or aim, i cant update any of my damn status's to "i always wear my seatbelt when i go pick up my drugs"!!!
and on an unrelated note but since this is my thread im posting it anyway..
it Really sucks that my kids have me added on either fb, yahoo msn or aim, i cant update any of my damn status's to "i always wear my seatbelt when i go pick up my drugs"!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
heh
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
i just figured out the major problem with being sick on new years.
all my drunk friends, are still sober enough to realize that im THE ONLY sober person they know right now
so guess what they are all doing
all my drunk friends, are still sober enough to realize that im THE ONLY sober person they know right now
so guess what they are all doing
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
egging your car?
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
Appointing you their Designated Driver??
I, however, have an additional teenaged female for the evening. Pray for me!!!! I am greatly outnumbered here! Fortunately, I always have the bigger attitude -and- projectile weapon!!
I, however, have an additional teenaged female for the evening. Pray for me!!!! I am greatly outnumbered here! Fortunately, I always have the bigger attitude -and- projectile weapon!!
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
Wow, I am actually still on Facebook?!
But I AM the Whiney bitch?!?!
I am too confused.
But I AM the Whiney bitch?!?!
I am too confused.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
So are we..
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
yep designated driver lol
what part of im snotty , have a cold and a pink eye in both eyes dont they get
hell i problayb should let them drive, cause my inner ear infection makes me dizzy:P
hope u survived the extra teenager desi, i can relate, believe me;p
what part of im snotty , have a cold and a pink eye in both eyes dont they get
hell i problayb should let them drive, cause my inner ear infection makes me dizzy:P
hope u survived the extra teenager desi, i can relate, believe me;p
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
Venus,
Setup a specific list for your kids, and block all updates to them.
I did that for Work people, god forbid I call in sick because I had my head in the toliet all weekend and someone sees me on facebook on my laptop in bed.
Setup a specific list for your kids, and block all updates to them.
I did that for Work people, god forbid I call in sick because I had my head in the toliet all weekend and someone sees me on facebook on my laptop in bed.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
i didnt know i could do that!!~!!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
ok now can u tell me why my itunes songs arent where i look for them! i need to transfer them so i can dump this computer that hates me!@
be helpful! cause i cant figure it out!
im hijacking my own thread, yes i am.
be helpful! cause i cant figure it out!
im hijacking my own thread, yes i am.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
You're good at hijacking threads for sure 
How goes it Venus, and for that matter hello to all. It's been awhile and when I went to click on Evernight I come to find the return of Monarchy. I can't pass by a chance to play this game once more and re-join the community that helped me grow since I was 13 years old.
Good to be back.
How goes it Venus, and for that matter hello to all. It's been awhile and when I went to click on Evernight I come to find the return of Monarchy. I can't pass by a chance to play this game once more and re-join the community that helped me grow since I was 13 years old.
Good to be back.
Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
TDoD~SAO~TEW~SW~DIE, here is to the memory of bygone days.
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
wb kain any chance you're bringing Ori along with ya?
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
Getting back on topic what do you mean you 'use' to talk a lot?

"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
nobody talks to me anymore:((
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
FB is my bitch.
I always have fun with my status updates.... well not as much fun now as I used to. My GF's family has added me...hell man - MY family is blocked.
I always have fun with my status updates.... well not as much fun now as I used to. My GF's family has added me...hell man - MY family is blocked.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: Damn i used to talk alot
Hey Kain, welcome back:p
sorry, didnt see u there the first time:P
and yeah my family is about to be blocked lol
they just dont know it!
sorry, didnt see u there the first time:P
and yeah my family is about to be blocked lol
they just dont know it!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest