Grey Market Drugs
Moderator: Staff
Re: Grey Market Drugs
We didn't stop producing, the striking employees just block all outgoing traffic.
And we have plenty of good breweries. We don't need heineken, thank you very much.
And we have plenty of good breweries. We don't need heineken, thank you very much.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Grey Market Drugs
When they are on strike, they cannot produce, can they?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Grey Market Drugs
Production department isn't on strike. Or at least not everyone. Not entirely sure which department is striking then.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Grey Market Drugs
So once they run over a few of those slackers with a fully loaded truck, all will be groovy again?
Kewl.... cuz I'd like a Stella.
Kewl.... cuz I'd like a Stella.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Grey Market Drugs
Please, be my guest.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Grey Market Drugs
You will go kill some of the employees on strike for me then?
I think I'm gonna organise me a Stella & Guinness day some time soon.
I think I'm gonna organise me a Stella & Guinness day some time soon.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Grey Market Drugs
Will do. The idiots are only making it worse for themselves.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Grey Market Drugs
I'll follow you on BBC World. Good luck, mate! 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Grey Market Drugs
I'll have one of my minions do it.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Grey Market Drugs
I figured once I saw it was also in Leuven that the students would've ended the strike early... Are they on break still or something?
I need me some Gulden Draak!
I need me some Gulden Draak!
Re: Grey Market Drugs
Blockade has been lifted, strike has ended. You can thank me by sending beer or money.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Grey Market Drugs
losmar wrote:I need me some Gulden Draak!
A mate of mine (and also old evernight player) would adore you for saying that.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Grey Market Drugs
Dude, that still doesn't help me get some of it in my hands and eventually in my belly! (Its amazing to cook with as well).
So, they stop the blockade b/c the company just decided to stop collecting Belgian piss right? Yes, I'd put Belgian piss above Nederlander piss any day.(when I went to that Ultimate Frisbee Tournament in Monster back in August they shared the secret that there's better "beer" than Heinekin in the NL.[gave me some free!])
So, they stop the blockade b/c the company just decided to stop collecting Belgian piss right? Yes, I'd put Belgian piss above Nederlander piss any day.(when I went to that Ultimate Frisbee Tournament in Monster back in August they shared the secret that there's better "beer" than Heinekin in the NL.[gave me some free!])
Re: Grey Market Drugs
Of course there is better beer than Heineken in Holland. It's called 'Belgian export'.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Grey Market Drugs
*coughovercompensationcough*
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Grey Market Drugs
Poor man is having a cough. You should try some of theat fine Belian export! You'll feel much better.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Grey Market Drugs
There's a store down here that sells such stuff, he even states how he goes to Belgium to get it. Problem is that he get's the stuff that's bottled for export. Why doesn't it taste the same? Does the French label really change it that much? Sadly, the guy know's he can sell it for a lot...I've never been back there(Duvel is cheap, but darnit, the good stuff isn't).
A Luxembourger friend of mine is always going on about how his country's brew is superior to all...
A Luxembourger friend of mine is always going on about how his country's brew is superior to all...
Re: Grey Market Drugs
Duvel is pretty good though.
Anyway, it probably tastes less because it's sold by a Frenchman.
Anyway, it probably tastes less because it's sold by a Frenchman.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Grey Market Drugs
Belgian beer sold by a frenchie
That should be forbidden.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest