Picture Time!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Not me, Mickal. He went at that harddisk so hard that it broke. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by MoP » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:35 am

That he did... 700GB of data lost!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:21 am

Stop bragging about your "big disk", man! ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 am

MY pics have been seen, and I am a little sad right now to take a decent pic.

But here my grandson Riley.

When he was little, oh and that is my son, but the new wore off of him already:

Image

Riley with his grandpa, my ex husband:

Image

He was all over that snake statue, kissing it and hugging it. He IS my grandson!!!!

Image
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:38 am

Huh. Silverwolfe is a guy. And HOT!

Wait.. wasn't Silverwolfe a girl who dated Vipey??
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by MoP » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:47 am

Lady Maven wrote:Wait.. wasn't Silverwolfe a girl who dated Vipey??
He was back then... On the interwebz you can be anyone you want to ;)
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nagash » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:03 pm

LMAO


That, or he was Vipey's 'bitch' back in the day.... care to explain, master Silverwolfe? ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:43 am

WAIT! Was that Brightwolf? Or Bright Eyes?

And I know you guys THINK you are funny, but I basically just tried to remove a hot guy's testes, have a little class you 'tards.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Bogumil
Wayfarer
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:36 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Bogumil » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Yes. Show some class like Maven. :P

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:15 am

That's right, you loisten to Bogumil. I swear aint nobody got no class.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Gerien » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Lady Maven wrote:That's right, you loisten to Bogumil. I swear aint nobody got no class.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_LquKo-ow
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Immigrant » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Owly's corrupted you at last Gerien?!

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Gerien » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Mine is relevant. ;)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Venus » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 pm

well owly thinks his are to:PP
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 pm

ROFLMAO!! I knew at least YOU would get that reference Gerien!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
DeviusZwei
Wayfarer
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by DeviusZwei » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 am

GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by owly » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Everybody and thier Mother is leaving Youtube links now looks like i'm outa a job.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Shredman
Explorer
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:43 am
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Shredman » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:46 am

Warlord Death in Effect

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by owly » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:28 am

2cool shredman i can almost hear you pounding those drums

on another note.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF ... r_embedded
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Nether » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 am

wtf...old spice?
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests