Picture Time!
Moderator: Staff
Re: Picture Time!
Not me, Mickal. He went at that harddisk so hard that it broke. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Picture Time!
That he did... 700GB of data lost!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Picture Time!
Stop bragging about your "big disk", man! 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
MY pics have been seen, and I am a little sad right now to take a decent pic.
But here my grandson Riley.
When he was little, oh and that is my son, but the new wore off of him already:

Riley with his grandpa, my ex husband:

He was all over that snake statue, kissing it and hugging it. He IS my grandson!!!!

But here my grandson Riley.
When he was little, oh and that is my son, but the new wore off of him already:

Riley with his grandpa, my ex husband:

He was all over that snake statue, kissing it and hugging it. He IS my grandson!!!!

"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Huh. Silverwolfe is a guy. And HOT!
Wait.. wasn't Silverwolfe a girl who dated Vipey??
Wait.. wasn't Silverwolfe a girl who dated Vipey??
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
He was back then... On the interwebz you can be anyone you want toLady Maven wrote:Wait.. wasn't Silverwolfe a girl who dated Vipey??
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Picture Time!
LMAO
That, or he was Vipey's 'bitch' back in the day.... care to explain, master Silverwolfe?
That, or he was Vipey's 'bitch' back in the day.... care to explain, master Silverwolfe?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
WAIT! Was that Brightwolf? Or Bright Eyes?
And I know you guys THINK you are funny, but I basically just tried to remove a hot guy's testes, have a little class you 'tards.
And I know you guys THINK you are funny, but I basically just tried to remove a hot guy's testes, have a little class you 'tards.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
Yes. Show some class like Maven. 
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
That's right, you loisten to Bogumil. I swear aint nobody got no class.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_LquKo-owLady Maven wrote:That's right, you loisten to Bogumil. I swear aint nobody got no class.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Picture Time!
Owly's corrupted you at last Gerien?!
Re: Picture Time!
well owly thinks his are to:PP
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
ROFLMAO!! I knew at least YOU would get that reference Gerien!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Picture Time!
Everybody and thier Mother is leaving Youtube links now looks like i'm outa a job.........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Picture Time!
2cool shredman i can almost hear you pounding those drums
on another note.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF ... r_embedded
on another note.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF ... r_embedded
i know what you said about my Momma
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
wtf...old spice?
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
