i just want to know if your wearing your panties

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:48 am

We saw it. The rest of us were bleaching our eyes.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties

Post by Nagash » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Immigrant wrote:
my underwear is like floss
lmfao

seeing that was definitely NOT on my bucket lis

It is on mine actually.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties

Post by owly » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 pm

My skid marks are so big they use my underwear for helicopters landing pads
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lilim Savanant
Lost Soul
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm
Location: england

Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties

Post by Lilim Savanant » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 am

My current panties are grey boxers.

....With a number of torn holes.

....And bleach stains.

I have no idea where the stains or holes came from, I'm beginning to wonder if I even know where the boxers came from. Perhaps I should feel some concern over this, but they seem to be comfortable enough.

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties

Post by Sturm » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:34 am

Nether wrote:I was starting to wonder if anyone saw that
Lady Maven wrote:We saw it. The rest of us were bleaching our eyes.
.

I was blood letting and using leaches myself, the memory means therapy. :cry:
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
asoc
Explorer
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties

Post by asoc » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:28 am

owly wrote:V must have a hard time finding a three breasted bra
Don't know, but I won it before she had three breasts.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties

Post by owly » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 am

There was a time when she had only two? Do tell???????????
i know what you said about my Momma

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest