i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Moderator: Staff
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
We saw it. The rest of us were bleaching our eyes.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Immigrant wrote:lmfaomy underwear is like floss
seeing that was definitely NOT on my bucket lis
It is on mine actually.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
My skid marks are so big they use my underwear for helicopters landing pads
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lilim Savanant
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm
- Location: england
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
My current panties are grey boxers.
....With a number of torn holes.
....And bleach stains.
I have no idea where the stains or holes came from, I'm beginning to wonder if I even know where the boxers came from. Perhaps I should feel some concern over this, but they seem to be comfortable enough.
....With a number of torn holes.
....And bleach stains.
I have no idea where the stains or holes came from, I'm beginning to wonder if I even know where the boxers came from. Perhaps I should feel some concern over this, but they seem to be comfortable enough.
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
.Nether wrote:I was starting to wonder if anyone saw that
Lady Maven wrote:We saw it. The rest of us were bleaching our eyes.
I was blood letting and using leaches myself, the memory means therapy.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Don't know, but I won it before she had three breasts.owly wrote:V must have a hard time finding a three breasted bra
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
There was a time when she had only two? Do tell???????????
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest