Picture Time!

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by owly » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:08 am

lol :lol:
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by owly » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 am

just wanted to show you guys shred left a picture of himself on page 3
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Sylandra » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:10 am

Hi all! First post here.

So since most people who have ever seen me here last did see me, I have lost 100 lbs. Took me four years, but I did it. I am happy with the results and I know they show success if only cuz Maven prays daily for me to get fat again! She is mean like that.
I had two back surgeries since March and am looking at having another in the next couple weeks, so I look like crunched up christ on a rye cracker at present. As soon as I feel better...or as soon as the pain meds wear off enough for me to be able to focus a camera, I will post a new one. In the meantime, here are ones from February of the this year, last year, and the year before:

February 2010

February 2009

February 2008

Good to see you all again!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
Shredman
Explorer
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:43 am
Location: Atlanta
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Shredman » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:29 am

glad you are recovering, and welcome back
Warlord Death in Effect

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by owly » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:28 am

i must be stoned because i swear i just posted in this thread anyways.......

sylandra you are cute ;) btw wb
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
DeviusZwei
Wayfarer
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by DeviusZwei » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:41 pm

awesome to hear Sylandra! You look great :)

WB to both Sylandra and Shredd... I don't know exactly how long Shredd has been back around here, but I know I haven't seen him in, ohhhh, about 5 years? maybe more? I don't even know lol. It's been a long time since we were discussing how to most efficiently and quickly build a sui-sorc capable dome... I think we got the process down to about 4 days? lol. anyways, welcome back to both of you.

Owly, you are stoned... So am I... But when are we not? Surely if I'm on this site, I'm stoned. Unless I make an angry rant post about getting downhit and gangbanged... Then I'm probably sober, or drunk... If I was stoned, I wouldn't be angry :D
GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by owly » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 pm

i only post when i'm stoned lol

oh yeah wb shred
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Shut UP people!! She looks awful, and she looks MUCH better fat. Now you all get your asses in here and convince her to put the weight back on!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by owly » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:17 am

There's nothing wrong with a fat lady i'd love a fat lady just as much as a skinny lady...........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:35 am

Yeah, like that, only tell you you would SPIT on the skinny one.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Gerien » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:41 am

Lady Maven wrote:Yeah, like that, only tell you you would SPIT on the skinny one.
WHOA now. This is a PG board.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by owly » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:12 am

A pg board with a 'R' rated crowd
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Sylandra » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:18 am

Wheeeee...I look damn good. See how hopping mad the short stout one is (that's Maven)? That is my gauge...I mean she actually said caramel, wrapped in chocolate and rolled in sea salt is better than great sex.

Only a pudge could go there! Mwahahahaha...
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:13 am

Shad up, oh nekkid one. You can't find your icon because I am hiding it!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Sylandra
Lost Soul
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Sylandra » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:09 am

*this post is a placeholder for when I get 'round to scanning some pics in from oh-say-18 years or so ago of Maven.*

And btw, thanx Owly, you are cute too! Though what you have planned for visiting aliens might frighten them a tad! And Hey Shred, long time no see. Not surprised you are a drummer as many a catholic girl has fallen prey to a good rhythm...section...yar!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:40 am

HA! I was hot when I was young. I could be again, but the cost would be prohibitive. Worse part is all my so-called friends got thinner and hotter. Even one who weighed over 400 pounds. If they cared they'd stay fat with me.

Drummers get laid?
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
DeviusZwei
Wayfarer
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am

Re: Picture Time!

Post by DeviusZwei » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:42 pm

yeah i'm pretty sure drummers do... i think it's the bass players that never get any action :P
GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Immigrant » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:18 pm

'R' rated crowd
jury's still out on that one (points to the 'donkypunch' posts *weg*)

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by Lady Maven » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 am

Well, Immigrant we may not be the Brady Bunch, but at least we aint the Manson Family!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Picture Time!

Post by owly » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:10 am

for all those who posted pictures i can know picture you guys Venus you shoulda stuffed a pillow for a third boob........
i know what you said about my Momma

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests