Picture Time!
Moderator: Staff
Re: Picture Time!
just wanted to show you guys shred left a picture of himself on page 3
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: Picture Time!
Hi all! First post here.
So since most people who have ever seen me here last did see me, I have lost 100 lbs. Took me four years, but I did it. I am happy with the results and I know they show success if only cuz Maven prays daily for me to get fat again! She is mean like that.
I had two back surgeries since March and am looking at having another in the next couple weeks, so I look like crunched up christ on a rye cracker at present. As soon as I feel better...or as soon as the pain meds wear off enough for me to be able to focus a camera, I will post a new one. In the meantime, here are ones from February of the this year, last year, and the year before:
February 2010
February 2009
February 2008
Good to see you all again!
So since most people who have ever seen me here last did see me, I have lost 100 lbs. Took me four years, but I did it. I am happy with the results and I know they show success if only cuz Maven prays daily for me to get fat again! She is mean like that.
I had two back surgeries since March and am looking at having another in the next couple weeks, so I look like crunched up christ on a rye cracker at present. As soon as I feel better...or as soon as the pain meds wear off enough for me to be able to focus a camera, I will post a new one. In the meantime, here are ones from February of the this year, last year, and the year before:
February 2010
February 2009
February 2008
Good to see you all again!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
Re: Picture Time!
i must be stoned because i swear i just posted in this thread anyways.......
sylandra you are cute
btw wb
sylandra you are cute
i know what you said about my Momma
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Picture Time!
awesome to hear Sylandra! You look great 
WB to both Sylandra and Shredd... I don't know exactly how long Shredd has been back around here, but I know I haven't seen him in, ohhhh, about 5 years? maybe more? I don't even know lol. It's been a long time since we were discussing how to most efficiently and quickly build a sui-sorc capable dome... I think we got the process down to about 4 days? lol. anyways, welcome back to both of you.
Owly, you are stoned... So am I... But when are we not? Surely if I'm on this site, I'm stoned. Unless I make an angry rant post about getting downhit and gangbanged... Then I'm probably sober, or drunk... If I was stoned, I wouldn't be angry
WB to both Sylandra and Shredd... I don't know exactly how long Shredd has been back around here, but I know I haven't seen him in, ohhhh, about 5 years? maybe more? I don't even know lol. It's been a long time since we were discussing how to most efficiently and quickly build a sui-sorc capable dome... I think we got the process down to about 4 days? lol. anyways, welcome back to both of you.
Owly, you are stoned... So am I... But when are we not? Surely if I'm on this site, I'm stoned. Unless I make an angry rant post about getting downhit and gangbanged... Then I'm probably sober, or drunk... If I was stoned, I wouldn't be angry
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
Re: Picture Time!
i only post when i'm stoned lol
oh yeah wb shred
oh yeah wb shred
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Shut UP people!! She looks awful, and she looks MUCH better fat. Now you all get your asses in here and convince her to put the weight back on!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
There's nothing wrong with a fat lady i'd love a fat lady just as much as a skinny lady...........
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Yeah, like that, only tell you you would SPIT on the skinny one.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
WHOA now. This is a PG board.Lady Maven wrote:Yeah, like that, only tell you you would SPIT on the skinny one.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: Picture Time!
Wheeeee...I look damn good. See how hopping mad the short stout one is (that's Maven)? That is my gauge...I mean she actually said caramel, wrapped in chocolate and rolled in sea salt is better than great sex.
Only a pudge could go there! Mwahahahaha...
Only a pudge could go there! Mwahahahaha...
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Shad up, oh nekkid one. You can't find your icon because I am hiding it!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
*this post is a placeholder for when I get 'round to scanning some pics in from oh-say-18 years or so ago of Maven.*
And btw, thanx Owly, you are cute too! Though what you have planned for visiting aliens might frighten them a tad! And Hey Shred, long time no see. Not surprised you are a drummer as many a catholic girl has fallen prey to a good rhythm...section...yar!
And btw, thanx Owly, you are cute too! Though what you have planned for visiting aliens might frighten them a tad! And Hey Shred, long time no see. Not surprised you are a drummer as many a catholic girl has fallen prey to a good rhythm...section...yar!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
HA! I was hot when I was young. I could be again, but the cost would be prohibitive. Worse part is all my so-called friends got thinner and hotter. Even one who weighed over 400 pounds. If they cared they'd stay fat with me.
Drummers get laid?
Drummers get laid?
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Picture Time!
yeah i'm pretty sure drummers do... i think it's the bass players that never get any action 
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
Re: Picture Time!
jury's still out on that one (points to the 'donkypunch' posts *weg*)'R' rated crowd
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Well, Immigrant we may not be the Brady Bunch, but at least we aint the Manson Family!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
for all those who posted pictures i can know picture you guys Venus you shoulda stuffed a pillow for a third boob........
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
