
one for Venus
Moderator: Staff
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: one for Venus
ditto
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: one for Venus
I think the clown eats children.
Perhaps Venus is afraid of clowns?
Perhaps Venus is afraid of clowns?
Re: one for Venus
She is.
I apologize for my Owly moment. It shall not happen again.
I apologize for my Owly moment. It shall not happen again.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: one for Venus
lol yes venus is scared of clowns
their unnatural!
i dont know how little kids dont run screaming from them personally!
their unnatural!
i dont know how little kids dont run screaming from them personally!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: one for Venus
HEY!!!!!!Gerien wrote:She is.
I apologize for my Owly moment. It shall not happen again.
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: one for Venus
seee!! their trying to take over the world
clowns are scary!!!!!
clowns are scary!!!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: one for Venus
Huh. I just assumed the clown was a pedophile and he had abducted the child. It seems like the sort of thing a clown would do.
Re: one for Venus
Same here i immediately thought pedophile, is that bad?
- Teanos
- Within the Shadows
- Posts: 406
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
- Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
- Contact:
Re: one for Venus
Ok, that makes more sense, I guess.
I also thought maybe the clown abducted the child, although i was trying to figure out how that had anything to do with Venus.
I also thought maybe the clown abducted the child, although i was trying to figure out how that had anything to do with Venus.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.
Re: one for Venus
LoL "Mason Dixon, special agent."
Re: one for Venus
What's really bad, is I watched both of those movies.
Although, I think I was stoned when I watched them.
Although, I think I was stoned when I watched them.
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.
Re: one for Venus
Bogumil wrote:Huh. I just assumed the clown was a pedophile and he had abducted the child. It seems like the sort of thing a clown would do.
Seconded.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
