Super Bowl

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Super Bowl

Post by Grunt » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Geuax Saints
As a life long Saints fan I never thought this day would come

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Gerien » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 pm

GRUNT SIGHTING!
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Grunt » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:40 pm

After much procrastination at getting an email password
I have returned from lurking in the shadows

User avatar
bigSparky
Explorer
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
Location: lost between Elvis and suicide

Re: Super Bowl

Post by bigSparky » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Welcome back. A sight for sore eyes indeed. I too shall be rooting for the Saints, if for no other reason than the Colts DO NOT belong in Indianapolis. I mean, how about the Indianapolis Ravens and the Colts go back to Baltimore where they should have always been?

I have no clue why, but I have always been partial to the Saints, as well as the Browns and Chiefs. If Houston had the Oilers again, my football world would be complete.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Gerien » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:03 pm

You've been honored in my sig in your absence.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Atla » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:24 am

I'm gonna go with Saints.

Just cause this girl I always wanted to bang, like really hard, is a huge Saints fan. So in her honor, I'm going for the Saints.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Thomas
Lost Soul
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Thomas » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 am

Don't have a dog in the fight but I don't like the colts. I hope they get hit with the whoopin' stick.
Are we never to learn that Socialism has its roots in envy and in nothing else?
The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.

Sturm-II
Traveler
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 am

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Sturm-II » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:08 am

Saints


Wb Grunt
Bo & Sart, Tork RiP
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Super Bowl

Post by losmar » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:22 pm

ParTY commeNces in 2 hrs! ENds arouNd 4am... darN local Time.

Glad 2 have u arouNd agaiN old guY.

User avatar
Stark
Lost Soul
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 am

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Stark » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:10 pm

No superbowl for me. i have to work, falling a great big spruce tree and hauling it away. fucking trees!


WB Grunt

User avatar
Thomas
Lost Soul
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Thomas » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Don't feel bad Stark, I'm going to work and will miss it as well. :cry:
Are we never to learn that Socialism has its roots in envy and in nothing else?
The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Maverick » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:18 pm

I think the Colts will win, but I dont care either way. I just want my squares to win and have an exciting game.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Super Bowl

Post by owly » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm

i hope it's the kind of game that you don't know who going to win to the final minutes of the game........
i know what you said about my Momma

Sturm-II
Traveler
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 am

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Sturm-II » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Woot!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!!!!!!!
Bo & Sart, Tork RiP
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~

User avatar
Teanos
Within the Shadows
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am
Location: The Chaotic Interludes of the Interwebs.
Contact:

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Teanos » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 am

Wow, Indy has a running game.
Even a ghost needs to breathe.

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Grunt » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 am

Not looking good for the Saints so far

User avatar
bigSparky
Explorer
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
Location: lost between Elvis and suicide

Re: Super Bowl

Post by bigSparky » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:15 am

Looking a little better now though:) So far I think it's been a fairly decent game.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha

User avatar
bvaughan
Traveler
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 pm
Location: Wilmington,NC

Re: Super Bowl

Post by bvaughan » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:24 am

Looking good for the Saints now. Manning's still looking strong though

User avatar
Grunt
Teacher
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Grunt » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:38 am

looking real good for the Saints now
2 TD lead with 2 min left
GEAUX SAINTS

Sturm-II
Traveler
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 am

Re: Super Bowl

Post by Sturm-II » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:45 am

*Does the "Who Dat" 2 step :ugeek:
Bo & Sart, Tork RiP
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest