Everyone say Hellllllo

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Redhead
Lost Soul
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:02 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Redhead » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 am

Dont you just love it when a thread ties itself together
I love it when a plan comes together.

+cue the theme music+
-the redhead-
Nine Sages
Crystal
VTA

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Kaz » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:38 am

Cindy,

First game up will be a single kingdom version of Massacre, to be followed by a version of Massacre that include the ranked Quads implimented for LQS.

Guilded games will come later once we have cleaned up some of the code.

Welcome
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Faile
Lost Soul
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:55 am
Location: The other side of Infinity...

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Faile » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:51 am

Like the idea of npc realms to work with in the abscence of live realms...
Is there any chance of all - out chaos, to include open - season on faithmates?
The last days of Canon seemed filled with people who cared not a whit for traditional play, so I hope it can be cleaned up.

Nonetheless, thank you for keeping this community going. It's nice to see thing stay kind of the same, even when one has been away.
~Faile
Shadowwolf of the Mists
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance

The Dark Is Rising!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Faile wrote:...people who cared not a whit for traditional play...

Yes, where is old Whit? :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by MoP » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:01 pm

He's on Facebook...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Stark
Lost Soul
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Stark » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:30 pm

hellooooo. See some of the old faces around. I hadn't been around for awhile happen to check in and seen the game was moved here.

Not much of a poster, eh had like 250 post in ten years at the old place. Maybe I can change that in a new place. If not I'll just be the resident lurker.

Later I'll have to knock the rust off the game skills and see if I can kill something. Kill 'em Kill 'em All! :twisted:

Gearoidin
Newbling
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Gearoidin » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:12 am

Think this is the 5th time or so I started playing again - first time in the summer of 99 - or was it 98?
Never very active in the forums, so here it goes and lets go!!

Doginiz
Lost Soul
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:59 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Doginiz » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 am

Hello.

::Looks around.::

I finally get to kill SunSu. The bastard should have died many years ago.

Joy.
My former crack head name was SunSu.

User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
Lost Soul
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Dyvim Tvar » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:11 am

Venus wrote:ive got the original one somewhere that die posted.
this is all his fault u know! And in no way can Dyvim be blamed for any of this, he's a lovely and charming young man and I would never besmirch his honour by linking him to this wrong done upon me.

the first one was hysterical. but it was like 35 pages long lol
I fixed that for you.
'Sup?

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Venus » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:01 pm

u mean u lied about it!!!!
its alllll your fault!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Maverick » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:34 pm

I think the only thing we know with absolute certainty is that it wasnt my fault.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Venus » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:53 pm

no! i can blame u to
im sure it was some of your fault. i just cant rememeber how:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Kaz » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Venus wrote:no! i can blame u to
im sure it was some of your fault. i just cant rememeber how:P
Dont forget to make sure an appropriate portion of the blame gets laid at Gili's feet. ;)
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Venus » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:57 pm

well of course! but blaming gili is understood
i didnt think i had to actually say it:Pp

plus i blame mav for everything to:!!!0>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Gili » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:18 pm

At least Mav takes some blame around this place, i thought i got the lot.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:55 am

Dyvim Tvar wrote:
Venus wrote:ive got the original one somewhere that die posted.
this is all his fault u know! And in no way can Dyvim be blamed for any of this, he's a lovely and charming young man and I would never besmirch his honour by linking him to this wrong done upon me.

the first one was hysterical. but it was like 35 pages long lol
I fixed that for you.

If V starts using caps other than in "OMG", and spells 'honour' properly, then surely the end is nigh.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Immigrant » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:08 pm

I just wonder who will be the 1st to 1k posts ::looks at Nagash::
;p

User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
Lost Soul
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Dyvim Tvar » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:10 am

Venus wrote:u mean u lied about it!!!!
its alllll your fault!
Lied, me?
<--- Look at that face V. Is that the face of a liar? Would a man wearing this mask ever consider lying to somebody?
I'm glad you agree.
'Sup?

User avatar
Maverick
Explorer
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Maverick » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:06 am

Wow what slanderous statements.

I am completely innocent, I dont even know what any of you are talking about.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

http://www.Flapship.com

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Maverick wrote:Wow what slanderous statements.

I am completely ignorant, I dont even know what any of you are talking about.


Fixed? ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest