Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
~ New to the community? Come say hi.
Moderator: Staff
-
Redhead
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:02 am
Post
by Redhead » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 am
Dont you just love it when a thread ties itself together
I love it when a plan comes together.
+cue the theme music+
-the redhead-
Nine Sages
Crystal
VTA
-
Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
-
Contact:
Post
by Kaz » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:38 am
Cindy,
First game up will be a single kingdom version of Massacre, to be followed by a version of Massacre that include the ranked Quads implimented for LQS.
Guilded games will come later once we have cleaned up some of the code.
Welcome
-
Faile
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:55 am
- Location: The other side of Infinity...
Post
by Faile » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:51 am
Like the idea of npc realms to work with in the abscence of live realms...
Is there any chance of all - out chaos, to include open - season on faithmates?
The last days of Canon seemed filled with people who cared not a whit for traditional play, so I hope it can be cleaned up.
Nonetheless, thank you for keeping this community going. It's nice to see thing stay kind of the same, even when one has been away.
~Faile
Shadowwolf of the Mists
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 pm
Faile wrote:...people who cared not a whit for traditional play...
Yes, where is old
Whit?

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:01 pm
He's on Facebook...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Stark
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 am
Post
by Stark » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:30 pm
hellooooo. See some of the old faces around. I hadn't been around for awhile happen to check in and seen the game was moved here.
Not much of a poster, eh had like 250 post in ten years at the old place. Maybe I can change that in a new place. If not I'll just be the resident lurker.
Later I'll have to knock the rust off the game skills and see if I can kill something. Kill 'em Kill 'em All!

-
Gearoidin
- Newbling
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 pm
Post
by Gearoidin » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:12 am
Think this is the 5th time or so I started playing again - first time in the summer of 99 - or was it 98?
Never very active in the forums, so here it goes and lets go!!
-
Doginiz
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:59 am
Post
by Doginiz » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:23 am
Hello.
::Looks around.::
I finally get to kill SunSu. The bastard should have died many years ago.
Joy.
My former crack head name was SunSu.
-
Dyvim Tvar
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 am
Post
by Dyvim Tvar » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:11 am
Venus wrote:ive got the original one somewhere that die posted.
this is all his fault u know! And in no way can Dyvim be blamed for any of this, he's a lovely and charming young man and I would never besmirch his honour by linking him to this wrong done upon me.
the first one was hysterical. but it was like 35 pages long lol
I fixed that for you.
'Sup?
-
Venus
- Soul of Barnabas
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Venus » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:01 pm
u mean u lied about it!!!!
its alllll your fault!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
-
Maverick
- Explorer
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am
Post
by Maverick » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:34 pm
I think the only thing we know with absolute certainty is that it wasnt my fault.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
-
Venus
- Soul of Barnabas
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Venus » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:53 pm
no! i can blame u to
im sure it was some of your fault. i just cant rememeber how:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
-
Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
-
Contact:
Post
by Kaz » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm
Venus wrote:no! i can blame u to
im sure it was some of your fault. i just cant rememeber how:P
Dont forget to make sure an appropriate portion of the blame gets laid at Gili's feet.

-
Venus
- Soul of Barnabas
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by Venus » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:57 pm
well of course! but blaming gili is understood
i didnt think i had to actually say it:Pp
plus i blame mav for everything to:!!!0>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
-
Gili
- Community Admin
- Posts: 738
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
- Location: Northampton, England
Post
by Gili » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:18 pm
At least Mav takes some blame around this place, i thought i got the lot.
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:55 am
Dyvim Tvar wrote:Venus wrote:ive got the original one somewhere that die posted.
this is all his fault u know! And in no way can Dyvim be blamed for any of this, he's a lovely and charming young man and I would never besmirch his honour by linking him to this wrong done upon me.
the first one was hysterical. but it was like 35 pages long lol
I fixed that for you.
If V starts using caps other than in "OMG", and spells 'honour' properly, then surely the end is nigh.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Immigrant
- Explorer
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm
Post
by Immigrant » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:08 pm
I just wonder who will be the 1st to 1k posts ::looks at Nagash::
;p
-
Dyvim Tvar
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 am
Post
by Dyvim Tvar » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:10 am
Venus wrote:u mean u lied about it!!!!
its alllll your fault!
Lied, me?
<--- Look at that face V. Is that the face of a liar? Would a man wearing this mask ever consider lying to somebody?
I'm glad you agree.
'Sup?
-
Maverick
- Explorer
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 am
Post
by Maverick » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:06 am
Wow what slanderous statements.
I am completely innocent, I dont even know what any of you are talking about.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
http://www.Flapship.com
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:53 pm
Maverick wrote:Wow what slanderous statements.
I am completely ignorant, I dont even know what any of you are talking about.
Fixed?

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest