Icon Request
Moderator: Staff
Re: Icon Request
Nah, nothing in particular in mind. I just feel the need for something new. Surprise me, though preferably nothing too disturbing.
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Icon Request
All I do is disturbing but i'll see if I can curb that and make you somthing you'd enjoy.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Icon Request
Have you had a look in the gallery Taldric? Or are you after something unique?
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Icon Request
I have now, and there are a couple I could use there. Unique-ness is a factor though-- I'd prefer not to share an icon with the sure to arrive masses. I'll ponder some more on the backburner while I'm watching the game in the 'Shoe.
Re: Icon Request
kaz, post it to batlord@telenet.be
i was a few days in France, so i couldn't respond earlier
and thanks
i was a few days in France, so i couldn't respond earlier
and thanks
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Icon Request
Tara, do you want me to add those icons into the gallery here??
Also, in case you missed it, we have slightly different icon restrictions than you are used to. We now have a bit more space (in file dimesions and overall bytes available)
Maximum File Size: 99,999 Bytes
File Dimensions : from 20x20 to 100x100
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Icon Request
Kaz, yes, sure you may add those icons here; as for the new dimensions..yay!
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Icon Request
If you have an offline copy of them that you could zip and send to us, that would be appreciated.
devel AT monarchygame DOT com
Otherwise I'll go grab them gradually when I get the chance.
devel AT monarchygame DOT com
Otherwise I'll go grab them gradually when I get the chance.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Icon Request
So you're the Devel! 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Icon Request
Kaz, ohhhhh brotha, well the only current copies I have are wha'cha see there; I'll save 'em t'night an' see about zippin 'em up this weekend.
First time I've been asked ta zip 'em up *smirkles*
First time I've been asked ta zip 'em up *smirkles*
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: Icon Request
You can leave it to old Kazzie to come up with alternative requests. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Icon Request
Hehe I was getting tripped out by all the movement and flashing on the page.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Icon Request
Lol, I think the last 5 icons on the page for girls, you made for me Tara. The last one I know for sure you did cause it's one of my favorite pieces by one of my favorite artists. ;o) If I weren't so lazy I'd start making them again but I haven't got the time atm.
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Icon Request
Yep, Gemmie, surely are, ya gave the links, I made the pics, ya never used, so I uploaded 'em, they were too pretty ta not share with those in need of a nice icon.
More new ones soon, & a zip file for mister-man over there later.
More new ones soon, & a zip file for mister-man over there later.
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: Icon Request
Tara long time no chat.
Anyho... Does anyone still have a link to Vego Steel-Blade's old Icon?
I have been trying to find it forever since my server died and I lost everything...
New email if ya'll wanna msn me VegoSteelBlade@live.ca
Peace.
Anyho... Does anyone still have a link to Vego Steel-Blade's old Icon?
I have been trying to find it forever since my server died and I lost everything...
New email if ya'll wanna msn me VegoSteelBlade@live.ca
Peace.
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Icon Request
I dunno...m.s.n.'ing? It's a little early on my day off but what the heck!
I'll poke around too an' see I have that old icon maybe saved on some page somewhere.
I just got my first real laptop (instead of a netbook I had for about a week before the screen was broken, replaced, broke again by kids) so then I decided f' it I'm not spendin the money somethin stupid will always happen lol besides I work too much these days anyway.
Long story short, I think I have photoshop an' stuff on here so yay!
oh yea, I don't have MSN lmao *'mokes* whatever man I'll find ya ;>
I'll poke around too an' see I have that old icon maybe saved on some page somewhere.
I just got my first real laptop (instead of a netbook I had for about a week before the screen was broken, replaced, broke again by kids) so then I decided f' it I'm not spendin the money somethin stupid will always happen lol besides I work too much these days anyway.
Long story short, I think I have photoshop an' stuff on here so yay!
oh yea, I don't have MSN lmao *'mokes* whatever man I'll find ya ;>
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Icon Request
So I'm back...wow a little quieter that it use'ta be huh? or maybe I just in the wrong forum. Anyhooers
Dude I toohhhtaahhleeee found an old icon of your's! Here its:
Found on Wayback link that's posted somewheres, thought on an off-chance ya actually used the name in the..name..lol..but it wouldn't work from there to link so put it on my photobucket, you can use from there or move, whatever, here's yer face man =)

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll92 ... -Blade.gif
Dude I toohhhtaahhleeee found an old icon of your's! Here its:
Found on Wayback link that's posted somewheres, thought on an off-chance ya actually used the name in the..name..lol..but it wouldn't work from there to link so put it on my photobucket, you can use from there or move, whatever, here's yer face man =)

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll92 ... -Blade.gif
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: Icon Request
I wish I could obtain my old icon. Sometimes I recognize folks from here more from their old icons then their names.
~OCELOT~
THE RED RANKS
THE RED RANKS
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Icon Request
Oce, I saw one I made for yas when with Fervent, and one for Snacks too from the same time period. Don't know if that's what yer lookin for, but is on an old angelfire pg of mine ;> (that image started purple or dark blue didn't it? ....
from this one?)
from this one?)
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest