Icon Request

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Taldric
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: Icon Request

Post by Taldric » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:38 am

Nah, nothing in particular in mind. I just feel the need for something new. Surprise me, though preferably nothing too disturbing.

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Nether » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:39 am

All I do is disturbing but i'll see if I can curb that and make you somthing you'd enjoy.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Kaz » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Have you had a look in the gallery Taldric? Or are you after something unique?
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Taldric
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: Icon Request

Post by Taldric » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:48 pm

I have now, and there are a couple I could use there. Unique-ness is a factor though-- I'd prefer not to share an icon with the sure to arrive masses. I'll ponder some more on the backburner while I'm watching the game in the 'Shoe.

batlord
Newbling
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Icon Request

Post by batlord » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:34 pm

kaz, post it to batlord@telenet.be

i was a few days in France, so i couldn't respond earlier

and thanks

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Tara » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:04 am

Anyone still need help with an icon, I'm up for it again =)

Also, here's a few 'open' icons from a li'l site I haven't updated in far too long..for girls & guys

ok well anyway, nights!

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Kaz » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Tara wrote:Anyone still need help with an icon, I'm up for it again =)

Also, here's a few 'open' icons from a li'l site I haven't updated in far too long..for girls & guys

ok well anyway, nights!
Tara, do you want me to add those icons into the gallery here??

Also, in case you missed it, we have slightly different icon restrictions than you are used to. We now have a bit more space (in file dimesions and overall bytes available)

Maximum File Size: 99,999 Bytes
File Dimensions : from 20x20 to 100x100
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Tara » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:23 am

Kaz, yes, sure you may add those icons here; as for the new dimensions..yay!
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Kaz » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm

If you have an offline copy of them that you could zip and send to us, that would be appreciated.

devel AT monarchygame DOT com

Otherwise I'll go grab them gradually when I get the chance.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by MoP » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:00 pm

So you're the Devel! :evil:
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Tara » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:08 am

Kaz, ohhhhh brotha, well the only current copies I have are wha'cha see there; I'll save 'em t'night an' see about zippin 'em up this weekend.
First time I've been asked ta zip 'em up *smirkles*
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Icon Request

Post by Nagash » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:55 am

You can leave it to old Kazzie to come up with alternative requests. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Kaz » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:58 am

Hehe I was getting tripped out by all the movement and flashing on the page.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Gem
Lost Soul
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:21 am
Location: Some place, somewhere

Re: Icon Request

Post by Gem » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Lol, I think the last 5 icons on the page for girls, you made for me Tara. The last one I know for sure you did cause it's one of my favorite pieces by one of my favorite artists. ;o) If I weren't so lazy I'd start making them again but I haven't got the time atm.
Ahoy! And other nautical expressions!

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Tara » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:01 am

Yep, Gemmie, surely are, ya gave the links, I made the pics, ya never used, so I uploaded 'em, they were too pretty ta not share with those in need of a nice icon.
More new ones soon, & a zip file for mister-man over there later.
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

Deicide
Newbling
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Re: Icon Request

Post by Deicide » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Tara long time no chat.

Anyho... Does anyone still have a link to Vego Steel-Blade's old Icon?
I have been trying to find it forever since my server died and I lost everything...

New email if ya'll wanna msn me VegoSteelBlade@live.ca

Peace.

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Tara » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 pm

I dunno...m.s.n.'ing? It's a little early on my day off but what the heck!

I'll poke around too an' see I have that old icon maybe saved on some page somewhere.

I just got my first real laptop (instead of a netbook I had for about a week before the screen was broken, replaced, broke again by kids) so then I decided f' it I'm not spendin the money somethin stupid will always happen lol besides I work too much these days anyway.
Long story short, I think I have photoshop an' stuff on here so yay!

oh yea, I don't have MSN lmao *'mokes* whatever man I'll find ya ;>
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Tara » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:03 am

So I'm back...wow a little quieter that it use'ta be huh? or maybe I just in the wrong forum. Anyhooers

Dude I toohhhtaahhleeee found an old icon of your's! Here its:
Found on Wayback link that's posted somewheres, thought on an off-chance ya actually used the name in the..name..lol..but it wouldn't work from there to link so put it on my photobucket, you can use from there or move, whatever, here's yer face man =)
Image
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll92 ... -Blade.gif
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

User avatar
Ocelot
Lost Soul
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:21 am
Location: Wherever the booze is.

Re: Icon Request

Post by Ocelot » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:40 pm

I wish I could obtain my old icon. Sometimes I recognize folks from here more from their old icons then their names.
~OCELOT~
THE RED RANKS

User avatar
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
Contact:

Re: Icon Request

Post by Tara » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Oce, I saw one I made for yas when with Fervent, and one for Snacks too from the same time period. Don't know if that's what yer lookin for, but is on an old angelfire pg of mine ;> (that image started purple or dark blue didn't it? ....
from this one?)
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests