Everyone say Hellllllo

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Venus » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:57 pm

pft u havent been innocent in years:Pp
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

Lancelot
Newbling
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:09 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Lancelot » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 am

If I do remember correctly. I had a small part in the fine investigative work that lead to revealing the truth that...


Venus is a 3 boobie Hermaphroditic Alien Pervert who's ability to shift her third boobie to any portion of her body is only surpassed by her ability to make her defecation portal dissappear the moment she shrieks in delight. Thereby these abilities of her's make Michael Jacksons plastic surgery results seem normal and sane.

I could not let a version of these Boards or game stand with someone else possibly registering my name,Hence my brief appearance to make sure everything is right in the world.

Heads back to the land he has resided in since journying away some time ago.

Cindy
Lost Soul
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:20 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Cindy » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 am

The game is up... nice. I got me a npp kingdom, nd I scroll up and see somebody is really good at this game... 355mill NW or something like that......... wow!
I will just do what I do and see what happens... Good to see everyone and thanks for the welcome, Kaz... :)

User avatar
Elohssa
Lost Soul
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:56 am
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Elohssa » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:52 am

Their my sig and avatar are back :)
I can now go back to hibernating.
DoW
Like I'm afraid of your bottom dwelling guild.
I have returned to ISA.
Now whens the first war chat so I can miss it.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:36 am

Hibernation is for poopy heads.


(and bears)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Rhi
Newbling
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:36 pm
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Rhi » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:58 pm

I bimbled over to the other website on a nostalgia trip and found out y'all had moved. How am I supposed to have flashbacks when there is no forum for me to flashback on?

So here I am. Who else is left?

Bran
Newbling
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:52 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Bran » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:05 am

I am saying helllllo..cause you told me too...

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest