Everyone say Hellllllo
Moderator: Staff
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
pft u havent been innocent in years:Pp
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
If I do remember correctly. I had a small part in the fine investigative work that lead to revealing the truth that...
Venus is a 3 boobie Hermaphroditic Alien Pervert who's ability to shift her third boobie to any portion of her body is only surpassed by her ability to make her defecation portal dissappear the moment she shrieks in delight. Thereby these abilities of her's make Michael Jacksons plastic surgery results seem normal and sane.
I could not let a version of these Boards or game stand with someone else possibly registering my name,Hence my brief appearance to make sure everything is right in the world.
Heads back to the land he has resided in since journying away some time ago.
Venus is a 3 boobie Hermaphroditic Alien Pervert who's ability to shift her third boobie to any portion of her body is only surpassed by her ability to make her defecation portal dissappear the moment she shrieks in delight. Thereby these abilities of her's make Michael Jacksons plastic surgery results seem normal and sane.
I could not let a version of these Boards or game stand with someone else possibly registering my name,Hence my brief appearance to make sure everything is right in the world.
Heads back to the land he has resided in since journying away some time ago.
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
The game is up... nice. I got me a npp kingdom, nd I scroll up and see somebody is really good at this game... 355mill NW or something like that......... wow!
I will just do what I do and see what happens... Good to see everyone and thanks for the welcome, Kaz...
I will just do what I do and see what happens... Good to see everyone and thanks for the welcome, Kaz...
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Their my sig and avatar are back 
I can now go back to hibernating.
I can now go back to hibernating.
DoW
Like I'm afraid of your bottom dwelling guild.
I have returned to ISA.
Now whens the first war chat so I can miss it.
Like I'm afraid of your bottom dwelling guild.
I have returned to ISA.
Now whens the first war chat so I can miss it.
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
Hibernation is for poopy heads.
(and bears)
(and bears)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
I bimbled over to the other website on a nostalgia trip and found out y'all had moved. How am I supposed to have flashbacks when there is no forum for me to flashback on?
So here I am. Who else is left?
So here I am. Who else is left?
Re: Everyone say Hellllllo
I am saying helllllo..cause you told me too...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests