Greetings to all!

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
Lifean Silvermoon
Newbling
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Greetings to all!

Post by Lifean Silvermoon » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:21 am

Good days to all. I am familiar with the RP aspect of the site, but not the other portions or the people, other than Seska, to whom I am related.
A once proud warrior, reduced to a child, cursed by her clan to outlive everyone she loves and serves, now seeks to find her past.

"Where did I come from? Why can I not remember my past? All I remember is a name, Hyuga the Shadow walker."

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Greetings to all!

Post by owly » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 am

Hey 8-) good to see new blood

edit/Tell seska that was a good story he wrote, read it twice.......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Wayfarer
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Greetings to all!

Post by Seska Dragonslayer » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 am

lol I am still adding to it ;p
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!

User avatar
Vox Populi
Lost Soul
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 am

Re: Greetings to all!

Post by Vox Populi » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:46 pm

other than Seska, to whom I am related.

May Leto have mercy on your soul, because your damned now ;)
Voice of the People

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Greetings to all!

Post by MoP » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:49 pm

you're, oh allmighty all-knowing Voice!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest