Not really "new," but when I popped back in at Temper's Ball, it said my last login was like...2008. So, been a while, huh? Looking around, I'm glad to see so many familiar faces, so to speak. Don't know how active I'll be around here, but I'm glad to be back! ^_^
And holy shit about Torkano, man. ;___;
lolwat
Moderator: Staff
lolwat
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
Re: lolwat
Welcome back, Kethry!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: lolwat
Hey Keth. Long time, no see.
Apparently I logged into this place in December, made one post, and left. And my last login at the other place was at lest a year ago.
*disappears back into the mists*
Apparently I logged into this place in December, made one post, and left. And my last login at the other place was at lest a year ago.
*disappears back into the mists*
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: lolwat
heyas Kethry (didn't wanna be rude) but here's for Sarghi...you come right back here! ... we have a quad ta make, they'll never see it comin..
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Re: lolwat
Tara wrote:heyas Kethry (didn't wanna be rude) but here's for Sarghi...you come right back here! ... we have a quad ta make, they'll never see it comin..
You mean I'd have to try to remember how to play this game again? It's been at least a few years...
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: lolwat
oh that's ok sarghipoooo...we can relearn the game together *wicked lil grin* c'moonnnn
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests