What has happened to Video Gaming?!
Moderator: Staff
Re: What has happened to Video Gaming?!
I prefer gamersgate where you can download and redownload your games to your heart's content without the need for steam software or steam patches
Re: What has happened to Video Gaming?!
great game (the original that is)... takes me back to Uni days when we'd play each other across the net at the wee hrs from different labs, you know, instead of working on our eng design projects (taking **much** needed mental breaks). simple, elegant gaming fun!...although I will with StarCraft 2
Re: What has happened to Video Gaming?!
SC2 is a copy of the original, with some extra units and a nice graphics upgrade.
How much more perfect can a game get?
How much more perfect can a game get?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: What has happened to Video Gaming?!
Civilization 1.
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: What has happened to Video Gaming?!
Yes, but Sid Meier is a hero.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: What has happened to Video Gaming?!
Sid Meier and Richard Garriott made the best games of my era!
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: What has happened to Video Gaming?!
Yup pretty much. I do wonder how many extra hours i'd have available in my life if it wasn't for these twoReylan Talonspyre wrote:Sid Meier and Richard Garriott made the best games of my era!
Peter Molyneux can suck my balls
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest