lol not yet... you guys keep forcing me to come post instead of doing itGerien wrote:There's a game?
well .. sorta
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
lol not yet... you guys keep forcing me to come post instead of doing itGerien wrote:There's a game?
Teanos wrote:I didn't think we were in a big rush here. It seemed like people in general wanted a little bit of a break from the game. I know in the past we would post a up to the hour update of what we were doing, etc. I guess I could do that for those who are curious but on the other hand I was hoping to avoid what always seemed like a huge let down when things didn't go as planned.
In any event, I'm doing more then just changing a few things here and there. I'm trying to update it with the new "monarchy" theme, rename parts of it, etc. I really haven't had alot of time to work on it, been gone most of the past 2 days at family functions so it might be another week before "Monarchy" as a rebranded Canon is up and running.
This is what I get when registering an account:Teanos wrote:Just a quick update.
Account login is now functioning (well, for me. Haha.) The following can now be done:
- Login to an existing account.
- See a list of kingdoms in the test game if they exist.
- Create a kingdom in the test game if it exists.
Hopefully tomorrow I can get more of the actual game screens up and working.
Only until V2. My portal system has a completely different format to the user database.Nagash wrote:Ah, I see. I'm still stuck to my 10+ years old username then.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest