Need Workout Advice

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:43 am

You should go on and play tennis. Much more enjoyable, and good for the fitness and health too.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Venus » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:06 pm

yup tennis will kick your ass.
i always feel like ive worked out for hours after a tennis match.

i use all three of my kids, stick them on the other side of the net and just concentrate on getting the damn ball back over to them.

trust me, those little things can scurry around and hit it back
u can borrow them if u want!!!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by owly » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:01 pm

If i was to 'work out' my body would rebel and kill me..........

lol

Don't mind me i got the house to myself and i'm bored outa my mind hehe..........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 am

LOL, V, I have TWENTY FOUR nieces and nephews (and one grandson!! That is the best thing EVER!!!) my sisters and brothers would kill me if I borrowed someone elses kids first.

I do play handball. I even have a nice court now for it. And I have a really nice hand and wrist brace so I don't damage myself.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:06 am

Lady Maven wrote:And I have a really nice hand and wrist brace so I don't damage myself.

It's good you're not a guy, or this would have been used against you. A lot. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by owly » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:37 am

i tried to do sit ups i only did 1 and i got the runs
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:23 am

It's sit ups, mate. Not shit ups.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by owly » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:20 pm

i was only joking but if i tried to do 'sit ups' that would probably happen lol
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:16 pm

owly wrote:i was only joking

So was I, I thought that was obvious. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by owly » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:15 pm

lol

i got a thick head sometimes i think i'm add
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:33 am

Nagash, if i told you it is needed for that self same reason for women would you giggle and blush like a little school girl?
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Nagash » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:53 am

Perhaps. Try me. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by MoP » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:06 am

Nagash wrote:Try me.
No thanks :shock:
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:56 am

OK!!!! Seriously, think about this. Your genitalia is largely external. The angle of your wrist during masturbation should be ergonomically correct for your body. A woman's genitalia is either internal or covered in folds (and if she is retro 70's hair). The angle of OUR wrists could lead to carpal tunnel. They make wrist braces for that.

No giggle and blush for my amusement peon!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by MoP » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 am

You can just ask any random man you find attractive to do the job for you. We're all gentlemen!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Lady Maven » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:13 am

awwww, what a gentlemanly offer!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Atla » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:54 pm

I've dropped 13 pounds so far by running, lifting, and dieting.

Fitness is addictive.

I'm back to my fighting weight that I was when I left Infantry training.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

Sturm1
Newbling
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:03 am

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Sturm1 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:48 am

*pounces the lady Maven
:mrgreen:

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Need Workout Advice

Post by Lady Maven » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:55 am

STURMY!! How the fuck are a??
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest