The Glen

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: The Glen

Post by Immigrant » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Belgian waffles > other waffles
what'll we call them though when Belgium breaksup?

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: The Glen

Post by Lady Maven » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:18 am

We shall steal them and call them FREEDOM WAFFLES!!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

Connor
Lost Soul
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Glen

Post by Connor » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:27 am

losmar wrote:Connor, I think the last bits I remember of you being around were when it seemed like you had settled down with some pink-haired girl or some-such.
Lady Maven wrote:That girl was TNTNikki and I wanna know whatb he did with her!


We're still married, or married now - depending on where you were at in the story last time I dropped in. Her hair is Purple now.

Life story is that I still work in reasonably high end IT, hosted solutions and internet stuff or integration services for the resources sector usually. I still write and I've had some stuff ghetto published - street press, music magazines and internet stuff - good for my ego, not good for my wallet. I also do some stuff as an educator for the BDSM and Kink community where I live, and Nikki and I are Dungeon Monitors for a fairly well known BDSM club - DM's (in a BDSM/Kink context) are safety points who monitor what happens at the parties to make sure that what goes on is consensual and not unreasonably high risk.

We're pretty active in the kink community and have a non conventional relationship - we have a female roommate/play partner, two collared submissive boys and a collared submissive biological girl who self identifies primarily as male. We also have a few other people who are fairly close who we play with. It's pretty fucking awesome.

I figgured out in my own head that I was Bi 3 or 4 years ago and I'm pretty out about it. Although it's a nuisance that comes with a bunch of stupid and annoying conversations from people who think that only women are actually bisexual and guys are either straight or gay. The mind blowing part is how many otherwise open minded and intelligent gay guys share that opinion.

We live in the burbs, have a regularly varying number of furrys, currently 1 german shepard, 5 cats (a siamese, a burmese, 2 moggys and a persian cross) and some fish. I live in the same town I lived in most of the time that I was posting on the boards. Spent some time living in other places, and some time travelling - but always end up back here.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: The Glen

Post by Lady Maven » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:30 am

Rock ON Connor!! Sounds like ya'll are having a good time. I'd hook you up with a lovely couple who do body paint (the bro I mentioned in PM) but they are all the way over in Sydney. He does some rockin' body art though so if you ever have occasion or need, let me know and I will put him in touch with you. Tell Nikki I said heyas. I sure as hell like her. AND she is bad ass enough to keep YOUR cheelky butt in line. Both good things.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

Connor
Lost Soul
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Glen

Post by Connor » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:55 am

Lady Maven wrote:He does some rockin' body art though so if you ever have occasion or need, let me know and I will put him in touch with you.
Tim Patch, the guy who paints portraits using his dick as the brush is a local who I've met a few times and is a pretty awesome guy. We have a portrait of us hanging up at home.

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: The Glen

Post by Lady Maven » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 am

Cool, but what I meant is painting ON people:

http://thepaintedbody.com/painting/
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: The Glen

Post by Lady Maven » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:13 am

I was going to make a new thread, but this one will do.

I was just reflecting, while I told a bunch of retards on Craigslist to fuck themselves in their fucking necks, how this place has made me a stronger person. Not better, meaner, stronger, and WAY quicker to tell someone to go fuck themselves.

One: I now do NOT give a shit if someone does not like me. It used to really bother me if people didn't like me. Now, they can fuck off.

Two: I am not afraid of people online. Sure, there are nuts, and sure, it may be stupid, but I have even this past week posted my address and phone number to people in my city who ... well, let's be honest, ya'll know me ;>... have reason to want to take a swing at me. Know how many have called or shown up? A big fat ZERO. WHY?? Because you assholes have pissed me off so often and with such frequency that I go from zero to bitch in 2 seconds flat and from bitch to psycho just as fast. I sound like a fucking nutcase, not a short fat grandmother.

Three: You keep my reflexes sharp. Without this place, I BLOGGED. I fucking BLOGGED!! I bitched about my psycho family in a place where they could SEE it. I know, I know most of you think I made up my family whole cloth. And thank you, it is nice to think that someone believes I have that sort of talent and imagination, but I promise you I have not even posted the WORST of it. I will ask Syl to post here and confirm that. Every blasted thing I posted was 100% true. OH how I wish it was a lie.

Four: You should be ashamed, I am now lose on an unsuspecting populace, and while once there was a dividing line between Johnnie and Maven, now that line is blurred. I act like this full time. In real life. Where people can hit me! I am going to get socked and it is YOUR fault!!
Last edited by Lady Maven on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: The Glen

Post by Venus » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:39 am

lol
i act the same way in person as i do online
and people that know me make fun of me the EXACT same way people here do.<well not about the penis and three boob thing, cause they can see i DONT have that!>

so i dunno what that means, i guess venus and me are the same person now:>i think we always have been.
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
DeviusZwei
Wayfarer
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am

Re: The Glen

Post by DeviusZwei » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 am

Hey Maven...

You are a woman. You are evil. The first sinner. Helena of Troy, 10 years and millions blood spilled for an unfaithful whore. You are a bitch. Bitches are to be ruled by man. Just like animals. Only worse. I treat my dog better than women. Women are objects for me to insert my penis into. Made for my pleasure. Bitches, all of them. (Except Venus) But you are an object, a bitch, and evil incarnate. Fuck you.


if you can't tell this is sarcasm / satirical comedy... you are not a smart person. go work at a convenience store for the rest of your life. I <3 you Maven
GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: The Glen

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:38 am

Raila wrote:omg the leather pants... totally forgot about those!!!

LOL

Heya D... :D

RAILA SIGHTING!! :D


losmar wrote:Connor, I think the last bits I remember of you being around were when it seemed like you had settled down with some pink-haired girl or some-such.

Belgian waffles, definitely are different. So much so that I don't even bother attempting to replicate them. I instead just make soft and fluffy waffles for use with the loads of strawberries we're getting now.

Nagash, what food is your area known for?
Cheese, mostly. Gouda is a Dutch city which you all should know from its cheese. We are also the proud inventors of the kroket and very good at pea soup. Apart from those two, I heartily recommend everyone NOT to bother trying the Dutch cuisine. You're better off in mediterranian countries, Germany or Switzerland.


Connor wrote:
Lady Maven wrote:He does some rockin' body art though so if you ever have occasion or need, let me know and I will put him in touch with you.
Tim Patch, the guy who paints portraits using his dick as the brush is a local who I've met a few times and is a pretty awesome guy. We have a portrait of us hanging up at home.
Now that is a "streak of brilliance". :lol:
I gotta try that one day. :)


Venus wrote:and people that know me make fun of me the EXACT same way people here do.<well not about the penis and three boob thing, cause they can see i DONT have that!>
Liar! :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Rhi
Newbling
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:36 pm
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Re: The Glen

Post by Rhi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 pm

This appears to be the thread where all the cool kids are hanging out. Or at least popping their heads up over the parapet to say hello. So, um, I'll just be going then, shall I? ;)

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: The Glen

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:32 am

Has your icon perchance been taken from an old Anathema album/EP cover? ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
DeviusZwei
Wayfarer
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am

Re: The Glen

Post by DeviusZwei » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:56 am

i'm disappointed... my post didn't even get a FAKE rise out of Maven... i guess i should have made the bottom font smaller :(
GM Eaters of the Dead

Illuminati

User avatar
Sturm
Explorer
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: The Glen

Post by Sturm » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:17 am

Crouching Connor, Hidden Decae ... :lol:
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: The Glen

Post by owly » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:23 am

Good to see you back Sturm

edit/if our icons got into a fight i believe my stoner cat would win
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: The Glen

Post by Nagash » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:18 pm

I guess Maven's age makes it impossible for her to read such a small font. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: The Glen

Post by Lady Maven » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:42 am

I am NOT old!!! SHUT UP!!

Had i not been taking care of my recovering mother her whole first week out of hospital, I'da bit'cha Devius!! Sadly, I am EXHAUSTED so... I shall merely leave you with a childish tongue sticking out and a rehashed old email:

Proof that girls are evil:
First we state that “girls require time and money.”
Girl = Time x Money

And as we all know “time is money.”
Time = Money

And because “money is the root of all evil.”
Money = sqrt(Evil)

Originally we have:
Girl = Time x Money

And now we substitue everything in, we get:
Girl = Money x Money
Girl = sqrt(Evil) x sqrt(Evil)
Girl = (sqrt(Evil))^2
Gril = Evil

But here’s another proof to show how men are THREE TIMES worse

Proof that men are 3 times more evil:
First we state that men need time, money, girl and sex.
Men = Time x Money x Girl x Sex

We all know “time is money.”
Time = Money

Therefore:
Men = Money x Money x Girl x Sex

And we all know to many men:
Girl = Sex

As for men’s proof showing “girls are evil” So
Girl = Evil then,
Evil = Sex

Men = Money x Money x Evil x Evil
Men = Money^2 x Evil^2

And because “money is the root of all evil.”
Men = (sqrt(Evil))^2 x Evil^2
Men = Evil x Evil^2
Men = Evil^3

Men’s proof:
Girl = Evil

Girl’s proof:
Men = Evil^3

So we are forced to conclude men are worse than girls.
Last edited by Lady Maven on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

Lash
Newbling
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:36 am

Re: The Glen

Post by Lash » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:56 am

Decae lives! :D

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: The Glen

Post by Lady Maven » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:06 am

mmmm.... I have seen what he looks like after a night of debauchery and no morning pick me ups.

"lives" might be over stating things.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: The Glen

Post by Nagash » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:14 am

Money = sqrt(Evil)

Money equals squirting evil?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest