If you're absent for too long, we'll make a point of dropping random youtube links ourselves until the time you can do it for us again.
i'm very troubled
Moderator: Staff
Re: i'm very troubled
Cool, be well mate.
If you're absent for too long, we'll make a point of dropping random youtube links ourselves until the time you can do it for us again.
If you're absent for too long, we'll make a point of dropping random youtube links ourselves until the time you can do it for us again.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
/rant
So Hatama left me for another guy she met on the Internet When the guy lived in Arizona he didn't work and he let a girl take care of him she got tired of taking care of him so he goes to his parents house to live in NY he didn't work and let his parents support him, now he's here and he ain't looking for no job, i give it a year before Hatama to get tired of him and taking care of him. They been friends on the internet for some time now he starts calling everynight having chats with him on im next thing i know Hatama leaving me and a week latter he's down here in a week of Hatama got her new place. So i take it back Hatama is the evil one here. i do admit i could of loved Harmony better, i loved her the best way i knew how. In the end as long as she happy then i'm happy if she ever needs help she can call me anytime............
Anyways looking forward to going to Vegas and starting my life again
edit/because i'm leaving doesn't mean i love her any less
So Hatama left me for another guy she met on the Internet When the guy lived in Arizona he didn't work and he let a girl take care of him she got tired of taking care of him so he goes to his parents house to live in NY he didn't work and let his parents support him, now he's here and he ain't looking for no job, i give it a year before Hatama to get tired of him and taking care of him. They been friends on the internet for some time now he starts calling everynight having chats with him on im next thing i know Hatama leaving me and a week latter he's down here in a week of Hatama got her new place. So i take it back Hatama is the evil one here. i do admit i could of loved Harmony better, i loved her the best way i knew how. In the end as long as she happy then i'm happy if she ever needs help she can call me anytime............
Anyways looking forward to going to Vegas and starting my life again
edit/because i'm leaving doesn't mean i love her any less
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Pick your own path, mate. She made a bad decision and will probably come to regret it. Shift your attention to your own life and future now though.
Also:

Also:
That is one long motherfucker of a sentance.owly wrote:So Hatama left me for another guy she met on the Internet When the guy lived in Arizona he didn't work and he let a girl take care of him she got tired of taking care of him so he goes to his parents house to live in NY he didn't work and let his parents support him, now he's here and he ain't looking for no job, i give it a year before Hatama to get tired of him and taking care of him.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
Yeah that sentence was long, funny thing is i only said half what i wanted to say.........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Try to pour the words in some more sentences. It helps. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
thoughts are a jumbled in my head and it comes out that way when i write
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
If you can say it really fast, you might be able to make good money out of that. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
Just a little something to cheer you up!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJkcBLWcLTM
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JXxfzMqiUo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJkcBLWcLTM
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JXxfzMqiUo
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
Owly if you get near Reno, you call me and we'll go have a few drinks.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
ok will do i might make a trip up there just to do that 
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Since I've done the Reno-Vegas drive and back a few dozen times (dating a guy in Phoenix will do that
), I can tell you that the cheapest gas is in Beatty and in Fallon. My car gave me about 32 miles to the gallon, so I was able to fill up in Fallon and make it to Beatty. But it was a tad close...
Re: i'm very troubled
You got you a lucky man Jez i wish i had a gal who would drive that far for me 
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
You do that Owly, and don't sweat a hotel room. I have a spare room and private bath for your use.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
i was planning on going to vegas in 2 months but i might stay here in texas another month so my daughter can get on her feet. So it might be a few month but i'll def come and visit you Maven i would not want anything in the world more than having a couple of drinks with you. You give my tired broken heart new life thanks for that.................
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
aw hell owly if u get back to ga look me up. ill be happy to go have drinks with u to!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: i'm very troubled
One of my regrets in my life is not hooking up with you for drinks when we lived in Rome V
If i ever go back that way you can count on it Venus
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
Fuck, I think ya ALL oughtta come visit me.
And Owly, while I damned well will not talk badly about the mother of your children, I can say that I am sorry. I know how much that scenario hurts. I know how it makes you feel like shit to think you weren't even up to the snuff of some online douche.
And Owly, while I damned well will not talk badly about the mother of your children, I can say that I am sorry. I know how much that scenario hurts. I know how it makes you feel like shit to think you weren't even up to the snuff of some online douche.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
ty over the past few weeks i cried myself dry
edit/i now know what meat feels like after it goes through a meat grinder lost love what a bitch.........
i still have love tho, i love this place and i'll be here to the very bitter end
edit/i now know what meat feels like after it goes through a meat grinder lost love what a bitch.........
i still have love tho, i love this place and i'll be here to the very bitter end
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
owly wrote:One of my regrets in my life is not hooking up with you for drinks when we lived in Rome VIf i ever go back that way you can count on it Venus
V is Italian?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest