i'm very troubled
Moderator: Staff
Re: i'm very troubled
Rome, Georgia. They're not too original in their placenames over there.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i'm very troubled
In Georgia all towns should be called Tbilisi and Zugdidi. Macon and Albany is a bit off, isn't it? 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
There are Albanies everywhere in the US!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i'm very troubled
I think that's Albanians. The mobster dudes.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
I doubt there's a lot of them in the States. Most of them dwell in Belgium.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i'm very troubled
Really? I thought they tended to drown while trying to get to Italy in a leaky boat.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
Your correct Rome is in Georgia right near v
It's going to be a long time before my hearts fully healed this place helps, thanks guys........
It's going to be a long time before my hearts fully healed this place helps, thanks guys........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Always a pleasure, master stoner!
*tips hat*
And for the record: if you've lived in Rome, USA, then you are obliged to go and visit the real Rome. You shall not be disappointed.
*tips hat*
And for the record: if you've lived in Rome, USA, then you are obliged to go and visit the real Rome. You shall not be disappointed.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled

Me and Hatama during happier times i would say more but it's hard to see thro tears..........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
i need some glue to put the pieces of my heart back together again
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
dude, have no doubt everyitng that knows ye love ye man
qft, altho ye be lo doubt lightened of yours wallet ;pif you've lived in Rome, USA, then you are obliged to go and visit the real Rome. You shall not be disappointed.
Re: i'm very troubled
Rome would be nice but what i really want to see is my Baby again.........
Because she left me doesn't mean i love her any less i think i love her more now........
Because she left me doesn't mean i love her any less i think i love her more now........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
believe me man I knopw - noty thta it hels[p... my hear goes to ye, but ut also know this too chall pass as cliche a it may sound it s truye, and your daufhter loves you no? love yourself dude.. and the broads wiull follow
Re: i'm very troubled
thanks the last thing i want in the world is another girlfriend tho
My Daughter isn't really my daughter she Hatama's daughter she just chose to live with me. i love her like she was my blood tho and will always love Hatamas children as if they where my own.
My Daughter isn't really my daughter she Hatama's daughter she just chose to live with me. i love her like she was my blood tho and will always love Hatamas children as if they where my own.
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
what does that tell you? enough said, actuons speak loayder tot a words... peace out mate!she just chose to live with me
Re: i'm very troubled
Hi, Bro I know right where you are at. In May on my birthday I caught my wife in bed with another man. Since then she has had at least 2 others/ (right now she has an 18 year old staying with her) My best friend is in the hospital because somesone stabbed him while he sat in his wheelchair on the back porch. I deploy to Afghanistan in a few months.
dU=TdS-pdV
Re: i'm very troubled
Stay safe over there, sorry to hear about your wife i can feel your pain through my pain........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Hi, It never rains but it pours. I'm a tough old buzzard. The hardest thing is my little girls asking me why I am not at home anymore.
She actually tries to have conversations with me while her boyfriend is right there. (I can't hit him or I will not be able to deploy)
The reasons she left me
1. I didn't pull her hair hard enough
2. My underarms are too hairy
3. my bank account is empty
She actually tries to have conversations with me while her boyfriend is right there. (I can't hit him or I will not be able to deploy)
The reasons she left me
1. I didn't pull her hair hard enough
2. My underarms are too hairy
3. my bank account is empty
dU=TdS-pdV
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
Good lord, it would be worth the lives of ANY of my family members to know the balance of my bank account could drive off cheating assholes.
Think of the power!! You could set up a business. Picture it, nice restaurant, a clumsy stumbling person wishing to break up with the other, but not knowing how, when you, like Van Helsing (the original, not that new ass of a movie) show up and whipping out a finacial statement "BACK you soul sucking pussy/cock hound BACK I say!! The power of FICO compels you"!!!
Think of the power!! You could set up a business. Picture it, nice restaurant, a clumsy stumbling person wishing to break up with the other, but not knowing how, when you, like Van Helsing (the original, not that new ass of a movie) show up and whipping out a finacial statement "BACK you soul sucking pussy/cock hound BACK I say!! The power of FICO compels you"!!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
Nothing wrong with my bank account i raised all her kids and never asked her to work.........
She says she left me because i do to many pills but that's a crock of shit........
i can't help but feeling sad but still as long as she is happy i'm happy for her as hard as it is to do so. There's a hole in my heart and it hurts when the wind blows through.......
She says she left me because i do to many pills but that's a crock of shit........
i can't help but feeling sad but still as long as she is happy i'm happy for her as hard as it is to do so. There's a hole in my heart and it hurts when the wind blows through.......
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests