i'm very troubled
Moderator: Staff
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
As heart breaking as it is, she left you because she simply isn't in love with you any more. It SUCKS!! It HURTS!! You can name a million what if I had done this different's, but eventually you will get to the acceptance phase of grief and move on. Don't rush it and don't deny it, otherwise future relationships will get all fucked up.
We do not love people because of the way we feel about THEM, we love them because of the way they make us feel about ourselves. It sounds like Hatama is still searching for what that is. And while you can hope for her to return and pray for it even, going back to an old relationship for either party is usually like a dog returning to its own vomit. That meal is NOT going to taste as good the second time.
We do not love people because of the way we feel about THEM, we love them because of the way they make us feel about ourselves. It sounds like Hatama is still searching for what that is. And while you can hope for her to return and pray for it even, going back to an old relationship for either party is usually like a dog returning to its own vomit. That meal is NOT going to taste as good the second time.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
Well said
i can't wait to the hurt goes away
i can't wait to the hurt goes away
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
The heart wants what the heart wants. Can't fault a person for that just maybe how they go about it. But breakups with a person we once loved and still care about are hard to accomplish. And sometimes we fuck it all up. I have done that myself.
I always liked Hatama here and I hope she is at peace and happy the same as I wish and pray for each of you.
I always liked Hatama here and I hope she is at peace and happy the same as I wish and pray for each of you.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
She is happy so that's cool........
i wish she would come post on theses boards more often and play the game, i wish a lot of things though only time will tell if my wishes comes true........
i wish she would come post on theses boards more often and play the game, i wish a lot of things though only time will tell if my wishes comes true........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I'm very troubled
Hi, I butted into your thread and for that I am sorry. I think I know how you feel. I will always love this woman even though I know we are finished. I will not stalk her I will not harass her. She has made a choice and even though that choice hurts me I will respect her decision. I just need to get her out of my head before I deploy.
I never pretend to understand what the creator of the universe is doing. I just trust he knows were it all leads.
Each person as they exist at this moment is a product of where they have been. In order to shape you into the person he needs tomorrow he molds you today. We may never know or understand, but if you can't trust the creator...........................
I never pretend to understand what the creator of the universe is doing. I just trust he knows were it all leads.
Each person as they exist at this moment is a product of where they have been. In order to shape you into the person he needs tomorrow he molds you today. We may never know or understand, but if you can't trust the creator...........................
dU=TdS-pdV
Re: i'm very troubled
your welkome into anyone of my threads i'm the same way i love her but i won't stalk or harass her............
i know your pain i'm in the same boat, i mean it when i say if she's happy then i'm happy for her and wish her nothing but the best........
i need to get her out of my head too, so i can be happy, Maven gave me some good advise about love in here it really makes me think........
i know your pain i'm in the same boat, i mean it when i say if she's happy then i'm happy for her and wish her nothing but the best........
i need to get her out of my head too, so i can be happy, Maven gave me some good advise about love in here it really makes me think........
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i'm very troubled
Mogami, you didn't do anything wrong, lovey. Chillax.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i'm very troubled
Update: Hatama called me today and she said she wants to be friends that's the best news i could get. i'm so happy now she's back in my life even tho it just friends this is awesome. i'm happy that she's happy and that all that counts........
edit/this is the best news i ever got in my whole life
edit 2/i been crying so much out of sadness over the last two months but today i cry for joy i feel like yelling or running down the street naked or something anything i'm so happy..........
edit/this is the best news i ever got in my whole life
edit 2/i been crying so much out of sadness over the last two months but today i cry for joy i feel like yelling or running down the street naked or something anything i'm so happy..........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
i just cried for 2 hours straight it was a sad and happy cry like i said before i can't wait to the hurting stops and i can move on.......
Maybe someday i'll find someone else........
Maybe someday i'll find someone else........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
Grats, .mate 

Try it and tell us how it was?owly wrote:i feel like yelling or running down the street naked or something anything i'm so happy..........
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
With my luck the police would arrest me and i end up having to register as a sex offender..........

i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i'm very troubled
You can't run around naked in the US? 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i'm very troubled
Since when is streaking a crime?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
These days, it's a crime to walk naked in your own house, if one of your neighbors sees you.
Since I like to run around naked in my own home, my curtains/blinds are drawn tight 24/7. Which means my neighbors probably think I'm up to no good already.
Since I like to run around naked in my own home, my curtains/blinds are drawn tight 24/7. Which means my neighbors probably think I'm up to no good already.
Re: i'm very troubled
That reminds me of a guy in Gulf Breeze Fl that i read about. He was walking through his house naked and a school bus full of kids saw him and he ended up getting arrested and charged.......
My thread finally derailed lol
i still miss Hatama so bad
My thread finally derailed lol
i still miss Hatama so bad
i know what you said about my Momma
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: i'm very troubled
Glad I'm not the only one. Was beginning to think I was bit of a weirdo. And no, trust me, you DON'T want to see it. I have taken to cooking bacon in the oven though. It's a hell of a lot less painful, LoL.Jezebel wrote:These days, it's a crime to walk naked in your own house, if one of your neighbors sees you.
Since I like to run around naked in my own home, my curtains/blinds are drawn tight 24/7. Which means my neighbors probably think I'm up to no good already.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
Re: i'm very troubled
You're not supposed to cook *that* particular piece of bacon, dude. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: i'm very troubled
Uhmmmm, DUHHHHHH!
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
Re: i'm very troubled
So don't put it in the oven, ffs!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i'm very troubled
i read this thread here and there and i just wanted to bring this beautiful picture of us to the forefront. Thanks everybody for your kind words and advise. i'm starting to get over Hatama and worry about myself and love myself again........owly wrote:
Me and Hatama during happier times i would say more but it's hard to see thro tears..........
edit/Thanks for being here in my time of need you guys and this thread really helped me........
i know what you said about my Momma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
