I hate hand sanitiser
Moderator: Staff
I hate hand sanitiser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6k-39JP ... r_embedded
http://tinyurl.com/2axm763
People actually try to get high off hand sanitiser, what ever happened to sniffing glue or drinking beers?
http://tinyurl.com/2axm763
People actually try to get high off hand sanitiser, what ever happened to sniffing glue or drinking beers?
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
I know that convicts will use it to attempt to get drunk with.
Read about some guys in my home town that were on work release, got a bunch of purrel and koolaid packets and then mixed it together.
Read about some guys in my home town that were on work release, got a bunch of purrel and koolaid packets and then mixed it together.
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
lol
That's the only way i'll do it if i was locked up for a long time in prison..........
That's the only way i'll do it if i was locked up for a long time in prison..........
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
I accidently got some on a shaving cut on my face...Not cool!!!
Not only did it sting like a hot metal burn for 12+ hrs, the skin around the cut went white for a week.
Not only did it sting like a hot metal burn for 12+ hrs, the skin around the cut went white for a week.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
Sturm Ouchie
This thread reminds me of sailors they would drink the compass water to get drunk. Sailors back in the days of sail ships would use their ropes that was made outa hemp and they would smoke all their lines up and when they reach their port they wouldn't have any lines left to tie up the ship to the dock lol................
This thread reminds me of sailors they would drink the compass water to get drunk. Sailors back in the days of sail ships would use their ropes that was made outa hemp and they would smoke all their lines up and when they reach their port they wouldn't have any lines left to tie up the ship to the dock lol................
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
Sturm that musta been some 'power sanitiser' way back when i welded i would get hot metal burns mostly it would drip and get into my steel toe ouch. i still have scares. Whats the average alcohol content for saitisers. i'd guess and say 7% that's like having one beer, now is it worth it to have dishsoap mouth for the whole day, that's not worth it to me........
edit/ oh yeah lets talk about snorting it i wat to puke just thinking of snorting it. i hate to tell people who do "your not going to get high" lol
edit/ oh yeah lets talk about snorting it i wat to puke just thinking of snorting it. i hate to tell people who do "your not going to get high" lol
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
Ya know.. I thought with that title you were doing something else with that sanitizer.
I always knew when my boys were finally of dating age the very moment when they decided to try to use some colgne where it wasn't meant to go. Hell, the scream they let out could have been heard on the MOON let alone my den!
I always knew when my boys were finally of dating age the very moment when they decided to try to use some colgne where it wasn't meant to go. Hell, the scream they let out could have been heard on the MOON let alone my den!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
Hi, Compass water has no intoxicating properties. What you mean is "Torpedo Juice" The old torpedoes ran off alcohol and when desperate sailors would siphon it off and drink it
(I was a GMG1 from 1981 to 1992)
(I was a GMG1 from 1981 to 1992)
dU=TdS-pdV
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
Lady Maven wrote:Ya know.. I thought with that title you were doing something else with that sanitizer.
I always knew when my boys were finally of dating age the very moment when they decided to try to use some colgne where it wasn't meant to go. Hell, the scream they let out could have been heard on the MOON let alone my den!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
I call BS on smoking the rope.owly wrote:Sturm Ouchie
This thread reminds me of sailors they would drink the compass water to get drunk. Sailors back in the days of sail ships would use their ropes that was made outa hemp and they would smoke all their lines up and when they reach their port they wouldn't have any lines left to tie up the ship to the dock lol................
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
it could be a myth i heard it at tug boat school, and it only word to mouth..........
Edit/hearsay would be better to describe it
Edit/hearsay would be better to describe it
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
*I* call BS on using handsanitizer as a masturbation aid!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
Ahummm....The only thought is .."ouch".Lady Maven wrote:*I* call BS on using handsanitizer as a masturbation aid!!
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
I did warn my sister about kids snorting it. She is a grade school teacher. And while her kids are probably too young (4th grade this year) there is tons of that stuff at her school and in her class room.
- Lilim Savanant
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm
- Location: england
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
Speak for yourself, sounds like a lovely night in.Ahummm....The only thought is .."ouch".
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
i tried sniffing glue, but the tube got stuck to my nose.......
Just Joking lol
Just Joking lol
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
OMG!! I know what you mean! I tried snorting coke, but the bubbles kept making me sneeze!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
- Lilim Savanant
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm
- Location: england
Re: I hate hand sanitiser
I'm sure most of us have at some point tried to inhale, consume or sniff things out of the vague possibility it might do something to get us high. Sometimes its a rumour and that little part of the brain says "what if the rumour is true?" and sometimes it's just odd curiosity.
After all, someone somewhere was the first person to discover how to make alcohol and then drink it. Someone originally found out burning certain plants and inhaling the smoke gave a buzz.
For my part when drunk I once tried to see if you could smoke tea- bags. You can't. You really, really can't.
After all, someone somewhere was the first person to discover how to make alcohol and then drink it. Someone originally found out burning certain plants and inhaling the smoke gave a buzz.
For my part when drunk I once tried to see if you could smoke tea- bags. You can't. You really, really can't.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
